Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (10830 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by DaddyNimo(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2018
as king Leonidas said "kneeling is a problem, I've got a huge cramp in my legs" I find is degrading kneeling to a woman.

2 Likes

Re: . by Goddyss(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
The only kneeling I understand when it comes to a woman is kneeling to have a doggy style with her

1 Like

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.
can't you see that nobody takes him serious here?
lool,the wife is the one that's feeding him,infact he got married to her because she's a rich woman,according to him.gringrin

leave him abeg.grin
Now I understand
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.
lool,the wife is the one that's feeding him,infact he got married to her because she's a rich woman,according to him.gringrin

leave him abeg.grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.

leave him abeg.grin
Now I understand why he seeks respect, attention and relevance online. I did right ignoring some of his aggressive mentions.grin

This nairaland ehn grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2018
What exactly is a proposal? Is it a must? Can't i just say let's start planning marriage and we get on that? I mean just like that..
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.

leave him abeg.grin

Lol. He has been busted. And he will go about calling people broke and indomie generation. That guy needs help, very fast.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2018
The man humbled you big time. grin i see you don't want self destruct. So wonderful of you. grin
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2018
DaddyNimo:
as king Leonidas said "kneeling is a problem, I've got a huge cramp in my legs" I find is degrading kneeling to a woman.

But she can kneel to you, abi?
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
The man humbled you big time. grin i see you don't want self destruct. So wonderful of you. grin

Who're you referring to?
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
What exactly is a proposal? Is it a must? Can't i just say let's start planning marriage and we get on that? I mean just like that..

But you're broke na. sad
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Now I understand why he seeks respect, attention and relevance online. I did right ignoring some of his aggressive mentions.grin

This nairaland ehn grin

Lol.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=MariaLavina post=70412d[/quote]

1 Like

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=70412991]

1 Like

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who're you referring to?
who else if not you the violent troublesome woman. That aside, why didn't you reply my mail? You don't know what i wanted to discuss with you or do you? Na wa for some people. Anyway, no wahala sha. This is nairaland.

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

yeah.he's hansel,elder001,prechbills,theupsetgirl.

lool.

shocked
Oh. That upset girl who use to rant about how she/he could not date broke men or crack.

This is really a shocker! Elder001, you're the chronic imposter, and you called me an imposter. Please take your fake life out of here.

2 Likes

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,his upsetgirl moniker was more aggressive.
lol,he has deactivated that moniker.
grin
we are tired of him already.cheesy

grin But wait BAE, how do you know all these?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

he's former handle is prechbills.grin
that He's mean He is which is wrong in that sentence. It should be His. And she's even opening teeth to laugh another man. Shioor.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
that He's mean He is which is wrong in that sentence. It should be His. And she's even opening teeth to laugh another man. Shioor.
okay,sorry sir.grin
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
who else if not you the violent troublesome woman. That aside, why didn't you reply my mail? You don't know what i wanted to discuss with you or do you? Na wa for some people. Anyway, no wahala sha. This is nairaland.

grin What else did you want to discuss if not to seek for my advise. Sorry, I have no advise to give. What do you want from me? Tell me here. sad
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:

C'mon.
Leave her alone.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2018
e?[/quote]
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

But you're broke na. sad
Maybe my brokeness is far better than the total riches you've enjoyed so far in life, you know. undecided my definition of broke should amount to the level of your definition of rich. wink

2 Likes

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,we knew when he registered naw.
he created the thread with his prechbills moniker to rant on how his mother didnt allow him settle for the woman he wants to marry becuaee shes older than him.
lool,it was earlier this year or so.
very crazy dude.
I think he takes tramadol all the time before logging in to NL.

Hmm. Elder001. You're a fake b*tch!

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Maybe my brokeness is far better than the total riches you've enjoyed so far in life, you know. undecided my definition of broke should amount to the level of your definition of rich. wink

Can you go to sleep, please?
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2018
![/quote]
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin What else did you want to discuss if not to seek for my advise. Sorry, I have no advise to give. What do you want from me? Tell me here. sad
lol.. What advice would a meek creature seek from a violent troublesome one What kind advise would you have if not vile ones? Even facially you look vile, your words, your rants. Everything about you. Even your supposed hairstyle cum tent. I want nothing from you. Carry your violent life outta my face.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
K
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol.. What advice would a meek creature seek from a violent troublesome one What kind advise would you have if not vile ones? Even facially you look vile, your words, your rants. Everything about you. Even your supposed hairstyle cum tent. I want nothing from you. Carry your violent life outta my face.

Lol. Peace and love, bro. Be good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds / Happy Birthday Smellymouth / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.