Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (42968 Views)

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
The online miscreants will never see this good things

They are only interested in there superior looting the treasury and giving them stipend
...these...things.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by ifymadu: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
carzola:
President
Celebrating roads
Shameless tooth pick

Roads should be what
Counselors celebrate
It really beats my imagination, I really don’t know what to call these nonsense. Ordinary road, they will be celebrating a president. These are projects local government officials should be in charge of. Nigeria is indeed in a massive mess

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Which kind rubbish journalism is this

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
wink cheesy
sarrki:

They are only interested in there superior looting the treasury and giving them stipend
grin
sarrki:

like the confused jhudas above u
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by LajaLaba: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Only those who plights the road will understand ! Internet rats are so funny grin
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
modath:

Which one did PDP complete? Bad belle is not good!!!
Ask google

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by ifiokjohn(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
A nightmare during PDP's 16 years, motorists travelling from Western to Northern Nigeria spending more than a week on the road, is no more.

Baba has completed the reconstruction of Ilorin-Jebba highway...Dualisation of the road whose N130b contract has been awarded commences in about two weeks time.
Mr saarki, it is road you are celebrating at this time and age.
I can show u more than 5 roads jonathan constructed.
Buhari should improve our economy, create jobs fr the youths and improve power to atleast 22 hours.
If he does all that, i will campaign fr him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by yommygift15: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yet BUHARI is not working
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Jaideyone(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
carzola:
President
Celebrating roads
Shameless tooth pick

Roads should be what
Counselors celebrate
the same road PDP couldn't fix in 16yrs? and where is the celebration by the president in the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Judolisco(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
D road construction started 2013 buhari don enter 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by contigiency(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
Completed with his personal money or from selling his cows?

Completed from selling your scrotum.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by vRendoh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Peacecore:
I've d seen d reason wailers will never b satisfied. Progress is always their headache

Progress because a government constructed a road? No wonder Politicians keep saying Nigerians just need the basics of life....
Grow up child!...I don't care which side of the divides you belong....APC or PDP are all rogues. We deserve more than roads.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by raymytech2: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
I don't know why celebrate our rights in this country,, this is why this politicians are doing nonsense, they know we'll celebrate them

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by excomarow(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Idiot! what did your own corrupt leaders use our country money for... LOOTING, buying jets n properties abroad n leaving our infrastructures to dilapidat.

Ole kawai

Association of Thieves cheesy

Buhari said 2023

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
excomarow:

Idiot! what did your own corrupt leaders us our country money for... LOOTING, buying jets n properties abroad n leaving our infrastructures to dilapidat.

Old kawai

Association of Thieves cheesy

Buhari said 2023
what's that trash written above there?

Go to school bros

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
contigiency:

Completed from selling your scrotum.
Grow sense Gay Zombies

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by contigiency(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Mr saarki, it is road you are celebrating at this time and age.
I can show u more than 5 roads jonathan constructed.
Buhari should improve our economy, create jobs fr the youths and improve power to atleast 22 hours.
If he does all that, i will campaign fr him.

You will never campaign for him even if he marries you a brand new wife. reason is simply because of hatred that are associated with many of you who prefer evil to good. I know for sure that your campaign will go for Atiku, saraki, kwankwaso, lamido, makarafi, fayose and many other looters I didn't mention here.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Rexnegro(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
some idiots will soon come and say it's Jonathan that started it
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by pfadom: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Always wailing like you just lost something precious. Always worrisome that you are yet to recover since GEJ lost in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bola4dprec(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
Nous is thus the principle of order
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by blackpanda: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
meforyou1:
dont mind zombies. The man that has not fully paid for the loan he took to purchase presidential form in 2015, na fura da nono money he use complete the road? Is not from my father's oil money?

But your mouth was shut all these years when the flushed your fathers money down the drain deceiving u that they awarded contract to construct it. You better go for deliverance
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Boyooosa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
This report sounds bias mere staring at the topic...good governance shouldn't be all about politics.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Sagay212: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS QUESTION. A LOT HAVE NIGERIANS HAVE GONE MAD DUE TO TOO MUCH HARDSHIP AND POVERTY.

They say it as if it is not the job of the government to fix roads. The funny thing is majority of the idi.ots praising the politicians pay taxes. How can I pay my tax, pay tenement rate and other levies and praise any bastar,d politician for doing what they were elected to do with available govt money.

The question any reasonable human should be asking is how much did they spend on that road...let them publish it and the mumu masses should upload many other bad roads and infrastructure and show it to their useless politicians so that they'll understand that they are doing absolutely nothing for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
I had wanted to be quiet on this particular one, but lemme say this , those familiar with that particular route will know the implication of the repairs in there economic,Social,cultural and psychological life. The relief is a relieve indeed. The ease of doing business and the joy of not having to spend on mechanics and vehicles alone is a relief. PMB just won some electorates to himself.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by adioolayi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
One of my Aunties had a terrible accident on this road around 1999,..she just finished serving and was coming from Jos to Ibadan. The accident happened around Mokua and she never remain the same ever since.

To those abusing Nigerians for celebrating this achievement, saying it is our right...I don't have any word for you.. continue.

To those plying this route.. I say Congratulations and Well done to PMB for this achievement.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jaideyone:
the same road PDP couldn't fix in 16yrs? and where is the celebration by the president in the pictures?

PDP fixed the road you see in that picture. APC just started another section of it in march. I don't know why politicians lie like this, but the Mokwa-Jebba section has not been touched the last time I passed by and there's no way it would have been completed by now.
The completion of Ilorin-Jebba road predates Buhari presidency.
Lai went to inspect the Shao-Eiyenkorin section (which starts just behind the cameraman that took that picture) that was started in March.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Sagay212: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

It shall never be well with enemies of the state

how is he an enemy? Should you be celebrating roads in 2018 if you are normal?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by gretblue: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Ask google
Lol
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Benoxvals(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

So at this time and age,you are still applauding
the govt for contracting roads?
The same campaign point they are still using since
the Stone Age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today / FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.