Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) (49463 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Daboomb: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tonymario58:
He's not a Muslim BTW

His father is one and he grew up in Islam-abad. undecided undecided grin grin

I know we are joking. tongue tongue
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by lereinter(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
fortune1894:
we will never know what pushed this man to commit such act, did he just find out he wasn't the father of d
baby gals?

Lets assume he finds out they are not his children
4 and 3 yrs old girls

so with their mother, they deserve to be killed

mtchew

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhizgap:
I guess he's going to blame the devil for this or even still say he was possessed or better still got mental problems.

Am done with Mother Earth already let the World end.

What did you mean by you see things you are not supposed to see?

@ your diary
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by hahn(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Roh50:
Looking at the pictures, you start asking yourself at what point did things started going wrong in this perfectly looking family? what did she probably do wrong? what ignited the man to do this? Is just so difficult to comprehend as this life keeps getting complicated by the minute, nothing seems right anymore. [s]We will keep praying and hoping for a better world.[/s]

Prayers have never and will never be a logical solution or do you think the woman didn't pray for long life? undecided
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by wink2015(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
American political leaders concentrate 100 per cent of their efforts fighting International terrorism showing less interest in their domestic problem.

America in reference to the United State is faced with so much internal terrorism.

Although they concentrate their arsenal on countries in the arab world such as Iran, North Korea, Syria, alshaba in Somalia

There are so many mad people in the United States.

Yes! Real mad folks both men and women including teens.

These guys are real high on TRAMADOL and CODEINE.

Human lives means nothing to them.

You can imagine what could have trigger the brain of a happy father of two daughters to take the lives of his pregnant wife and two daughters.

Was he high on Tramadol and Codeine?

Was he high on Cocaine or Methamphetamine?

He killed his immediate family members sparing his own lives.

What a cheap cowardice.

This is not the first time we are hearing domestic violence news from the United States.

There have been countless incidents of domestic violence in America.

Popular among the violence in America is high school shooting.

Gun violence in America is threatening the fabrics of American society.

Government in the United States should regulate gun use and tighten laws controlling its use.

Every teenagers have access to guns to bullet that Bleep that stand on his way.

What a society?

Nigerians praying to secure visa lottery, green card, travel visa to enter THE STATE is it even worth the troubles?

Our Nigerians girl frolicking to toast white men to secure marital contract (marriage) should think twice before marrying these YANKEEs

Back home in Nigeria there was this danish husband that killed his Nigerian wife in Lagos and their only daughter. The Nigerian wife called ALYZEE is a rising or upcoming artist a native of Kogi state.

Too many bad news all over the world everyday, every now and then.

May the Good Lord comfort the family of the victims and rest the souls of the departed in peace.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by rufai234: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is sad news. RIP
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Oceannaagent: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
virago:

A man kills his entire family and you say it's a lovely family , maybe I have the wrong definition of lovely

I was asking why a Man would do such a thing to his lovely family.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by ImaIma1(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
skarlett:
When you see picture perfect families like this on a normal day, you'll just start getting depressed for nothing but when you really go behind the scenes, you'll appreciate what you have.

Pictures do not tell the true story. I stopped all the envy of all those pictures of perfect couples and people on social media.

Especially when i saw a man who has been terrorizing his wife and not been in good terms with her, asking her when they were going to do pregnancy photo shoot.

I was weak. He likes keeping up appearances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by ACE1010: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Explorers:
A monster dad strangled his two young children before hiding their bodies along with that of their pregnant mother in crude oil tanks.

Lawyers for Christopher Lee Watts, 33, filed a motion on Friday in Weld County, Colorado, asking for DNA to be taken from the necks of the little girls’ bodies, and it strongly suggested they were strangled.

There has been no official cause of death announced in the case, after the bodies of Shanann Watts, 34, and the couple's two daughters, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste, were recovered on Thursday from the crude oil field where Christopher worked.

Christopher, 33, is being held without bail and faces three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of evidence tampering.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6073087/Dad-killed-pregnant-wife-STRANGLED-two-young-daughters.html

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by khiaa(f): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
It doesn't concern me. undecided
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is really sad and heartbreaking. These whites are just as terrible and psychopathic as some us down here.

Yesterday it was a man crashing a plane into his home in an attempt to kill his wife. Today this. The world should just end.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
khiaa:
It doesn't concern me. undecided

You should have been the man's wife. cry Stone-hearted reprobate.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by akigbemaru: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Explorers:
A monster dad strangled his two young children before hiding their bodies along with that of their pregnant mother in crude oil tanks.

