Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists (1739 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists by Gboy101: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2019
@lefulefu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9017235_misscurvyfinalists_jpeg38783f31269445a4580d11c8cb48a4eb
The backsides on display would put Kim Kardashian’s derriere to shame

Critics or none, the Miss Curvy Uganda beauty pageant is marching on, and last Saturday’s auditions at Club Ambiance Bukesa in Kampala saw these 20 beautiful curvy ladies emerge finalists for the crown to be won on April 26 at Kampala Serena hotel.

Speaking at the auditions, Anne Mungoma, the CEO Miss Curvy Uganda, said the franchise has been dragged to court by many people saying the contest is discriminative, degrading and shameful to the country’s culture and heritage.

Well, she begged to differ and her winner will represent Uganda at the Miss Curvy Africa, and at an international level. The contestants – many of them not your average spring chickens – put on really uninteresting performances and one even made a pathetic attempt at rapping.

Re: Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists by Jcole1985(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Africa's dignity at an all time low
Re: Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

;;;; mehn these east african chicks are just ukwuliciously blessedcheesy. See different assortmen of azzescheesy. I for like love this type of competition in naijawink. Omo i no even know wich one to choosecheesy. Ok i think i like d lady who is on third to d last and on brown gown. I jus love d way her ukwu take curve plus her complexion. The last and the second to d last make sense too but na dat third to d last i want right nowcheesy. Chai chaicheesy.

Re: Miss Curvy Forges Ahead With 20 Finalists by grad2012(f): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Beautiful women every where.

(1) (Reply)

+18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] / All My Ladies - Kukere - Natural Breast Firming Recipe. / Ekaette And Her Oga (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.