Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (8111 Views)

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / GIRLS WHO LIKE ANAL,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by pansophist(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:
Any man that indulged in anal sex has a gay tendency.

No, he has a variety tendency grin
Re: ... by Tamarapetty(f): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
pansophist:

Lol, nobody go know na, its secret between us. cool

A trip to Europe nko? grin
All for anal sex? U no well grin comot make i see road
Re: ... by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
All for anal sex? U no well grin comot make i see road

I serious na, oya dm me your price. But promise me say you no go shout during servicing cool
Re: ... by 93Miles: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
pansophist:

No, he has a variety tendency grin
Maybe he also like irrumatio
Re: ... by Goddyss(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
@OP, force it inside and make it the most painful thing she has ever experienced and she would never dreamt of anal sex ever.

Deny her and see her try it with another guy. Do the thing. There's nothing gay about it. Its sexual exploration.

I would kill a gay man if I could but anal sex with a pretty round asz bitch is totally welcome

1 Like

Re: ... by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
pansophist:

I serious na, oya dm me your price. But promise me say you no go shout during servicing cool
Be like sey to cry dey hungry u
Re: ... by pansophist(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Be like sey to cry dey hungry u

Your own sef too much. I no do again.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Crazychris:
does having anal sex with one's girlfriend make one a gay?
I wouldn't know but I think you have gay tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: ... by courna(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Heartbender:
No shook piriki for where e go hang o grin
piriki got me laughing hard

1 Like

Re: ... by Crazychris: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
I wouldn't know but I think you have gay tendencies.
no I don't, why would a man prefer woman with big or moderate ass? What it is its usefulness, just to twerk?
Re: ... by jorion(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2018
This is actually disgusting. Isn't this double standard on the part of female Nigerians. You hate gays but want anal sex. How does this even make sense? What type of a fuckkked up world was I born into? I understand why gays would commit such an abominable act (am pro choice BTW) but what's the ladies pathetic excuse?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Crazychris:
Hey guys I'm bit curious, I want to try this with a girlfriend and I'm thinking if she would accept it or not.

Do women love anal sex?
no they dont
Re: ... by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Crazychris:

Hey guys I'm bit curious, I want to try this with a girlfriend and I'm thinking if she would accept it or not.

Do women love anal sex?

Let's reason....if the urge to have anal sex is coming from within you...then you are already on the road to becoming gay.Your gf would just be the starting point....your urge to do it with her only. ... then it will move on to other girls...then a babe's ass will be your focus...get you all sexcited ...then you will graduate from babe's. ..to any ass period...man or woman. It's a process....the same way people become drug addicts...that was never ever their intentions.
On babes loving it. Man ass...woman ass....serve the same purpose... made the same. Would you like someone to shove something up yours? It will be painful to anyone...man/woman. Why?...because it is set up to allow stuff to flow out...and prevent stuff from entering. If you force your way in...you will damage the muscles that ehmmm....serve as a gate to allow stuff to exit only. After sometime...those muscles get destroyed. ....anything is now free to leave...free to enter. Is that what you want for your gf ?
On babes loving anal sex.....but that is only after those muscles are damaged..when there is no pain on entering. Why love it? .... there is an area close to the back passage that also gives a lot of pleasure to the woman...so why not?...as after all....no pain.
To you the guy...no damage..but you are causing damage to the babe...permanent damage. Is that what you want? ...for down the road your gf must wear pampers?...or be leaking?...can't go the pool or have to wear a butt plug to prevent water entering her ass?
Just saying. ......my advice..... Uninstall beast mode...kill that urge.

6 Likes

Re: ... by justtoodark: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Heartbender:
gay grin grin grin

its realy a gayy thing....
Re: ... by Klinee: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Originalsly:

Let's reason....if the urge to have anal sex is coming from within you...then you are already on the road to becoming gay.Your gf would just be the starting point....your urge to do it with her only. ... then it will move on to other girls...then a babe's ass will be your focus...get you all sexcited ...then you will graduate from babe's. ..to any ass period...man or woman. It's a process....the same way people become drug addicts...that was never ever their intentions.
On babes loving it. Man ass...woman ass....serve the same purpose... made the same. Would you like someone to shove something up yours? It will be painful to anyone...man/woman. Why?...because it is set up to allow stuff to flow out...and prevent stuff from entering. If you force your way in...you will damage the muscles that ehmmm....serve as a gate to allow stuff to exit only. After sometime...those muscles get destroyed. ....anything is now free to leave...free to enter. Is that what you want for your gf ?
On babes loving anal sex.....but that is only after those muscles are damaged..when there is no pain on entering. Why love it? .... there is an area close to the back passage that also gives a lot of pleasure to the woman...so why not?...as after all....no pain.
To you the guy...no damage..but you are causing damage to the babe...permanent damage. Is that what you want? ...for down the road your gf must wear pampers?...or be leaking?...can't go the pool or have to wear a butt plug to prevent water entering her ass?

So a man is gay by being attract to a girl' butt because gaymen also get attract to men's butt?

So a man is gay for kiss a girl on lip because gays also kiss on lip?

So a man is gay if he receive Mouth Gig from a lady because gays also do Mouth Gig?

So do you prefer to watch anal gay sex to anal normal sex?