Lawyers for Christopher Lee Watts, 33, filed a motion on Friday in Weld County, Colorado, asking for DNA to be taken from the necks of the little girls’ bodies, and it strongly suggested they were strangled.

There has been no official cause of death announced in the case, after the bodies of Shanann Watts, 34, and the couple's two daughters, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste, were recovered on Thursday from the crude oil field where Christopher worked.

Christopher, 33, is being held without bail and faces three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of evidence tampering.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6073087/Dad-killed-pregnant-wife-STRANGLED-two-young-daughters.html
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Horus(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voFpnqgfPeU

Chris Watts case: Everything we know so far about the alleged murders of his wife, daughters
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Jchi9876: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Phagyrhe:

And where did you see "charges" in my post? And do you even know the meaning of "stop running your fingers"?

I don't. You tell me nitwit
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by mhizgap(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
So because you are done with mother earth, that means everyone else is done ba So what happen to many of us that have not even started with mother earth? If you are done as claimed why don't you do the needful, it doesn't take much to jump inside the lagoon i mean. Or what hapen to volunteering for some community services like joining the military maybe God 'd grant your wish and they'd post you to sambisa? Mtcheew.

Am sorry if my post offended in anyway

pls have a kind heart and don't say such words to someone who's really Depressed.

peace Boss
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by mhizgap(f): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ranks007:

You are going no where, and the earth won't end now. If you are not born again you must be now and proceed to preach to folks around and win souls, one convert goes on to do same to another till everyone as much as we can get into God's kindgom comes to light, so that such evil news won't repeat itself.

Mother earth then will have tranquility. Moreover are you born again or are you still doing chic?

Thanks for the Mention Bro

Thanks for the Kind words.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by mhizgap(f): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oyinbo don't blame devil Na our work
yeah right.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by mhizgap(f): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
unicorn79:

What did you mean by you see things you are not supposed to see?
@ your diary

That's a Topic for another day
Thanks for following Boss
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Ojiofor: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhizgap:
I guess he's going to blame the devil for this or even still say he was possessed or better still got mental problems.

Am done with Mother Earth already let the World end.

I doubt he gonna blame the devil like Africans do.Las las he will take responsibility.
RIP to the 3 young women.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhizgap:

Am sorry if my post offended in anyway

pls have a kind heart and don't say such words to someone who's really Depressed.

peace Boss

kafura (I'm sorry) Maame, wai? Blame nairaland. I have to change. Really sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by mhizgap(f): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ojiofor:

I doubt he gonna blame the devil like Africans do.Las las he will take responsibility.
RIP to the 3 young women.

And the unborn child

He wasted 4lives

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Ojiofor: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhizgap:

And the unborn child

He wasted 4lives

Yea,very unfortunate.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
fortune1894:
we will never know what pushed this man to commit such act, did he just find out he wasn't the father of d baby gals?
Nothing can push a normal human being to kill innocent children & even one in the womb yet unborn... This is tragic cry
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jchi9876:

I don't. You tell me nitwit

Don't come online with the mindset to insult your elders bro, so that your days may be long.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhizgap:

That's a Topic for another day
Thanks for following Boss
Which day precisely?
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by khiaa(f): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You should have been the man's wife. cry Stone-hearted reprobate.

I'm concerned about the 66 people who were shot in Chicago and 11 died. It's believed that the cops and white nationalist are behind it. Black/Africans are being murdered every day, where is your warm sensitive heart for them? No, I would never marry a white man so there's no chance in your wish being fulfilled. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Jchi9876: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Phagyrhe:

Don't come online with the mindset to insult your elders bro, so that your days may be long.

Shouldn't your neglected old ass be smoking pipe in the backyard of a nursing home?
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
khiaa:

I'm concerned about the 66 people who were shot in Chicago and 11 died. It's believed that the cops and white nationalist are behind it. Black/Africans are being murdered every day, where is your warm sensitive heart for them? No, I would never marry a white man so there's no chance in your wish being fulfilled. undecided

Whatever the case maybe, you have no reason whatsoever be appear stone-hearted on this thread, it only shows you have no empathy for the human life.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Jbleenk: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Where's that tout, Machokid that thought he lives in utopia?
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by khiaa(f): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Whatever the case maybe, you have no reason whatsoever be appear stone-hearted on this thread, it only shows you have no empathy for the human life.

How is that possible we I Just showed you my empathy? undecided
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) by Explorers(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Riot Happening Now At Eleme, Rivers State. (pictures) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.