Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (84992 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Pchidexy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
AfroSamurai:
you're dick, your father is a bigger dick for raping your mother and birthing a delusional scallywag like you.

Offspring of a mentally depraved nitwit!
Scumbag!Your miserable end is coming

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by peacengine(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
That man Wey de the pic ugly die. Nothing like fine face there, I smell lies
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by peacengine(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Scholar8200:
What a story !!!

Janet 45yrs
Twins 16yrs!!!

Jane got married age 19
Jane got pregnant at 21 hence current age should be 37 if kids are 16!

Bro the story is fake!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by JhyMedex: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
AfroSamurai:

I believe the best course of action for Ms Janet is to abort the babies, for her and her twin girls and get the girls and herself counselled. I still fail to wonder how a sane woman will trust so blindly.

See he casually u advising a woman to commit d murder of innocent babies...

wat has happened to our humanity ?..
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
From the poverty stricken slums of Nassarawa
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by AfroSamurai: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pchidexy:
Scumbag!Your miserable end is coming
your father's testicles will be boiled, fried and fed to you, bastard!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by elldeb101(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
there are 2 classes of blindness in this world. 1. Those who are medically blind 2. A woman in love.
Argue with your ideal.. How else does she explain this
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2018
hmmm,this man is a champion player,but that part about coming from TOTO LGA makes the whole story clear
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Konquest: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2021
dre11:
“I almost fainted when I read the text. It was my daughter telling him ‘mummy has discovered I’m pregnant and you know the baby is your own, what do we do?’”

http://sunnewsonline.com/sacrilege-mother-twin-daughters-pregnant-man/

The Pius dude only used guile
and a suave personality on the
3 naive and impressionable women. No "love charms" was
used IMHO.
Re: Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) by Decive: 3:40am On Aug 04, 2021
A somber moment of silence marked the end of the search for survivors of a Florida condominium collapse. Rescue workers stood at solemn attention and clergy members hugged a line of local officials. The death toll was 54 with 86 people unaccounted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.