Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (42701 Views)

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sagay212:

ACT OF GRATITUDE TO GOVERNMENT? ARE YOU NORMAL?

It is annoying to see educated people reason like they have mental problems. There is absolutely nothing worth complementing. The fact that you are used to failure and hardship doesn't mean you praise your leaders when they do what they are supposed to do. DON'T YOU PAY TAX? The politicians you are praising, are they doing the job for free? don't they earn fat salaries? the money used in constructing the road is gotten from where? their personal money?

PLEASE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE PUT SENTIMENTS AHEAD OF FACTS AND COMMON SENSE. Rubbish attitude of praising politicians for doing their job will continue to make you remain in the shackles and bondage of bad leadership. They know they have gullible people amongst the masses that will hail them that's why they wont do anything and wait till few months to election to start doing roads and get praises from retarded masses.

Hypocricy and self righteousness is a cancaworm that has rottened our entire humanity and existence. I wished you could say this some years back.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Oriyomin25(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:

There is nothing new in what they did on that road, it was only repaired, that road has been undergoing repairs right from the time of OBASANJO till now, as far as we have tankers and trailers plying that axis everyday, it will continue to be repaired, i know this cos i travel through there

I will only commend Buhari if he intelligently decides to provide a route solely for tankers and trailers.

Another enemy of progress is sighted!
Continue till 2023 and show us some medals.. What they used to do was to repair potholes then after awarding the contract to the Thief (EMIR of Ilorin) on different occasions.. But this time, it is a complete rehabilitations..
At least for the first time in years, I will enjoy a smooth ride to minna comes next semester.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by anigbajumo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just returned back from minna yesterday.No sane human being that av passed through this road b4 and ply it now without acknowledge PMB on this project... It was damn hell b4,God bless PMB...

If u av been on this road b4 and u see this road now without give kudos to PMB u ar nothing but enemy of progress.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by lereinter(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
this kind of news makes me pity nigerians

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by samwash(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Has at 2012, it was d worst high way I hv journey, I remembered escaping an accident immediately our bus overtake a trailer carrying a container,d container fall from d trailer.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by xreal: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wow!

I drove on this same road this morning.
I never felt I was in Nigeria.

Buhari, you are blessed sir.
Fashola inspected the road more than once while work was still being done ( so I was told).

How I wish our government could do more of this.

That alone will make Jebba and Mokwa to vote in APC again. I am not sure of Ilorin.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
The road make sense o, I pass there last month and this month.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bizzibodi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pmb try,obj did not do any road 4 8yrs.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by natureem: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
The repair never reach mokwa óò, so don't include mokwa Pls. I was on that road Friday night 17th Aug
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DaCharis2016: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good work.

Can I hear Sai Baba 2019 from Saraki?

Make no one attack me from Saraki's camp o.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Ikpewe: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

It shall never be well with enemies of the state

AMEN MY BROTHER. YOU A PARIOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by 2kris(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

shame on you
So you are seriously celebrating road

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Sagay212: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
bobaydavid:

Hypocricy and self righteousness is a cancaworm that has rottened our entire humanity and existence. I wished you could say this some years back.

To you it is always about APC vs PDP. the question is should you praise your leaders for doing their job.

If you were president of Nigeria, will you do far better than this?

Well if I was president of Nigeria, Nigerians would never want to flee the country. I will do way better than all your useless politicians since independence. That's why i feel like anybody praising Nigerian politician is mentally retarde.d

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by NiajaXionist: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:
Completed with his personal money or from selling his cows?

Zombies have started attacking me o. grin

Or you are the Zomby since you lack common sense. Idiot
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Sabdeejat: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Whether baba complete the road or not we will still make him president come 2019 with our population and allow the wailers and sons of kwenu to be shouting...matsiyata yan wuta
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by CoolAmbience(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:
Completed with his personal money or from selling his cows?

Zombies have started attacking me o. grin

Continue being pained.

Are political office holders elected to execute project with their personal funds?

I am sure the ones that left the projects undone did so because they didn't have sufficient personal funds to do them.

Mtchewww.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by CoolAmbience(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2018
meforyou1:
dont mind zombies. The man that has not fully paid for the loan he took to purchase presidential form in 2015, na fura da nono money he use complete the road? Is not from my father's oil money?

Kaikai talk!
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by klax(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
The online miscreants will never see this good things

They are only interested in there superior looting the treasury and giving them stipend

Sarakki it's you again?
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by sarrki(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2018
klax:

Sarakki it's you again?

Bro you dey see double?

I am sarrki not Saraki
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by klax(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

Bro you dey see double?

I am sarrki not Saraki

Oh ok I can see it clear now it's Sariki oh sorry Sarrki anyway no much difference though....hapot Sunday.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by JFT24(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

There is nothing new in what they did on that road, it was only repaired, that road has been undergoing repairs right from the time of OBASANJO till now, as far as we have tankers and trailers plying that axis everyday, it will continue to be repaired, i know this cos i travel through there

I will only commend Buhari if he intelligently decides to provide a route solely for tankers and trailers.

You are a liar. If you know that road very well, you will know that what was done there was a total overhauling and not repair. It is now that i know that Mokwa to Ilorin is less than 2 hours, Meanwhile you will spend roughly 5 hrs for the same distant b4 this administration, Not to talk of the stress, accidents, damages to car, robbery etc
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nasir123(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

Amen! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
bobaydavid:

You should confirm your facts and figures next time you are analysising and contributing to National and Regional matters. The Mokwa -jebba road has been fixed, you can check for confirmation. The time you checked the route last was when it hasn't been fixed, don't be gullible.
You should rather confirm. Mokwa/Jebba has not been done.
I'm not talking about Ilorin/Jebba road or the bridge that collapsed along the Mokwa road and that's what you can see in the pictures.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
DeOTR:

You should rather confirm. Mokwa/Jebba has not been done.
I'm not talking about Ilorin/Jebba road or the bridge that collapsed along the Mokwa road and that's what you can see in the pictures.

Tor, if they haven't, it's just a matter of time. At least for the first time in a long whl, we are confident that the contract wouldn't be embezzled.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sagay212:

To you it is always about APC vs PDP. the question is should you praise your leaders for doing their job.

If you were president of Nigeria, will you do far better than this?

Well if I was president of Nigeria, Nigerians would never want to flee the country. I will do way better than all your useless politicians since independence. That's why i feel like anybody praising Nigerian politician is mentally retarde.d

At the end, we ain't praising the Politicians, we just encouraging the Politicians. If they don't do, we bck to square one. The People that are eligible won't want to venture into politics.
If am given the opportunity, will give in my best to the best of my abilities. That is why am doing everything possible to be the best I can in my own little way.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
bobaydavid:

Tor, if they haven't, it's just a matter of time. At least for the first time in a long whl, we are confident that the contract wouldn't be embezzled.
This is not the first time. That bridge that spans less than 1km together with the adjoining road cost more than #2 billion. Money was certainly embezzled.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
DeOTR:

This is not the first time. That bridge that spans less than 1km together with the adjoining road cost more than #2 billion. Money was certainly embezzled.

But the repairs were made, unlike when money will be embezzled and project Abandoned.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by DeOTR: 3:06am On Aug 29, 2018
bobaydavid:

But the repairs were made, unlike when money will be embezzled and project Abandoned.
I don't see how any government would ever abandon a bridge on a gateway between the north and the south. You have no point.
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by bobaydavid(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
DeOTR:

I don't see how any government would ever abandon a bridge on a gateway between the north and the south. You have no point.

If you feel so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video) / Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos) / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.