Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (54709 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Pat081: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2018
So far dey pay for d handout and dey too eat out of dia father money d guy father is in power too
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by felony101(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Bro I'm still in calabar and I enter Unical on a daily please can I be told d block lemme go and see for myself
udemzyudex:

You've been, that's past tense you're now old school sir.

Oh, you expect things to remain the same?
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by SAMBARRY: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2018
2shure:
must it be plastic coke sugary drinks
then tmrw if sickness catch them now
when will black man be wise
why not give them eva table water
africa is cursed
it's negative people like you that make Africa cursed
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Bebson007(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2018
calabar witchcraft part 1&2 loading.
if your brother or sister dey that class na direct visa to witchcraftology just watch out lol ;Dcalabar witchcraft part 1&2 loading.
if your brother or sister dey that class na direct visa to witchcraftology just watch out lol
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by udemzyudex(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2018
felony101:
Bro I'm still in calabar and I enter Unical on a daily please can I be told d block lemme go and see for myself

LOL.. Anything legal to promote the school is allowed.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Makanjuola89: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2018
My lecturer in CHE dept, lautech used to do this too anytime he fixed lecture in awkwardly.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Handsomecole(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018
No biscuit or plantain chips or even egg roll undecided to support the coke?? Mtcheeew!!!!
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by YungTemy(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2018
My lecturer... Prof. Emordi (History and international Studies) did something similar to this back then when I was still in the University. He served us snacks and soft drinks. He was actually trying to recreate the scene at the Aburi Accord, a meeting attended by the delegates of the federal republic of Nigeria in Ghana, The Supreme Military Council and the Eastern delegates headed by late CL Ojukwu. So he treated us like top delegates. Mehn, Ambrose Alli University. smiley
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Twitt13(f): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2018
I taya oh!
falcon01:
and no body opened his or hers.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by emperorblog(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
If all our lecturers can act like this great fella Nigerian universities Will be great undecided
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by 12345baba(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Tolexander:
Good of the lecturer!

Well, the students aren't many.
Make he go do am in one of the 100level general class, where there can be more than 1thousand students in the class.
hahahahaha!
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by surveyProf(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2018
The Father Prof Ivara Esu was the VC of University of Calabar during my time.....
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2018
modextus:
It's not something new. A lecturer in my department does this too.
mtcheeeeeew
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2018
mrlova:
Nothing goes for free! Girls in class be ready with your A55. God help the boys if he's not bisexual else!!!
you are a big goat.

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by idyidy: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Prestigious @ Unical
Hahahhahahahahahaah
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by samuel1981(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2018
nice one, proof evara esu, was my vc back then in the University of Calabar, I love uncal.

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by iukpe: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Sponsored by coca cola. grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by iukpe: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
felony101:

Hmm!... if na go and see you go do, make my shirt tear!
Abi go and take seat. grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Imsu lecturers are so stingy, they can't give you anything, I didn't experience this at all.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by madridsta007(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Tolexander:
Good of the lecturer!

Make he go do am in one of the 100level general class, where there can be more than 1thousand students in the class.

A statement from an entitled Nigerian.... SMH
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by eddykaka(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2018
This is not unical sef, i no sabi any lecture venue weh de like this...e too fine!
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by don4real18(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2018
When I was still a student, my lecturer, Bldr Dr O.E Akinsola bought a water dispenser and was refilling it for some weeks
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Iscoalarcon: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Dotwillis1:

Lmao bros Na wa o.... so if all lectures share minerals for class, University will be great
what I mean is kind actions towards students which will improve lecturers students relationship undecided
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by assetstrap(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2018
All i see is USAID on the desks of a federal university in Nigeria. Are things that bad?
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Iscoalarcon: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Hanji:

so nah sharing of coke go make naija universities great again.
LMAO
what I mean is kind actions towards students not necessarily giving out gifts which will improve lecturers students relationship sad sad angry
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Mizwisdom(f): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
felony101:
Hi I live in calabar been through Unical this is so Doctored and if I must say politically motivated.. Unical students can't even sit this way like its an exam hall sef for a lecture... This kinda things don't happen in Unical....

You are now old, things have changed Sir

Need books?
contact me on orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Corrinthians(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Tolexander:
Good of the lecturer!

Chai, paddy, you fall my hand!

There's nothing good about this gesture if the explanation of the op as per the reason the drinks were given the students is anything to go by.

How can one ADD SUGAR TO A SYSTEM THAT IS DEHYDRATED? shocked shocked

Do you know why people stranded in an ocean can die of thirst? It is because they can't afford to add salt to their system. The laws of osmosis forbids that. Adding salt or sugar to a system that lacks water (dehydrated system) dehydrates the system even more!

Well, I'm sure the lecturer only did it as a kind gesture to the students and not to keep them hydrated. You don't hydrate by taking more sugar. wink

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2018
good one Mr. Lecturer
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by LOGICALKEN: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Philipmems:
when I was in school it's only lecturers that schooled abroad that did nice things like this, the other rug rats were busy fighting themselves for power and administrative positions. So I say kudos because he didn't have to do it but he did.

Exactly, same thing in my school. Only those lecturers that schooled abroad can act this way.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by abdullkabar(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
In another sense,they were dehydrated,water should have been beta.
Those drinks contains sugar and some salt,shey e want mk dem get diabetics ni....we will not take it
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
If all our lecturers can act like this great fella Nigerian universities Will be great undecided

Bros, not great but the rate at which student will attend class will be high at least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship / Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme / Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.