Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (42952 Views)

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by modath(f): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
seguno2:

Seems like you omitted the post before yours, so let me post it again for you.

200km? What's the total span of Lagos IB road?

By the way, when you quote a post, you can't see what's down already.... Your rejoinder could be hours & days after the penultimate post.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by nextstep(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:

There is nothing new in what they did on that road, it was only repaired, that road has been undergoing repairs right from the time of OBASANJO till now, as far as we have tankers and trailers plying that axis everyday, it will continue to be repaired, i know this cos i travel through there

I will only commend Buhari if he intelligently decides to provide a route solely for tankers and trailers.

Abi oh... I've passed that road several times and it had been under construction for a while, even before PMB. I guess we should be celebrating that he didn't stop the project or divert funds... that's what we are now reduced to... celebrating that a road is repaired. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by afoo02(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
Completed with his personal money or from selling his cows?
did anybody ask the past government that RULE for good 16 years to repair it from their pockets? Pls grow up.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by zudozz: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
So? We should allow him to continue ruling Nigeria at 95? where is your common sense?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by AnanseK(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
carzola:
President
Celebrating roads
Shameless tooth pick
Roads should be what
Counselors celebrate

Presidents should celebrate emptying the treasury into their own pockets PDP style.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Bodude504: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
Mr mumu appreciate first
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by MrBONE2(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
A nightmare during PDP's 16 years, motorists travelling from Western to Northern Nigeria spending more than a week on the road, is no more.

Baba has completed the reconstruction of Ilorin-Jebba highway...Dualisation of the road whose N130b contract has been awarded commences in about two weeks time.

Nice from BaBu

BaBu Till 2023
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Jaideyone(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
DeOTR:

Buhari didn't complete this particular road in the picture. We'll give him the credit when he completes the section he started.
lol okay go and call police to arrest Bihari for claiming the road.

werey

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by MrBONE2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI is the best thing to happen for Nigeria as president, Nigerians are very proud of you and they are happy with your style of leadership.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

Wrong grin

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2123 grin
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Bitterleafsoup: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
buhariguy:
I knew buhari can do it.
1 or 2 roads in 4 years is a good job?
Where is the drain?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by ogundeleai(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

It shall never be well with enemies of the state

Haaaaaa!!! My friend you hit this strong.... This your comment is what is regarded as backlash /rejoinder... The guy wil never envisage this size of reply.. Be that as it may your comment is precise and commensurate.. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bodude504:
Mr mumu appreciate first
Appreciate what exactly? how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
afoo02:
did anybody ask the past government that RULE for good 16 years to repair it from their pockets? Pls grow up.
You lack sense o. Who supposed to repair the road before?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Answer him don't run under your bed for cover. Even the PDP Secretariat remains uncompleted. Despite NBiillions were raised under GEJ during the re - Launching, the money was looted again. Evil party
oga you need help, see a doctor asap

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
semyman:
Foolish fool
The man who sired you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
pfadom:

Always wailing like you just lost something precious. Always worrisome that you are yet to recover since GEJ lost in 2015.
Cry me a river kid. Goan buy sense

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by somito121(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Our level of daftness in this country is just so alarming, its the obligation of the government to provide such infrastructure. But here in Nigeria we celebrate nonsense and that is why our elected leaders keep on misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Kennydoc(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
modath:

Which one did PDP complete? Bad belle is not good!!!

Abuja to Lokoja and Benin to Ore.
I know he did many other roads in d North just that I don't know their names.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by thatigboman: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
modath:

Which one did PDP complete? Bad belle is not good!!!
200km Bida-Mokwa rd. Didnt u get d memo?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by SirChime(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

It shall never be well with enemies of the state

Starting with you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by sarrki(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
ogundeleai:

Haaaaaa!!! My friend you hit this strong.... This your comment is what is regarded as backlash /rejoinder... The guy wil never envisage this size of reply.. Be that as it may your comment is precise and commensurate.. Kudos

Thank you sire
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by flexyrule(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
This particular road has been cause of death to 100s if not 1000s of motorists.

I used to pass there every weekend and believe me what PMBs administration did on the road is enough to re-elect it multiple times over.

PMB has really disappointed me in several aspects, but on this road, he did incredibly well
You want to re-elect a PRESIDENT for constructing a N160 billion road?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol okay go and call police to arrest Bihari for claiming the road.

werey
Aye e ma baje ni!!!
Awon to bi e ni were.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Jaideyone(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
DeOTR:
Aye e ma baje ni!!! Awon to bi e ni were.
o ka lara ; werey fe sunkun

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
This particular road has been cause of death to 100s if not 1000s of motorists.

I used to pass there every weekend and believe me what PMBs administration did on the road is enough to re-elect it multiple times over.

PMB has really disappointed me in several aspects, but on this road, he did incredibly well

is that why u had to join the forum with the username bukola Saraki
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bukogu459: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
He has done very well on that road, I travel through that route last month, but let me ask you, it that worth the life of any Nigerian? He should also stop the herdsmen killings, Osinbajo did that in his absence. Haba
Metuh:

Zombies have started attacking me o. grin
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by begwong: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
The only achievement in 3years after sponsorship of boko boiz and foolanis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Amirullaha(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ilorin to Jebba road has been completed...
Jebba to Mokwa road has some portion patched...
There is still a bridge along Mokwa to Jebba road that is still left untouched...
OP change your title to Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa road almost completed by PMB...
#No_hate!!!
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by farem: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
The online miscreants will never see this good things

They are only interested in there superior looting the treasury and giving them NOTHING

Fixed
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria is so mediocre that we now celebrate completion of basic necessities such as roads. While other countries are building high speed bullet trains
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
DeOTR:

Why should this government upload the picture of the road that has long been completed? Or why should they include Jebba-Mokwa section that has not been touched?
This is a road I know very well, so think well before you reply.
You should confirm your facts and figures next time you are analysising and contributing to National and Regional matters. The Mokwa -jebba road has been fixed, you can check for confirmation. The time you checked the route last was when it hasn't been fixed, don't be gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.