Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13824 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Ceekay(m): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2006
This question goes out 2 d ladies. The guy u love and have been dating, is Poor and jobless. U on the other hand is well off and have a job, Will u marry him in his predicament, OR will U wait 4 him 2 get a job (Thats not forthcoming) ??
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by dejiolowe: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2006
if my baby attempts that, i will spank her. o fe ko ba mi ni?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by hotangel2(f): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2006
Abeg read my signature oo.

Seriously speaking, why should that be my portion? No reason whatsoever. But then again... Lemme not say something totaly wrong. But i dont pray to marry a poor jobless man. They mostly end up, taking all your money and running off with another woman.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by AaLiyaH2(f): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2006
in the first place I wouldn't date a guy with no job and isn't actively seeking employment. and marrying him is just out of the question. most guys tend to be leaches, suck the money out of you and they hit the free way!!! [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2006
not if i didnt start life wit him from da beginning
but if he got poor along da line i guess i'll stick wit him
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by smartsoft(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2006
hot-angel:

Abeg read my signature oo.

Seriously speaking, why should that be my portion? No reason whatsoever. But then again, Lemme not say something totally wrong. But i don't pray to marry a poor jobless man. They mostly end up, taking all your money and running off with another woman.

What made you feel so huh ?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by weev(f): 3:35am On Feb 23, 2006
i would date a poor man in a heart beat if i believed he was a good man money is transitory money can not tell you it loves you or look into your eyes. not everyone has the same opertunites in life , same choices , same background so i do not beleive you can make sweeping judgements about people. doing so is a sign of an uneducated mind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2006
To be honest, i can't even date a poor n jobless man, talk more of marrying him. He knows he is a man so he goota have some job n get a life.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by AaLiyaH2(f): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2006
I feel you nonny wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by tejuoso1(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2006
angryhell no, don't you know when your husband is poor you are definitely poor, or have you ever seen a poor man with rich wife?, apart from naija movies that nothing is never real
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Omalicha(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2006
to b sincere i really don't c myself gettin involved with smone who is jobless,don't get me wrong if he is smone who believes in himself nd is ready to involve himself in smthing dat will bring smthin in future i really don't mind but if he is smone who lazy' around i won't even think of it.he might b jobless now but if he thrives am sure he wil pull thru.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2006
y not-If i'm f*****kg RICH- i will but after Marraige & children he F***Ks up -will send him back to da PIT where i PICKED him 4m grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2006
jaybaby:

y not-If i'm f*****kg RICH- i will but after Marraige & children he F***Ks up -will send him back to da PIT where i PICKED him 4m grin grin grin grin
So you are the one that is now doing the marrying and sacking instead of the Man! grin grin grin grin
God Save Us O! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2006
Y God go 4give me shocked shocked na me tell am say make him POOR! since say an my MonEy i can do anytin i want 2! MONEY RULES!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2006
This is some serious shit.If most men were thinking that way then most married women would have found themselves back in thier papa house.So just because the man Bleep up small you wan send am packing because na you dey provide the garri! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2006
Ow many 4k up u don c way WOMEN dey do?

80% 4kups na MEN- If him 2 do i go send am away FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2006
God Save ya hubby grin grin grin grin
U no dey for better for worse abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2006
Ok if we must talk about 4 B & 4 W! y must he go 4kn Up! abeg 4 better & 4 WORSE no dey 4 diz 1 ooooooooooooooooo!

If u get Married & d GUY/GURL is 4knup leave am abeg! PERIOD!

yes oooooooooooooo Make GOd save my HUBBY cuz if him 4kup i go carry my CHILDREN go stay ALONE!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2006
Fcking up is not a one way street you know.
Wat of if u Bleep up
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2006
If i Do ! like MEN will say they r d 1 PAYING d BILLs -NO Long Thing
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2006
Seems like the classic double standard case here
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2006
Does It! This Is jus My Own VIEW. ABEG I WAN GO SLP
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2006
Good night
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Busta(f): 1:58am On Sep 29, 2006
No WAY OH!

No money, No Love
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 2:50am On Sep 29, 2006
The thing tire me o! angry angry angry
Busta,I hope you are not going to that route too
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Busta(f): 3:45am On Sep 30, 2006
Like i said, "no money, no love" tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 5:30am On Sep 30, 2006
Busta:

Like i said, "no money, no love" tongue
Na wa o! And probably you dont care how it is made! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by kokoletz(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2006
Guys wuldn't wnt my babe to stress herself working so if am jobless how will I take care of her abeg 2 all d Nairaland babes make una no try am o.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by chy24chy: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2006
O guy what makes u think that it kind to marry a jobless man in the name of love.Ladies, listen, hear this-YOU ARE NOT DOING URself any good if u try it.Men are dangeriou and unappreciative.U may think u are in love and so marry a jobles whom u may turnout to be feeding.This is contrary to normal instead give him time to secure a job so that he can take the respon that is due to him
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by kokoletz(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2006
Guys are
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by acidrop(f): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2006
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNno WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWaayy
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by chy24chy: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2006
O guy what makes u think that it kind to marry a jobless man in the name of love.Ladies, listen, hear this-YOU ARE NOT DOING URself any good if u try it.Men are dangeriou and unappreciative.U may think u are in love and so marry a jobles whom u may turnout to be feeding.This is contrary to normal instead give him time to secure a job so that he can take the respon that is due to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

........... / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! / MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.