Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush (21836 Views)

Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) / 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by ebusnwaoma: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
A cute baby has been reportedly found abandoned in the bush by her mother. While some women blamed the baby daddy for not being there for his family, Facebook user CC Charger who shared the story, called such women 'witches'. 

The Facebook user wrote;

Look at a beautiful abandoned in a bush by her mom. Its so funny how some women are supporting this act by saying that she did the right thing cuss the baby daddy wasn’t there to help take care of the baby.How pathetic ���. So according to some of you women... its ok for a woman to abandon her baby in a bush if the baby daddy is not there to support her?? Some of u women are really witches.

https://lailasnews.com/see-photos-of-cute-baby-abandoned-in-the-bush/

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by ProfBlessed(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
The heart of man....

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by DTBCLICKS(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
it shall not be well to whoever that did this to this innocent baby

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by niceprof: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
THIS BABY WILL GO FAR IN LIFE,THE EXPRESSION AND SMILE ON HER FACES SAYS IT ALL

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by adontcare(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Let them drop them at my gate. I will soon open a charity home and an orphanage soon

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by ipobarecriminals: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
sad omo laso,omo niyi.,omo lere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by dubemnaija: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
ProfBlessed:
The heart of man....

Shatap there! It's the heart of a woman.

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by youngberry001(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2018
What dah fvccck dis cute baby troway just like dat shocked

thunder fire person wey do am undecided

i dey find kid like said make i shout nd person already get dey troway oh God am weak angry

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Macopol01(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2018
See fine girl

God punish him family wey abandon her !
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by anonymuz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
She should have dropped the cute baby at the orphanage home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by princeSammyz: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
So sad how they that seek and search hardly find. How could a mother let go of this cutie?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Tberry01(f): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
cute baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Proffdada: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
The mother went to hustle, she's coming back cry
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Bodude504: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
okay
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by dlondonbadboy: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
BabyDaddy was probably among those who lost their jobs when cluess Buhari became President.
Aunty probably has not gotten any job cos Buhari era has made everywhere hard.
The parents of the BabyDaddy and aunty are probably farmers that fulani Herdsmen have occupied their farms and Buhari does nothing...

Later somebody would say thunder should not fire Buhari? How? Thunder must fire him!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by onlytiles(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
and tomorrow she will get married and be looking for miracle to conceive

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Bodude504: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
fine baby

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Alvin007: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tchai..dem wan turn this fine baby into bush baby. sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by backnbeta(f): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
I hope the baby doesn't fall into the wrong hands embarassed

The mum should have properly given her up for adoption!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jeez
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Awww God bless you child. Can I have her please?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
So bad, God have mercy

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Jadeng: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
niceprof:
THIS BABY WILL GO FAR IN LIFE,THE EXPRESSION AND SMILE ON HER FACES SAYS IT ALL

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by pweshboi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
See fine baby O... If you know your not ready to father or mother a child please always have protected sex. Let's top being hypocritical about this things. Use a condom or contraceptives if you know you're not ready for the responsibilities that comes with having a baby.

Pls nah beg I beg those wey still dey ignorant of this.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Awww, -gives her the biggest hug through the screen-.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by strangest(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
wish i can have her
dlondonbadboy:
BabyDaddy was probably among those who lost their jobs when cluess Buhari became President.
Aunty probably has not gotten any job cos Buhari era has made everywhere hard.
The parents of the BabyDaddy and aunty are probably farmers that fulani Herdsmen have occupied their farms and Buhari does nothing...

Later somebody would say thunder should not fire Buhari? How? Thunder must fire him!!

Bihari is evil
Omo olomo, wa so rire. Wa pe laye bi bata pe lese.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by donb06: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
How una dey sure say na woman put am there.... Una don just conclude...... That was how in pH a guy stole a child during that period soldiers were everywhere when he knew he couldn't continue his wicked act he dumped the child.. When the child was seen everybody cursed the mother of that child ..... Some said E NO GO BETTER FOR HER.... others said WICKED WOMAN .. Until by 4pm a woman ran to rumuosi shouting that she heard they saw a baby and her baby has been stolen in diobu... After much questions they now traced the guy (her neighbour) that stole the baby... So all those insulting the mother of this child wait until u hear the full gist...

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Sarang(f): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
I seriously wish my sister will pick one for me some day.. oshey!

My mission would have been completed on earth..

Ndi throway lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow / Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital / Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.