Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (42693 Views)

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by ifiokjohn(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
contigiency:

You will never campaign for him even if he marries you a brand new wife. reason is simply because of hatred that are associated with many of you who prefer evil to good. I know for sure that your campaign will go for Atiku, saraki, kwankwaso, lamido, makarafi, fayose and many other looters I didn't mention here.
Well m not a bigot like many people... i should tell u i campaigned for Pmb in 2015 and wanted him to win against my own bro from the Niger delta so that should tell u something.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by semyman: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
Completed with his personal money or from selling his cows?
Foolish fool
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Felixv: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
More of these should be highlighted. What had Saraki done in Kwara. Can some list his achievements.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by NothingDoMe: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
Lol. He wants to feel loved. Give him some love cheesy
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by tenmariner: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
One evening around 2013, I was about going home wen I walked pass the mortuary unit of UITH. I had just finished anatomy practical. I saw dead bodies around 10 in numbers all market women. They were roasted beyond recognition as they were returning from minna/Bida/Jebba. The bad Ilorin Mokwa road led to their accident. I feel happy seeing that the road is now completed. Why such road had little attention from previous government still remained mystery to me. Everything isn't about party politics. This is a nice work from this administration!!!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by subchris(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
clefstone:
The Bida to Mokwa end of the same road which is about 200km was constructed by GEJ's govt and is the smoothest road I've driven on. Don't allow zombie sarrki to deceive you guys that PDP didn't do anything. In fact, on the basis of infrastructure development, PMB dey learn for where GEJ dey
as at the time when I travelling that road every three weeks, bida -mokwa end has already been finished while jebba to Ilorin end had contractors machineries on site already. that is sometimes around 2015. it is a good one for our country but work has started since.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Jaideyone(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
DeOTR:

PDP fixed the road you see in that picture. APC just started another section of it in march. I don't know why politicians lie like this, but the Mokwa-Jebba section has not been touched the last time I passed by and there's no way it would have been completed by now.
The completion of Ilorin-Jebba road predates Buhari presidency.
Lai went to inspect the Shao-Eiyenkorin section (which starts just behind the cameraman that took that picture) that was started in March.
buhari is responsible for the recession Jonathan started by looting our treasury dry.

Jonathan started this road too but buhari completed it. bubu takes the credit.

have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
adioolayi:
One of my Aunties had a terrible accident on this road around 1999,..she just finished serving and was coming from Jos to Ibadan. The accident happened around Mokua and she never remain the same ever since.

To those abusing Nigerians for celebrating this achievement, saying it is our right...I don't have any word for you.. continue.

To those plying this route.. I say Congratulations and Well done to PMB for this achievement.
The report is mischievious. The Mokwa-Jebba part of the road has not been touched yet and it's no news that the Ilorin-Jebba section has been completed long before now. The reason why this is news is what I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Butterflyleo: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai baba we are with you all the way to 2023

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sagay212:

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS QUESTION. A LOT HAVE NIGERIANS HAVE GONE MAD DUE TO TOO MUCH HARDSHIP AND POVERTY.

They say it as if it is not the job of the government to fix roads. The funny thing is majority of the idi.ots praising the politicians pay taxes. How can I pay my tax, pay tenement rate and other levies and praise any bastar,d politician for doing what they were elected to do with available govt money.

The question any reasonable human should be asking is how much did they spend on that road...let them publish it and the mumu masses should upload many other bad roads and infrastructure and show it to their useless politicians so that they'll understand that they are doing absolutely nothing for the masses.

Act of gratitude isn't only the noblest, but mother of all virtues. Look at the way you sound as if you were a foreigner. Haven't u witnessed monumental stagnacy and irresponsible governance in this same Country. We haven't even been delivered yet from the shackles and bondage of bad leadership. To see a logistics workout doesn't worth complementing.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by duality(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
The online miscreants will never see this good things

They are only interested in there superior looting the treasury and giving them stipend

Did you see the roads GEJ constructed?
Are you seeing the looting going on under Buhari.

Shot up and get a life

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jaideyone:

buhari is responsible for the recession Jonathan started by looting our treasury dry.

Jonathan started this road too but buhari completed it. bubu takes the credit.

have a nice day
Buhari didn't complete this particular road in the picture. We'll give him the credit when he completes the section he started.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Afamed: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Ask google
Answer him don't run under your bed for cover. Even the PDP Secretariat remains uncompleted. Despite NBiillions were raised under GEJ during the re - Launching, the money was looted again. Evil party
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Calers: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
God punish pdp
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by 1972xy: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yet Buhari no de do anything. If only you know this road before now..you will weep for pdp. Ilorin -morkwa-jebba.was a no go area for years that forced motorist passing kabba -lokoja road from ilorin. I know the road.
Thank you Mr President. Thank you Brf.Thank you apc.
Broom for life!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Dammylois(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice one but It's like he's competing with someone abi which one is PMB
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
A nightmare during PDP's 16 years, motorists travelling from Western to Northern Nigeria spending more than a week on the road, is no more.

Baba has completed the reconstruction of Ilorin-Jebba highway...Dualisation of the road whose N130b contract has been awarded commences in about two weeks time.
you cannot score any cheap point on this, OP. This road was inaugurated by the PDP. It was started and stopped during the 2015 elections. Governance is a continuum so, PMB doesn't have any choice than complete what his predecessor has started. By the way, please could you mention one single project this government has started. I'm waiting for your reply pls

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by iamdapsyj(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
This particular road has been cause of death to 100s if not 1000s of motorists.

I used to pass there every weekend and believe me what PMBs administration did on the road is enough to re-elect it multiple times over.

