Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. (7273 Views)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Powerful Bleep With A Slim, Petite Assed Girl Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Infolenka: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
I was just watching the Nigerian Idol auditions repeat on DSTV and I came across this slim busty girl.

I like busty women a lot, but what I even like better is a slim Petite busty girl that you can move around in bed. That's the peak of intercourse.

Omo watching this girl's audition gave me a hard erection and I can't contain the feeling, hence why I'm sharing it. I'm having lots of crazy thoughts.

She's also not on makeup, and speaks very well, which makes her even more appealing to me.

2 Likes

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by godofuck231: 8:59am On May 10, 2023
What am I looking at shaggy or saggy ?
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by garriAndsugar: 9:01am On May 10, 2023
One carton of soap and Vaseline no go ever dey reach you for one month from the look of things

19 Likes

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Infolenka: 9:20am On May 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
One carton of soap and Vaseline no go ever dey reach you for one month from the look of things

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 10:55am On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:
I was just watching the Nigerian Idol auditions repeat on DSTV and I came across this slim busty girl.

I like busty women a lot, but what I even like better is a slim Petite busty girl that you can move around in bed. That's the peak of intercourse.

Omo watching this girl's audition gave me a hard erection and I can't contain the feeling, hence why I'm sharing it. I'm having lots of crazy thoughts.

She's also not on makeup, and speaks very well, which makes her even more appealing to me.
Bro this is not life,in few years to come you would regret it,start using your time for production things.
When you start being productive you won't have the time to be going through pictures of girls that don't know you. You would have more girls interested in you that you won't be looking through girls picture on insta. Just an advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Infolenka: 11:11am On May 10, 2023
Slaysor:

Bro this is not life,in few years to come you would regret it,start using your time for production things.
When you start being productive you won't have the time to be going through pictures of girls that don't know you. You would have more girls interested in you that you won't be looking through girls picture on insta. Just an advice.

And how are you sure you are doing better in life than i am?

I'm tired of you hypocrites coming to my thread to tell me how to live my life. You know nothing about me yet you assume I don't have women in my life. Lol. Even celebrities follows all these slayQueens on Instagram.

Not everyone just enjoys doing the same boring stuff over and over. People have different ways of getting "excitement." In my case I derive gratification when I share my sexual fantasies or object of attraction with people. It's a mild form of exhibitionism.

Plus, posting on Nairaland is a way to store or preserve data, so that many years from now I can come back to it.

I honestly don't need your bullshit advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2023
You and burst Omo yii

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 12:29pm On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:

And how are you sure you are doing better in life than i am?

I'm tired of you hypocrites coming to my thread to tell me how to live my life. You know nothing about me yet you assume I don't have women in my life. Lol. Even celebrities follows all these slayQueens on Instagram.

Not everyone just enjoys doing the same boring stuff over and over. People have different ways of getting "excitement." In my case I derive gratification when I share my sexual fantasies or object of attraction with people. It's a mild form of exhibitionism.

Plus, posting on Nairaland is a way to store or preserve data, so that many years from now I can come back to it.

I honestly don't need your bullshit advice.
Bro if you really have things going in your life you won't engage in things like this. If you have have set goals for yourself,all this things will be meaningless distraction to you. I have goals for myself this year,and I work towards it everyday,I don't have time for nonsense that won't add value to my life. You are posting pics of girls that don't know you and you may never talk to in your life. Instead of wasting data on Instagram, download courses and watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by tofolo(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:

Bros infolenka, you like woman oooooo

1 Like

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Infolenka: 1:08pm On May 10, 2023
Slaysor:

Bro if you really have things going in your life you won't engage in things like this. If you have have set goals for yourself,all this things will be meaningless distraction to you. I have goals for myself this year,and I work towards it everyday,I don't have time for nonsense that won't add value to my life. You are posting pics of girls that don't know you and you may never talk to in your life. Instead of wasting data on Instagram, download courses and watch.

Lol. Someone I can train and feed is telling me to download courses.

Listen kid. I've been on Nairaland since the days of Idowuogbu and Sexkillz. Don't lecture me about life. I'm not your mate. When I started working you were probably still in secondary school.

Get the fuçk out of my thread with your 200k budget annual rent.

