Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) (29704 Views)

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault / Paul Olumide Kehinde Banned For 30 Months For Anti-Doping Rule Violation / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Dackrapper(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Humblega:

A disgrace to his younger brother
His brother is a footballer not a pastor or pope Benedict
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by cosmos1440: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
hasn't anybody on nairaland or any of the OPs heard that Kofi Anan is dead ?
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

How much
Thanks for showing interest, there are different types with different prices. Please add me on WhatsApp for more enquiries 07063397657
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2018
donofdons:
This reminds me of years ago when as an initiated man i used to hold my locally made piece all the time. I escaped from Ekpoma after gunning down 3 members of an upstart but now extinct rival cult and moved to India from where I moved to Kandahar in Afghanistan. I used to move shit between Afghanistan and Baluchistan, always armed with kala 47 and manpad. The taiban took over and jailed me for two years in a mountain prison, then later released me to move shit for them. I transported between Pakistan and Holy city of Qom b4 I was caught by the Basij of Iran. Spent 5 yrs in prison before escaping during a prison break.moved to Chechnya where I fought in the ranks of ibn al khattab for years before we where arrested with the kadyrovs and spent 6 months in Russian jails before defecting to the russian side. I have more experience handling weaponry than anyone alive and I have not seen nigeria in 32 years. I have a lot to teach youths and I will soon be back
Please stay where you are.

1 Like

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This shows how criminal they are in their family, while Ronaldo is winming games in Italy..
LIKE FOR CR7
SHARE FOR MESSI and criminals
Bros Every Family has at least a criminal
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by megafone: 5:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Na the guy destiny Messi they combine they use.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by monaPhilz: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Arindin
English please. Stop enchanting your dirty language.
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2018
My man messi be careful
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2018
monaPhilz:
English please. Stop enchanting your dirty language.
eleri bu
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by monaPhilz: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:
eleri bu
I'm not responsible for your madness. Ignored!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? / Paul Le Guen Is Super Eagles Coach / Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.