PMB has really disappointed me in several aspects, but on this road, he did incredibly well

That's true..... I remember when I was at futminna, that road was hell...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
DeOTR:

The report is mischievious. The Mokwa-Jebba part of the road has not been touched yet and it's no news that the Ilorin-Jebba section has been completed long before now. The reason why this is news is what I don't understand.

With all due respect, your are one of the fake and agent of false news we are currently campaigning against in Nigeria. You say what you know and mean what you say. If you are judging by the pictures of the part uploaded you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by seguno2: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
modath:
Which one did PDP complete? Bad belle is not good!!!

Seems like you omitted the post before yours, so let me post it again for you.

clefstone:
The Bida to Mokwa end of the same road which is about 200km was constructed by GEJ's govt and is the smoothest road I've driven on. Don't allow zombie sarrki to deceive you guys that PDP didn't do anything. In fact, on the basis of infrastructure development, PMB dey learn for where GEJ dey
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
DeOTR:

With all due respect, your are one of the fake and agent of false news we are currently campaigning against in Nigeria. You say what you know and mean what you say. If you are judging by the pictures of the part uploaded you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by tambiri77: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
My brother PMB is working, he completed the road in less than three yeare of his administration same road PDP fail to complete for good 16 years. Am happy because I pass this road day in day out. BABA is God sent Messiah of our time let celebrate him and continue to pray for his government

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
tenmariner:
One evening around 2013, I was about going home wen I walked pass the mortuary unit of UITH. I had just finished anatomy practical. I saw dead bodies around 10 in numbers all market women. They were roasted beyond recognition as they were returning from minna/Bida/Jebba. The bad Ilorin Mokwa road led to their accident. I feel happy seeing that the road is now completed. Why such road had little attention from previous government still remained mystery to me. Everything isn't about party politics. This is a nice work from this administration!!!
The road was bad, but the Bida-Mokwa axis has already been completed and Ilorin-Jebba part at completion stage by the time Buhari took over in 2015. Jebba-Mokwa is still a mess as it was.
If this government wants to take any credit, they should complete the Shao Junction-Eiyenkorin section they started in March

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by tambiri77: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
1972xy:
Yet Buhari no de do anything. If only you know this road before now..you will weep for pdp. Ilorin -morkwa-jebba.was a no go area for years that forced motorist passing kabba -lokoja road from ilorin. I know the road.
Thank you Mr President. Thank you Brf.Thank you apc.
Broom for life!
Stay with you
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by oweman: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
I can see clearly very many biafrog and thier looting fore father's will likely commit suicide or go on exile after 2019 elections as the results will be astounding .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Sagay212: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
bobaydavid:

Act of gratitude isn't only the noblest, but mother of all virtues. Look at the way you sound as if you were a foreigner. Haven't u witnessed monumental stagnacy and irresponsible governance in this same Country. We haven't even been delivered yet from the shackles and bondage of bad leadership. To see a logistics workout doesn't worth complementing.

ACT OF GRATITUDE TO GOVERNMENT? ARE YOU NORMAL?

It is annoying to see educated people reason like they have mental problems. There is absolutely nothing worth complementing. The fact that you are used to failure and hardship doesn't mean you praise your leaders when they do what they are supposed to do. DON'T YOU PAY TAX? The politicians you are praising, are they doing the job for free? don't they earn fat salaries? the money used in constructing the road is gotten from where? their personal money?

PLEASE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE PUT SENTIMENTS AHEAD OF FACTS AND COMMON SENSE. Rubbish attitude of praising politicians for doing their job will continue to make you remain in the shackles and bondage of bad leadership. They know they have gullible people amongst the masses that will hail them that's why they wont do anything and wait till few months to election to start doing roads and get praises from retarded masses.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
bobaydavid:

Why should this government upload the picture of the road that has long been completed? Or why should they include Jebba-Mokwa section that has not been touched?
This is a road I know very well, so think well before you reply.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by abysirius(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Amen!!!
sarrki:

It shall never be well with enemies of the state

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Printerscanner: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

No, completed with the $31 million and $13 million seized from your madam Mrs imPatience Jonaddaft.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by ivandragon: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
clefstone:

this is one thing that baffles me about pmb's supporters, its like they have been blind since birth & only gained sight in 2015.

what you pointed out is what I often point out to them too, similar achievements recorded by gej are vehemently ridiculed, but when pmb does less than a quarter of what gej did, they roll out the drums as if it is the first time such is happening...

under gej, one lane of the Lagos - Ibadan express was almost complete, pmb's people said gej did nothing; under pmb, the lane is completed & work commences on the 2nd one, pmb's supporters are rolling out the drums;

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/lagos-ibadan-road-ready-in-2-months-works-minister/

gej layed/repaired thousands of rail tracks, pmb's people ridicule the achievement; pmb awards contracts to expand a few hundred kilometres, pmb's supporters faint from delight;

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jonathan-commissions-25-diesel-locomotives/89223.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/jonathan-commissions-68-seater-coaches-boost-rail-service/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201103140942.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/reviving-nigerias-railways-jonathan-approach-2/

gej built power plants to boost power generation, he was ridiculed by pmb's supporters, pmb wants to commission one built by PPP (an initiative supported by the FG in 2014), & pmb's supporters won't let Nigerians rest...

I often ask them, what joy do they derive in rubbishing the efforts of one person & then praising the lesser efforts of another person on the same matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Olatara(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
This particular road has been cause of death to 100s if not 1000s of motorists.

I used to pass there every weekend and believe me what PMBs administration did on the road is enough to re-elect it multiple times over.

PMB has really disappointed me in several aspects, but on this road, he did incredibly well
haha, even Saraki wan vote for Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.