Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Check Out What Happens To You When You Bleep Someone Wether Married Or Single - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out What Happens To You When You Bleep Someone Wether Married Or Single (459 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / Deliberating On Wether To Eat Salah Meat Or Not / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What Happens To You When You Bleep Someone Wether Married Or Single by lightblazingnow(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Of course your flesh will enjoy it thoroughly, but some folk's senses enjoy little, which ever way, your flesh is happy and to the whole house it will look like everyone in the house did enjoyed it, bam! The errors of the time.

Ask yourself, when you disobey the common laws of man, of your country, the constitution of the land and you are found guilty by constituted authorities, of course you will serve a term in prison, if it warrants for you to be hang, firing, they waste no time.

What do you make of God Almighty's laws of love. Do you ever think you can break and amend his own? Search your heart if indeed you are Doom for destruction or ordained to be rescued from this crooked and perverse generations. When you don't feel that holy reverence for him, we are praying for you.

Everyone wants to be a creator of something wether good or evil. Now listen carefully, while Christ Jesus our lord and his beloved father were having a chat about what's going to happen in the future, the Son Christ Jesus asked his father a striking question which to us, up til this very moment we are meditating about it. Here it is..

Isaiah 63:17 O LORD, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

This is very disturbing we tell you and you can imagine how you should look at it. I am afraid of the creator and completely afraid of him. Remember, because the children of God Almighty were flesh and blood so their saviour Jesus Christ partook of the same, to destroy Satan.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

He felt every bit of our weaknesses yet without sin, perfect and loving till the end. He forgave his oppressors and asked his father God Almighty not to count it against them for they know nothing about what they are doing. To the natural mind, canal mind, those that are not baptized in the Holy Spirit, did it looked like they didn't know what they were doing?, of course they are trying to uphold the law of the land. He's blasphemous, so he deserves to die. They were obeying Zeus, Mammals, the government and religion.

But this man Jesus Christ, knew the truth, got possessed by the truth, sent to bear witness to the truth and, eventually got killed because of his standard, what he stood up for and he never betrayed his career. He said to his parents one time "didn't you know I must be about my father's house?" the other time he said to his disciples " I have meat, food that you know nothing about, my food, my excitement is to make my father God Almighty happy, to please him and to finish the task he's given me" Amen.

Your flesh, your body can never be able to make God Almighty happy. It lacks the capacity and capabilities to, that's why he doesn't mind breaking anything whatever it's called. Neither indeed it can be.

But Jesus Christ knew better. Because he was perfected by obedience.

Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; 5:10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

Stop listening to your fleshly desires, what your body want, try to feed your soul, your real self, the ultimate pleasure is in the presence of God Almighty, there's fullness of joy in there, you just need to find that place and live in there. Have you ever imagine how you will look like if you harness your spiritual power instead of dwelling on the old one, the dead flesh which was crucified with Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Re: Check Out What Happens To You When You Bleep Someone Wether Married Or Single by micky90(m): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Sexual sins are personally supervise by God almighty himself.
Re: Check Out What Happens To You When You Bleep Someone Wether Married Or Single by IamTheAnswers: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Grace
Re: Check Out What Happens To You When You Bleep Someone Wether Married Or Single by donbachi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
So,u mean sey many people,don fvck away dia destinies..throway inside devil suckaway...o!isorite.
Re: Check Out What Happens To You When You Bleep Someone Wether Married Or Single by lightblazingnow(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
We keep up

(1) (Reply)

If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze / MFM. Personal Prayers. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries September 2018 / 2019: See What Pst Esther Martins Saiyou Said About The 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.