Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush (21931 Views)

Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) / 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Macopol01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Heartless human being
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Brightgem(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who wrote this crap, she was found by her mother, bla bla bla! Post lacks substance
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Nobodys(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
why bush?.what's wrong with these o people...
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Donjirex: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
I need the baby help with info lives in the state send a link for information,mother is heartless and her counselor
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Such a beautiful baby.
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Donjirex: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Help with information about this little girl
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Donjirex: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please with information about her lives in the state THANKS
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by folly22(f): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
And the baby is so fine. Love cute babies especially baby girls
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Teeboi56: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
The mother that drop u will never no peace
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by KingBaba1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad omo laso,omo niyi.,omo lere
omo leye...... omo lade, omolara, omotara, omoyele, omoniyi (omowunmi)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Anextin(f): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
So none of you could reason that maybe that baby was kidnapped, or stolen other than being abandoned?? Talk of one track thoughts. Some are even fighting if its the dad or mum who's at fault.
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by dayolove: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Such a cute baby. Please any link to the orphanage or home where she is? My family is considering adopting her. Please can someone provide a link?
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oh my God. Whereas so many women r praying for fruit of the womb. She's heartless. She will go through the trauma of imagining a lookalike child is the one she abandoned. That's enough punishment for her. As par the baby,I believe she will fulfil her purpose in life in Jesus name. She's so beautiful.
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Donjirex: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Information to reach her please i lives in the state
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by abdullkabar(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
on the other hand,the child might be ogbanje or the likes by our ownself,but even if she is,we go ogbanje am together nioo
Its all about plan,even if its one,born and nurture with all u have,but on the other note,my country Nigeria can force your hand,and we end up becoming the devils we detest(no sane human will ever want to abandon their child,its our animal instinct,but also survival is our instinct.she might have been trying her best to giv the child all she have,or even tried preventing to have a child she cant keep) but this is nigeria,you can find yourself in any fucking niche....you just have to survive.thank God the baby was seen,probably she the mother choose that spot,so d baby would be found
I just think we should also look at it from another angle....somebody help my career oo,am an intending cassava farmer,would love to be mentored in the field by a farmer already in the field,even if i have to work for you,and also capital issue is a consign oo,mio lowo lowo
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Most times people are quick to judge the mother in cases like this,that is if she is still alive. What if they were abducted, mother killed and child abandoned for a good Samaritan to come pick her up.
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by persius555(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
With a DNA database in place, it would have been easy to track the parents and proper punishment dished out to the two this immoral misconduct.

Babies are so cute
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by yinnyme(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
A cute baby has been reportedly found abandoned in the bush by her mother. While some women blamed the baby daddy for not being there for his family, Facebook user CC Charger who shared the story, called such women 'witches'. 

The Facebook user wrote;

Look at a beautiful abandoned in a bush by her mom. Its so funny how some women are supporting this act by saying that she did the right thing cuss the baby daddy wasn’t there to help take care of the baby.How pathetic ���. So according to some of you women... its ok for a woman to abandon her baby in a bush if the baby daddy is not there to support her?? Some of u women are really witches.

https://lailasnews.com/see-photos-of-cute-baby-abandoned-in-the-bush/

I salute the woman for not aborting this baby neither flushing her through the toilet. She gave the child a live she knew she couldn't.

When you open your mouth to insult people like this just think about Moses mother, you have no idea the corners life has backed some persons.
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by charlesazeh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
How I fit adopt her legally... I need girl oo.. na boys de rush me..so cute
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by macino1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
donb06:
How una dey sure say na woman put am there.... Una don just conclude...... That was how in pH a guy stole a child during that period soldiers were everywhere when he knew he couldn't continue his wicked act he dumped the child.. When the child was seen everybody cursed the mother of that child ..... Some said E NO GO BETTER FOR HER.... others said WICKED WOMAN .. Until by 4pm a woman ran to rumuosi shouting that she heard they saw a baby and her baby has been stolen in diobu... After much questions they now traced the guy (her neighbour) that stole the baby... So all those insulting the mother of this child wait until u hear the full gist...
Seconded
You have a logical mind. Unfortunately, most Nigerian lack wide reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Sinach0191(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wen this child grows and blow shebi the useless mother will come and be claiming right
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
How I wish I can adopt that baby. I will be so happy. How can I adopt that child?? Please anyone with info should contact me
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by weselomo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
so sad......
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by yinnyme(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
A cute baby has been reportedly found abandoned in the bush by her mother. While some women blamed the baby daddy for not being there for his family, Facebook user CC Charger who shared the story, called such women 'witches'. 

The Facebook user wrote;

Look at a beautiful abandoned in a bush by her mom. Its so funny how some women are supporting this act by saying that she did the right thing cuss the baby daddy wasn’t there to help take care of the baby.How pathetic ���. So according to some of you women... its ok for a woman to abandon her baby in a bush if the baby daddy is not there to support her?? Some of u women are really witches.

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by gabe1234(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
angry
dubemnaija:

Shatap there! It's the heart of a woman.

Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by Pat081: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:

Shatap there! It's the heart of a woman.

woman cum 4 man now
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by SexTin(f): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
adontcare:
Let them drop them at my gate. I will soon open a charity home and an orphanage soon
N Ur Moniker Says You Dnt Care, Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by SexTin(f): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad omo laso,omo niyi.,omo lere
Omo Lere Ke
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by marvinsync(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:

The Facebook user wrote;

this is what happens when abortion is illegal

is it not better to not bring the baby into this world than to bring it to suffer

and b4 most of u zombies start say saying poo

do u know how many babies die this way ?
ur only seeing the one saved what about the ones who died?
what about the ones that are alive but suffering tremendously ?

please no one should bring someone to this life if u can't take care of them
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by frankleen6(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
stop judging. this baby may have been kidnapped. I have a friend who child was kidnapped and abandoned in a bush.
Re: Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush by donb06: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
macino1:

Seconded
You have a logical mind. Unfortunately, most Nigerian lack wide reasoning.
its really tiring

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom / Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied / "I Don't Want To Be Killed" - Grace, Abducted Action Against Hunger Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.