Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. (1618 Views)

The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by Nawaaoh: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
A new study carried out by Psychologists Viren Swami and Martin Tovée, revealed that wealthy men love women with small breasts, while poor men love women with big breasts. Do you agree?

More - http://yahoopost.com/poor-men-love-big-breasts-the-rich-prefer-them-smaller-study-shows/

Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by Lomprico2: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Does that mean i'll be rich? Hmmm
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by eneojoedu(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
its normal na...the food that a rich man will eat and be satisfied, poor man will eat x4 and will still eat more
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
full article and photos supported with statistical data else....

#adonbelifit

1 Like

Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by Nawaaoh: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
full article and photos supported with statistical data else....

#adonbelifit

It’s just what research study shows. Link is above. But what about you, which do you prefer - Big or small?
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nawaaoh:

It’s just what research study shows. Link is above. But what about you, which do you prefer - Big or small?
Lol
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by reyscrub(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
The researcher only ask a Latino guys who find it difficult to wake up the giant when set.

Let him come to ebony world here were ladies are crying after deep service, where both rich, poor and even sucking male child are all struggling for this dangling gems.

Especially when applying doggy style by thrusting behind, the way these overs brothers are dangling up and down at full hard thrusting, omo menh, its amazing why packing and pushing with one hand.

Inna enh, I love sex like breathing air I must confess.
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by mrlova: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2018
I'm rich but I still love them Big and fresh! do I have a problem?
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by 9japrof(m): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2018
reyscrub:
The researcher only ask a Latino guys who find it difficult to wake up the giant when set.

Let him come to ebony world here were ladies are crying after deep service, where both rich, poor and even sucking male child are all struggling for this dangling gems.

Especially when applying doggy style by thrusting behind, the way these overs brothers are dangling up and down at full hard thrusting, omo menh, its amazing why packing and pushing with one hand.

Inna enh, I love sex like breathing air I must confess.

Hahahaha, but there is no WhatsApp number on signature.

Would you message me instead
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by uboma(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by chigoziri2403(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2018
big is quantity small is quality #lovesmallbresats.
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by uboma(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Where are those broke ass men?
Now we know that big boobs are your weaknesses.

grin
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by MeeLan: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2018
wrong thesis! so who are those women spending fortune to enlarge breasts doing it for? the poor? wake up man
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Nawaaoh:
A new study carried out by Psychologists Viren Swami and Martin Tovée, revealed that wealthy men love women with small breasts, while poor men love women with big breasts. Do you agree?

More - http://yahoopost.com/poor-men-love-big-breasts-the-rich-prefer-them-smaller-study-shows/

meaning I'm actually a rich guy cool
Re: Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study Shows. by Nawaaoh: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
MRLANNISTER:

meaning I'm actually a rich guy cool

There you go! grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? / Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.