Broke fool lecturing me about life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 2:26pm On May 10, 2023
Infolenka:

Lol. Someone I can train and feed is telling me to download courses.

Listen kid. I've been on Nairaland since the days of Idowuogbu and Sexkillz. Don't lecture me about life. I'm not your mate. When I started working you were probably still in secondary school.

Get the fuçk out of my thread with your 200k budget annual rent.

Broke fool lecturing me about life.
You are the big fool if at your age you are still downloading pics of girls that are young enough to be your daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself,your type should be locked up at Kiri Kiri maximum prison.
I rented a shop at 600k at festac area. I am with the receipt and can upload for your useless self to see. My early morning routine will render you handicap. Yet I am not satisfied I keep working everyday to improve. I don't have the time to upload teenage girls pics. I hardly come here self. And I am advising you to help yourself and you are talking gibberish. Old man wey no wise. Note I am just a young boy of 24 but with obviously more sense and direction than you. By the time I am your age I plan on adding values to my country not being among the list of potential rapist.

5 Likes

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by burp18: 3:10pm On May 10, 2023
Slaysor:

You are the big fool if at your age you are still downloading pics of girls that are young enough to be your daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself,your type should be locked up at Kiri Kiri maximum prison.
I rented a shop at 600k at festac area. I am with the receipt and can upload for your useless self to see. My early morning routine will render you handicap. Yet I am not satisfied I keep working everyday to improve. I don't have the time to upload teenage girls pics. I hardly come here self. And I am advising you to help yourself and you are talking gibberish. Old man wey no wise. Note I am just a young boy of 24 but with obviously more sense and direction than you. By the time I am your age I plan on adding values to my country not being among the list of potential rapist.
Rest already. No be you holy pass. You've made your point, move on

2 Likes

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 3:21pm On May 10, 2023
burp18:
Rest already. No be you holy pass. You've made your point, move on
'No be you holy pass',wetin you na dey use deceive you na selves. Just carry your matter pass me.

1 Like

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by TheFacelessMan: 4:54pm On May 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

This actually made me burst out laughing. grin

PS - The preachy folks should let the OP pursue his passions. If you don't like his work, then ignore.

Only a fool with low self esteem will click and click, notice a thread and then come out to complain.

7 Likes

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Delightsome2023: 6:23pm On May 10, 2023
Slaysor:

boss I need job ooo
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:01pm On May 10, 2023
Honestly, it's outright disgusting the way you objectify woman at any slightest opportunity. If you're not posting them based on colour, you're posting them based on size, if it isn't that, it's using their body shape.

Sure, we can argue your threads came about because those ladies posted it on "Instagram", but this lady now, did she post any pictures anywhere? Just normal sight on a television screen had you fapping? Is it safe to say then that any sighting of any woman is enough to have you doing "soapy"? In what world is this behaviour normal?

Stop demeaning women with this sordid behaviour. You're supposed to know better.
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Infolenka: 7:50pm On May 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Honestly, it's outright disgusting the way you objectify woman at any slightest opportunity. If you're not posting them based on colour, you're posting them based on size, if it isn't that, it's using their body shape.

Sure, we can argue your threads came about because those ladies posted it on "Instagram", but this lady now, did she post any pictures anywhere? Just normal sight on a television screen had you fapping? Is it safe to say then that any sighting of any woman is enough to have you doing "soapy"? In what world is this behaviour normal?

Stop demeaning women with this sordid behaviour. You're supposed to know better.

I'd never have created this thread if the lady in question wore a dress that covered her big boobs. She was literally showcasing her cleavage to the world and probably using it as a selling point to sway the male judges.

Women who objectify themselves by showing off their ass, boobs or sexy body parts deserve to be objectified by me.

4 Likes

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Orinechi: 8:16pm On May 10, 2023
Slaysor:

Even Invectus Obi said more. Where is he today? Ur runs will cast one day
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 12:07am On May 11, 2023
Orinechi:
Even Invectus Obi said more. Where is he today? Ur runs will cast one day
Is how stupid your mentality is,you think anybody making money is into fraud. Go online and see countless opportunities to make money. There are lots of skills one can learn and earn money.
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Prayfortheworld: 6:46am On May 11, 2023
Slaysor:

I don't even know how you guys think you can wake up and start advising others, if you don't like what he's posting waka pass! Because he's posting this you think he's hungry or broke. For your mind you're young and trying to make it cone to island and see how good your mates are living at 23 22 they already own a house and driving good cars Mind your business!!!

1 Like

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 7:09am On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

I don't even know how you guys think you can wake up and start advising others, if you don't like what he's posting waka pass! Because he's posting this you think he's hungry or broke. For your mind you're young and trying to make it cone to island and see how good your mates are living at 23 22 they already own a house and driving good cars Mind your business!!!
It is surprising you woke up this morning with this level of stupidity. See the rubbish you are supporting. A full grown man is going to insta to get pictures of young girls with the clear intention of soaping. And you that comes to get your early morning dose of soaping from his thread will never see anything wrong. It is alright.
I am not in competition with anyone,I have friends that are far successful than I am,I have friends that have big rides but I don't care,my only competition is myself. The message I am passing to the op that it is bad to waste time on unproductive things that won't hard anything to your life.

2 Likes

Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Prayfortheworld: 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
Slaysor:

It is surprising you woke up this morning with this level of stupidity. See the rubbish you are supporting. A full grown man is going to insta to get pictures of young girls with the clear intention of soaping. And you that comes to get your early morning dose of soaping from his thread will never see anything wrong. It is alright.
I am not in competition with anyone,I have friends that are far successful than I am,I have friends that have big rides but I don't care,my only competition is myself. The message I am passing to the op that it is bad to waste time on unproductive things that won't hard anything to your life.
As you don't care that your friends are more successful
Use the same energy to mind your business what he's posting is non of your business
Better go advice your family or take the advice yourself atleast you will be successful like your friends
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 1:07pm On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

As you don't care that your friends are more successful
Use the same energy to mind your business what he's posting is non of your business
Better go advice your family or take the advice yourself atleast you will be successful like your friends
Sorry....enjoy your soapy in peace.
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Prayfortheworld: 1:18pm On May 11, 2023
Slaysor:

Sorry....enjoy your soapy in peace.
Is just a peace of advice his post dy pain me but I'm minding my business don't pour your frustration on someone's post
This is Nigeria you will only survive here if you learn to mind your own business
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Orinechi: 10:19pm On May 11, 2023
Slaysor:

Is how stupid your mentality is,you think anybody making money is into fraud. Go online and see countless opportunities to make money. There are lots of skills one can learn and earn money.
Invectis said more. I tell u, ur cup will soon full
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
Orinechi:
Invectis said more. I tell u, ur cup will soon full
Who is invectis,is he your relative?
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by OloyeVIII: 11:36pm On May 11, 2023
Slaysor:

'No be you holy pass',wetin you na dey use deceive you na selves. Just carry your matter pass me.
You ain't got sh!t mate!
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by OloyeVIII: 11:41pm On May 11, 2023
Slaysor:

Oga shi shi you no get! Na mouth you dey. Even the 600k shop sef fit be your bros or who you dey serve.. Rest! You don see money?
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 7:13am On May 12, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Oga shi shi you no get! Na mouth you dey. Even the 600k shop sef fit be your bros or who you dey serve.. Rest! You don see money?
Who be this imbe,carry your hate comot for myside,no be my fault say your papa or brothers no get 600k give you. See mumu wey wear oversize cap wey dem dey pass down as inheritance. Stupid op no fit face me,I'm don go call in family members
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by Slaysor: 7:16am On May 12, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You ain't got sh!t mate!
Odeco..op go call more of your family and friends I dey wait you
Re: Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. by OloyeVIII: 7:31am On May 12, 2023
Slaysor:

Who be this imbe,carry your hate comot for myside,no be my fault say your papa or brothers no get 600k give you. See mumu wey wear oversize cap wey dem dey pass down as inheritance. Stupid op no fit face me,I'm don go call in family members
FYI I'm not related.. that hat(snapback) would feed yo a** for today.. plus yo 600k no reach me smoke califonia loud for 5 months.. empty drum makes the loudest noice.. be humble!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Comfort Him? / 6 Likely Signs That A Guy Is A Virgin / MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.