Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) (29706 Views)

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault / Paul Olumide Kehinde Banned For 30 Months For Anti-Doping Rule Violation / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by edesumpitor: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
To drag is here,matias was not mentioned. It's well.I wouldn't have been here if the full name was posted.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Albinoflash(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Op ur headline undecided
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
sad
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by itiswellandwell: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ohh no
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by oloriooko(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Too much money by his brother dey make him head kolo

1 Like

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by ednut1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wetin concern us
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by IamAllah: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=Issame post=70401752][/quote]
Why you quoting me kiddo?
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by kvngjesse(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Which kind click bait be this
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Op, is your headline supposed to be a click bait? You clearly posted that it is Lionel Messi that has been sentenced for gun running.

Someone needs to sue you guys arse.

Sheer Bunkum!!
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Bossontop(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by gabpaul: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This shows how criminal they are in their family, while Ronaldo is winming games in Italy..
LIKE FOR CR7
SHARE FOR MESSI and criminals
Sorry
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
IamAllah:
Epon Ojukwu descendants from the stinking Biafra Republic doing what they know how to do best
your evil heart will rest u at last. What does this ur ill-fated reply got to do with the topic. Minds like you in Nigeria put us where we are today. But guess what! God Almighty is bigger than you and ur kinds
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Anigreat: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
shocked

Thunder fire all mod for here

see headline

i say thunder fire all mods for here

If you can't work please resign
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Alva2018: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by AceDomino(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Suspended jail term
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
donofdons:
[b]This reminds me of years ago when as an initiated man i used to hold my locally made piece all the time. I escaped from Ekpoma after gunning down 3 members of an upstart but now extinct rival cult and moved to India from where I moved to Kandahar in Afghanistan. I used to move shit between Afghanistan and Baluchistan, always armed with kala 47 and manpad. The taiban took over and jailed me for two years in a mountain prison, then later released me to move shit for them. I transported between the tribal areas of Pakistan and Holy city of Qom before I was caught by the Basij of Iran. Spent 5 years prison before escaping doing an al Qaeda lead prison break. Escaped to Chechnya where I fought in the ranks of ibn al khattab for years before we where arrested with the kadyrovs and spent 6 months in Russian jails before defecting to the russian side. I have more experience handling weaponry than anyone alive and I have not seen nigeria in 32 years. I have a lot to teach youths and I will soon be back [/b]
are you serious
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Wumi261(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
shioor... @op
i'm coming to comment, lemme jog to Nou Camp to watch my darling Barca.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by kcoby(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
bros u wan spoil your brother name
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by monaPhilz: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Looks like crime runs in their blood
Who among his famz do you know? Better keep quite before I answer your face.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by apex4545(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is dat not Pepsi bottle am seeing in the picture? This guy no sabi chop life at all.....I trust ma guy CR7
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by IamAirforce1: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I have beautiful and affordable window blind. Please check my signature kiss

How much
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
monaPhilz:
Who among his famz do you know? Better keep quite before I answer your face.
The word is QUIET. Olodo

And to answer your question, was Messi not found guilty of tax fraud?
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by allaboutobed(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
donofdons:
This reminds me of years ago when as an initiated man i used to hold my locally made piece all the time. I escaped from Ekpoma after gunning down 3 members of an upstart but now extinct rival cult and moved to India from where I moved to Kandahar in Afghanistan. I used to move shit between Afghanistan and Baluchistan, always armed with kala 47 and manpad. The taiban took over and jailed me for two years in a mountain prison, then later released me to move shit for them. I transported between Pakistan and Holy city of Qom b4 I was caught by the Basij of Iran. Spent 5 yrs in prison before escaping during a prison break.moved to Chechnya where I fought in the ranks of ibn al khattab for years before we where arrested with the kadyrovs and spent 6 months in Russian jails before defecting to the russian side. I have more experience handling weaponry than anyone alive and I have not seen nigeria in 32 years. I have a lot to teach youths and I will soon be back
if u don't know u are at ur own risk for wateva u Post online.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by monaPhilz: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
The word is QUIET. Olodo

And to answer your question, was Messi not found guilty of tax fraud?
You're still yet to answer the question. Mumu
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
monaPhilz:
You're still yet to answer the question. Mumu
Arindin
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by congorasta: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
donofdons:
This reminds me of years ago when as an initiated man i used to hold my locally made piece all the time. I escaped from Ekpoma after gunning down 3 members of an upstart but now extinct rival cult and moved to India from where I moved to Kandahar in Afghanistan. I used to move shit between Afghanistan and Baluchistan, always armed with kala 47 and manpad. The taiban took over and jailed me for two years in a mountain prison, then later released me to move shit for them. I transported between Pakistan and Holy city of Qom b4 I was caught by the Basij of Iran. Spent 5 yrs in prison before escaping during a prison break.moved to Chechnya where I fought in the ranks of ibn al khattab for years before we where arrested with the kadyrovs and spent 6 months in Russian jails before defecting to the russian side. I have more experience handling weaponry than anyone alive and I have not seen nigeria in 32 years. I have a lot to teach youths and I will soon be back

some call it ganja
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by KardinalZik(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This shows how criminal they are in their family, while Ronaldo is winming games in Italy..
LIKE FOR CR7
SHARE FOR MESSI and criminals

See ya life?

You linked Messi to crime/criminals, but people still opted for him.

Your hate is immaterial

Just judge from the 'likes and shares'.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Dackrapper(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Looks like crime runs in their blood
Yes that's true,cos the way Messi is consistently raping Real Madrid is not ordinary
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Glink2018(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wetin consign me...

How much be dollar rate tonight, I dey plan to enter Ontario , Canada next month. - God's willing.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by techgeek12(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
donofdons:

Chai Oga mii!!!, am shaking like leaf as I read this now now, afraid is catching me, u have gone thru a lot ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? / Paul Le Guen Is Super Eagles Coach / Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.