Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo (85024 Views)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Mrop(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Twitter user , Queen Opy stepped out in a yellow short dress and used the photo as her Whatsapp DP, but after her parents saw the photo , her mom challenged her and the conversation ensued as you see below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/see-argumentative-conversation-this.html?m=0

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by adegoody(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by gbegemaster(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Smh. Girls, forever rebels tongue

161 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Smellymouth: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
My parents nor fit dey my whatsapp contact sha.
I got a Facebook request from my dad years ago, I spent close to a minute staring at my phone like===>

414 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by emeijeh(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Na so na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2017
when you become a mother you will understand her point

316 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Oliviaxx(f): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2017
lol. her replies wer quite cold ...my mum will just slap sense into my brain through that phone

402 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by LAFO: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
grin

The lady's replies are weird to an extent sha.
But she apologised.
Let the dad tell her as well.
Some fathers be sending mums to their children like spirits

I have my mum as my FB friend, got her on whatsapp as well, nothing to hide.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Kondomatic(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.
Not in this case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
Not in this case
the child in question was kinda fed.,that's why she responded dat way.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Kondomatic(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

the child in question was kinda fed.,that's why she responded dat way.
How's her dressing, that's the issue not whether she's fed or not.

Parents don't complain without reason, that's my experience and you have to play by their rules as long as you're under their roof and care.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by decatalyst(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Obviously not a Yoruba girl...wait o, nah OPEYEMI be her name.

Definitely a spoilt brat with no respect. Though the father should have spoken to her directly sha, but the child shouldn't question the medium the father chose to address her.

Her mom is also being dragged in the mud...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
How's her dressing, that's the issue not whether she's fed or not.

Parents don't complain without reason, that's my experience and you have to play by their rules as long as you're under their roof and care.

you r right

6 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Oliviaxx:
lol. her replies wer quite cold ...my mum will just slap sense into my brain through that phone
I don't believe that chat is real... Like you'll reply my mum's question with a question shocked shocked shocked grin grin. She's calling you that minute and you had better not ignore that call ooooo if you love yourself. sad

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by dacovajnr: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2017
And she had to show the World she lacks Home training on how to talk to one's parents...Waray! Future Hubby is Observing undecided undecided

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Donpoker9(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2017
sad shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by mykelmeezy: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
there's nothing wrong with her being blunt

absolutely nothing

people out here commenting asif they have not been stressed to a point they'll slap the next person who tries to give em more task

my point is from her response you can see she is pretty stressed about something......n the least thing she expected was her parents complaining about a gown

if you wan quote me talk nonsense abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
I have nothing to say but this is nairaland we all have nothing to say but we rush to type any way

3 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by odimbannamdi(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Children of nowadays! Such impunity!

But why wouldn't the dad confront her if he feels she isn't doing the right thing.

Meanwhile, these lovely men loafers are for sale

3 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by geostrata(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
angry

The gal don join badt gang...c aw she dy reply her mom angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Stvpid . She is not even ashamed to share this.

From her response about her dad , you'd know that she is an irresponsible, rude and mannerless kid whose dad feels he has lost control over. She knows this and was taunting and daring him to say a word na.

If na me, na to meet you halfway and slap yabaas and kilishi out of your brain.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by soberdrunk(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by datola: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Ah
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by dessz(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
l no get mind talk anyhow to my mom, if I try am she go be like; grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by drinkgarri: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Og
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by DollarAngel(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Olo*** in the making

18 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by obailala(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Children of nowadays... How dare she talk to her parents like that?... This isnt even about the dress but about her rude response.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Tazdroid(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2017
An app yet to be developed...... E-KOBOKO or CANE MOBILE

And why are the blazes are mother and daughter chatting around 2a.m.? undecided

What message is the mother passing across?

17 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by driand(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by mykelmeezy: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
And she had to show the World she lacks Home training on how to talk to one's parents...Waray! Future Hubby is Observing undecided undecided

please stfu mr home training

in Africa we take this respect ish too far

her mood determined her reply

i.e she really needed no bs from anybody not even her parent at that time

you can clearly see shes fed up with her dad lack of direct communication with her

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.