Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (8109 Views)

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / GIRLS WHO LIKE ANAL,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by romenna: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

She is a pervert.
if u fcck n kiss u r a pervert too.
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
romenna:
if u fcck n kiss u r a pervert too.

Please get educated on the meaning of perversion
Re: ... by Crazychris: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

You will now destroy her anus and dump her for another man to marry her. Having premarital sex with her is bad enough and you want to add anal. Continue.

When you have a daughter and she comes to confide in you that her bf wants to have anal sex with you, what will you advice her?

Only a foolish girl will do something that detrimental to her health with a mere boyfriend. Doing it with a husband is even bad enough not to talk of a bf.

And no...from my knowledge, women do not love it. The ones that do it only try to satisfy an insatiable man.
no one Is destroying anything and I'm not pervert. I can bet my balls you will love it if your husband or boyfriend calmly put it in your back without rush.
Re: ... by Next2Bezee(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

It is not about conforming. The natural order is the manhood to the vjay.

So now you liken starting a business to going anal. What kind of analogy is that?

A pervert corrupt or distorts the original course of things. So...yes...he is a pervert.

If you haven't gone out of your safe space to do some exploration before, know this... It's just you. If the "natural order" was absolute, then those who believe in God will be widely ridiculed as perverts.

I compare exploration in business to exploration during sex. The underlying term "explore" doesn't lose its meaning in either of these comparisons.

So, no. He is not a pervert.

1 Like

Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Crazychris:
no one Is destroying anything and I'm not pervert. I can bet my balls you will love it if your husband or boyfriend calmly put it in your back without rush.

Bet you balls all you want but stop trying to force your rubbish down my throat.

You have supporters on this thread already that have helped you justify your cravings. Enjoy it
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Next2Bezee:

If you haven't gone out of your safe space to do some exploration before, know this... It's just you. If the "natural order" was absolute, then those who believe in God will be widely ridiculed as perverts.

I compare exploration in business to exploration during sex. The underlying term "explore" doesn't lose its meaning in either of these comparisons.

So, no. He is not a pervert.

I say he is a pervert.

You say he is not.

Ok let us leave it that way becauae i do not intend to waste precious time on this matter
Re: ... by Next2Bezee(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

I say he is a pervert.

You say he is not.

Ok let us leave it that way becauae i do not intend to waste precious time on this matter

This is an online forum. If you feel its a waste of your time, you can delete your account or leave permanently, lol.

That being said, this debate itself is a waste of time.

Cheers.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Won't you get shit on your penis?
Re: ... by ImaIma1(f): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Next2Bezee:

This is an online forum. If you feel its a waste of your time, you can delete your account or leave permanently, lol.

That being said, this debate itself is a waste of time.

Cheers.

Delete my account because of an ANAL thread.

Not a chance
Re: ... by Next2Bezee(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Delete my account because of an ANAL thread.

Not a chance

Then you do feel that commenting on this thread, or any other threads for that matter, isn't a "waste of precious time", after all.

That's good. This is an online forum which we all indulge when we choose too.

Good talk. Good night.
Re: ... by Crazychris: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Bet you balls all you want but stop trying to force your rubbish down my throat.

You have supporters on this thread already that have helped you justify your cravings. Enjoy it
you will realize this as time goes
Re: ... by pat1612(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2018
If u do tht be ready to buy adult diapers after sometime grin
Re: ... by Crazychris: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=pat1612 post=70443923]If u do tht be ready to buy adult diapers after sometime grin[/quothmne]
Re: ... by InspiredBy(f): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Stop making stupid remarks and I won't have to.

Nofav0rs:
Get your gay ass off my mention
Re: ... by pansophist(m): 2:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Crazychris:
Hey guys I'm bit curious, I want to try this with a girlfriend and I'm thinking if she would accept it or not.

Do women love anal sex?

Yes they do, and a sizable amount premium it to the former. Although I've met more girls whom are not interested in it.

Still on that, a woman generally has to feel comfortable with you to be willing to do anal because It can get stinky, smelly, and painful.
Re: ... by N0favors: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2018
InspiredBy:
Stop making stupid remarks and I won't have to.

Begone goat. I hate gays like you. Stop mentioning me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] / Guys Have U Ever Been In A Room,where Are Two People Are Having Sex ? / I Have Destroyed Myself Finally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.