Stop equating gayism with normal sex life that how gayism is forced to be part of human, gayism everywhere.
A has every right to have any sex-type or style with his partner consent so long as the partner is a female and both enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Originalsly: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Klinee:

A has every right to have any sex-type or style with his partner consent so long as the partner is a female and both enjoy it.

Where did I say someone is gay? On the above quote....a man has a right only if the consenting partner is female?...why not male? You are confused.
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Crazychris:

Do women love anal sex?

You will now destroy her anus and dump her for another man to marry her. Having premarital sex with her is bad enough and you want to add anal. Continue.

When you have a daughter and she comes to confide in you that her bf wants to have anal sex with you, what will you advice her?

Only a foolish girl will do something that detrimental to her health with a mere boyfriend. Doing it with a husband is even bad enough not to talk of a bf.

And no...from my knowledge, women do not love it. The ones that do it only try to satisfy an insatiable man.
Re: ... by Klinee: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Originalsly:

Where did I say someone is gay? On the above quote....a man has a right only if the consenting partner is female?...why not male? You are confused.
mumu! Trying all means to infiltrate gayism in to the world.
Male and female are meant to copulate not male to male or female to female being it kissing, penetrating(vagina, anal ear,nose,hand,mouth), Mouth Gig,missionary, monkey style,doggy and so on.
Re: ... by Klinee: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

You will now destroy her anus and dump her for another man to marry her. Having premarital sex with her is bad enough and you want to add anal. Continue.

When you have a daughter and she comes to confide in you that her bf wants to have anal sex with you, what will you advice her?

Only a foolish girl will do something that detrimental to her health with a mere boyfriend. Doing it with a husband is even bad enough not to talk of a bf.

And no...from my knowledge, women do not love it. The ones that do it only try to satisfy an insatiable man.
You are the only reasonable comment here, condemn anal sex because of resultant health complications involved.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Crazychris:

Do women love anal sex?

I have knowledge of a Muslim woman who broke up with her husband because of her husband's consistent sneakiness, slipping his D!ck through her back door and positioning it as if it was an accident. The wife kicked his ass by dumping him in sharia court, couldnt bear the stinking reality anymore.

Anal is taboo in Islam, the husband wasnt ignorant of the fact, being a Muslim too. It turned out that her husband was actually gay and have been poking sh!thole of men. This husband of her's was eventually murdered by one of his homo guys. True life story! Moral DONT make love to your significant other in anal terms if it is against her belief and want.

3 Likes

Re: ... by ItwasntMe(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Some women do, many don't. Some women will, but only with certain partners.It's all individual, and cannot be generalized.
Re: ... by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Putting your prick inside shittt
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Originalsly:

He is tired of the normal part that gives pleasure. He wants to explore. It is the mind of a perverted person.

I blame the girl that will allow a man penetrate her anus. No sense and no love for herself.

1 Like

Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Many people in this generation act like sex is their god. Everything is about sex. Vjay is not enough...anus has to be penetrated too.

They will get tired of the anus soon and start asking if they can penetrate the ear and nose. Just wait and see.
Re: ... by MeeLan: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
i nor dey fear t0t0 fvck yansh!
Re: ... by Obodo999(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:
Many people in this generation act like sex is their god. Everything is about sex. Vjay is not enough...anus has to be penetrated too.

They will get tired of the anus soon and start asking if they can penetrate the ear and nose. Just wait and see.

I am thinking you will not mind having your loving and caring boyfriend up your ass if he is slow and steady.
Re: ... by Obodo999(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Heartbender:
gay grin grin grin

You are ignorant. Gay men are not attracted to women ass simply because he is not sexually attracted to females.
Re: ... by Next2Bezee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Heartbender:
What happened to the vagina, kitten, toto? [b]If you can Bleep a woman's shithole then you are capable of ramming a dude[/b]quote author=Crazychris post=70387022]does having anal sex with one's girlfriend make one a gay?

What village are you from? sad
Re: ... by Next2Bezee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

He is tired of the normal part that gives pleasure. He wants to explore. It is the mind of a perverted person.

I blame the girl that will allow a man penetrate her anus. No sense and no love for herself.

A very unfortunate way of thinking. Must everyone be the same as you? So, those that don't conform to what you term "normal" have "no love for themselves"? grin

The same drive to explore is what makes humans dump the job markets and start their own businesses; it's also what makes humans continue inventing; thus, improving technology as we know it.

Perverts are the pedophiles, rapists, exhibitionists, etc. If a guy has consent from his girl to try anal sex and he goes for it, he is not a pervert, neither is he someone with gay tendencies.

1 Like

Re: ... by romenna: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

pure lie. My side chic disturbs me for it.

1 Like

Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Next2Bezee:

A very unfortunate way of thinking. Must everyone be the same as you? So, those that don't conform to what you term "normal" have "no love for themselves"? grin

The same drive to explore is what makes humans dump the job markets and start their own businesses; it's also what makes humans continue inventing; thus, improving technology as we know it.

Perverts are the pedophiles, rapists, exhibitionists, etc. If a guy has consent from his girl to try anal sex and he goes for it, he is not a pervert, neither is he someone with gay tendencies.

It is not about conforming. The natural order is the manhood to the vjay.

So now you liken starting a business to going anal. What kind of analogy is that?

A pervert corrupt or distorts the original course of things. So...yes...he is a pervert.
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
romenna:
pure lie. My side chic disturbs me for it.

She is a pervert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life / She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. / 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.