₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,276,382 members, 4,988,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 04:06 AM

Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (43670 Views)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by henryanna36: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2016
U think say na only dey romantic abi?Military officers do it better.Pictured below is a military officer Sub-Lieutenant SLt Ali kneeling down to propose to his girlfriend.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/sub-lieutenant-ali-kneels-down-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by chocolateme(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
To marry a Soldier is not easy oo.. Congratulations sir.
All of you quoting me.. Face your work..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by IVORY2009(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
soldier!!
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by fotadmowmend(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Longman

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Destined2win: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2016
I feel for wives of soldiers; they don't get to see their hubbies for long

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by lokito: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2016
She berra say NO.
Those guys are Casanovas and the worst is, chances of being the only wife is slim.

13 Likes

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Philistine(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmn! To what end is all these? Just because of a pair of T*its and a tiny little hole!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Chuukwudi(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2016
What nonsense is the guy above me saying?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2016
This is sacrilege grin

A uniform designed for on-the-field battle undecided

Cant he wear boxers and perform this unnecessary ritual undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Icecomrade: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2016

"That was so romantic"

Na small thing dey sweet women.

8 Likes

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Poorboy: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by AjalaJ(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
The end is that, he'll end up having many mistresses, and possibly more wives.

These are nothing to me but fallacies.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by bulldoza: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats & all the best to them in their union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by owolabi3699(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
who say we no dey romantic
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by fkdmods: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2016
chocolateme:
Soldiers are not meant to be seen.. Congratulations sir.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by franciskaine(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
This guy should stop disrespecting the national identity.

4 Likes

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
henryanna36:
U think say na only dey romantic abi?Military officers do it better.Pictured below is a military officer Sub-Lieutenant SLt Ali kneeling down to propose to his girlfriend.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/sub-lieutenant-ali-kneels-down-to.html
Will he sit before? Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Lemonade01(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
See the headline sef embarassedAs if e doesnt kneel down and do multiple frog jump when he mess with a senior officer in the barracks undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by etinanguy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls tell them i can supply food at their event.

Etinanguy

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by beautiful232(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
congratulations

Well, I'm getting married to a nairaland guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by steppin: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
The guy dey online dey snap pictures dey do romance, while the real soldiers are battling with Boko Haram in borno.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Vizzim: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Love over everything...
Congratulations.
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by nairaman66(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice!
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by favoryte33: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
lokito:
She berra say NO.
Those guys are Casanovas and the worst is, chances of being the only wife is slim.
HOW DID U ARRIVE AT SUCH STATISTICS?

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by femi4: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
lokito:
She berra say NO.
And chances of being a widow is high
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by kellyshuga(f): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats to them.
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by kayStelly(f): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Propose is propose, abi wich 1 is addition of kneeling down to the topic Do u expect sum1 to propose standing up or lying down

All these yeye mods sef angry

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by HoneyBee23(f): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
If I hear say she say NO undecided angry

Abeg I don ripe reach,who will come n propose to me embarassed shocked

Any tribe allowed grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.