Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (84967 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Scholar8200(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
What a story !!!

Janet 45yrs
Twins 16yrs!!!

Jane got married age 19
Jane got pregnant at 21 hence current age should be 37 if kids are 16!

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by mctons: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
The woman staved with sex is understandable and engaging in hot romp with a stranger is another.

In full frolics, she ought to have asked, before now, the randy master his profile as a homosapien to cushion the effects the latest development which the he leveraged on for so long.

The only solution is to abort the twins conceptions.

If she wants to keep hers, it's then left to her.

The randy guy will not have babies again in his life. Karma will meet him. May his Soul not RIP
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Drabrah(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
So he used charm on d daughters buh d mother fell in love naturally abi.

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
I don't blame those that say that women have fish brain.

I don't believe they have fish brain but most time ,their actions seem to validate that assertion.

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by MosesAlex: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
nextstep:
Baaaaaaaaaaadt guy grin

I'm not one to say this usually, but the way forward is to remove the twins' pregnancies. It's a hard decision, but they are only 16 with a lot ahead of them; they can't afford to care for these children and we might end up with more unwanted babies.

No they should rather give up the children for adoption. It is not right to give death sentence to the babies for the sins of their father.

Abortion is murder.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Obierika(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
This must be a very wicked and heartless man!
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by hybraheeem002(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
World of abnormalities undecided
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by 989900: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Record holder!
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by MosesAlex: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Deenjaris:
Any pro-life people in the house?
I think this is one of the reason why I will do abortion as a doctor.

There is no need for abortion here. The children could be given up for adoption. It is that simple.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by doyinbaby(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Did the said man rape them? Yea it's so easy to blame it on charms. From what the text messages from both girls read, they were 100% compos mentis when Mr Salihu had sex with them.

Of course, Mr Salihu had no excuse to betray the trust of Ms Janet, but still, as far as i'm concern the only crime Mr Salihu committed is betrayal of trust.

I believe the best course of action for Ms Janet is to abort the babies, for her and her twin girls and get the girls and herself counselled. I still fail to wonder how a sane woman will trust so blindly.
they should not kill the innocent children....they should give birth and give the children away for adoption..... don't kill children.....give them to childless couples

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by doyinbaby(f): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
MosesAlex:

There is no need for abortion here. The children could be given up for adoption. It is that simple.
gbam..... the children should be given to childless couples

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Seunnzy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja r wayword
Are u naturally daft or u have been blinded by the hate u have for a tribe?either way u need help and i pray u get it soon.
Ewu Gambia

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Curry30: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Heartbender:
Her uncle lives in a vagina? I'm done reading grin

LOL "Toto" is a LGA in Nasarawa state. Haba e no be the Toto you know na grin

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Talknochip(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na wa o!...This is really weird and saddening..... The woman should allow they girls to have the babies... She should adopt them as her own children after they girls have waned them.. Or give them up for adoption while she keep hers... Abortion may put the lives of the teenagers in danger....Just Hope and wish Some NGO will come to their rescue
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Klington: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
wen you think you have heard the last

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Lordcassy: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Am I the only one that saw.....TOTO LOCAL GOVERNMENT shocked
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by vRendoh(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Toto local government area in Nigeria?
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by panpan(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Scholar8200:
What a story !!!

Janet 45yrs
Twins 16yrs!!!

Jane got married age 19

I was wondering about this as well. Another possibility is that the mother is 45 and the twins are 24.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by CSTR1005: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Idrismusty97:
If you must be a legend this the level of bad-asstry all legends should strive to attain. If you aren't screwing a mother and her beautiful daughters then you haven't started cool. Damn!
The guy is a legend.

if not that the two girls are under aged, I would have offered him a bottle of Smirnoff ice.

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by nextstep(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
MosesAlex:

No they should rather give up the children for adoption. It is not right to give death sentence to the babies for the sins of their father.

Abortion is murder.

Yes, that is also an option...
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by panpan(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
edicied:
How would this children be related to each other? grin

The children would have the same father and most likely have the same surname. They would be roughly the same age, so they may be regarded as siblings or half siblings.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Abortion
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by ricki: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Scholar8200:
What a story !!!

Janet 45yrs
Twins 16yrs!!!

Jane got married age 19

She been get anoda pickin before twins na......

Dey should involve police so dem fit go meet de satanic NGO to find his details and where he come from. Shikena

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
He didn't rape them Sha, the girls are under aged though in some places in the north this girls fit get like 4kids already..crucify me if you may but that guy flex wella for that family, kai fresh Conte.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Freshbaaba: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Dont tell me Nonsense tongue
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by segebobo: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Did the said man rape them? Yea it's so easy to blame it on charms. From what the text messages from both girls read, they were 100% compos mentis when Mr Salihu had sex with them.

Of course, Mr Salihu had no excuse to betray the trust of Ms Janet, but still, as far as i'm concern the only crime Mr Salihu committed is betrayal of trust.

I believe the best course of action for Ms Janet is to abort the babies, for her and her twin girls and get the girls and herself counselled. I still fail to wonder how a sane woman will trust so blindly.
Betrayal of trust is not his only crime. Research about statutory rape; those girls are 16yrs

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by MPESA(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
As a friend of mine would say....

A man will be immortal and become a deity once he fvcks mother & daughter
Have heard about it too and mostly in Yoruba land .
P.s
Pls don't turn the above quote to war but it's nothing but the truth.
Shalom.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by fykes(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
D man just brought lots of curses on his generation.
I pray he lives to suffer for his wickedness.
Even though I did date a single mom with a teenage girl but her girl was always and will always be my daughter.
Don't live your life and leave curses for ya children
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by khalhokage(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfroSamurai:

He committed the crime of paedophilia, which is statutory rape.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Robynwelo1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
panpan:

I was wondering about this as well. Another possibility is that the mother is 45 and the twins are 24.

Another possibility and possibly the sanest is that this story is TOTALLY made up.
Those 'twins' don't look like they know what a TOTO LGA is.

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fake news

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos)