Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? (2887 Views)

Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive. / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated / Whats Up With 1st Bank Recruitment Test Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2007
Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!

@odada smiley
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2007
no biggie!! @chukkysam
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by fredosky: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hey guys in d house.
Lets be positive.
God will work out 4 us.
Lets know how many people they need to employ/train.
Do take k
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by VCKY99(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hi guys, what's up honeys? It's been a long time out for me, man must wack, celtel or not.

That my friend that was called for the celtel training did not go for it. Presently she's with UBA, and from all the info about celtel's pay structure she got discouraged, she turned down their offer.

As for me, I would've preferred the celtel job to a bank job. Agreed, the pay is small, but I believe there are other silent benefits that will be attached to the job that we don't know about now. Plus the timng, 8 working hours. That gives you time to do other things, business, school and family. Though, I've to say that the delay and the lack of any info from celtel is very hard to handle.

Wish you guys the best!

Odada, hope to get to meet you at Oghara. My special good luck wishes to you, Femi, Veronica, Ifemade and not 4getting myself!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2007
for me i really need dat job ooooo! cos am idle now.the pay structure or not.i don't care for now.let me just start somewhere.
So back to the koko! when exactly is the list going to be made public and how people do they want to employ for the oghara job.
Am running out of patient!
One love brothers n sisters!!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by SOJ(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2007
VCKY99:

Hi guys, what's up honeys? It's been a long time out for me, man must wack, celtel or not.

That my friend that was called for the celtel training did not go for it. Presently she's with UBA, and from all the info about celtel's pay structure she got discouraged, she turned down their offer.

As for me, I would've preferred the celtel job to a bank job. Agreed, the pay is small, but I believe there are other silent benefits that will be attached to the job that we don't know about now. Plus the timng, 8 working hours. That gives you time to do other things, business, school and family. Though, I've to say that the delay and the lack of any info from celtel is very hard to handle.

Wish you guys the best!

Odada, hope to get to meet you at Oghara. My special good luck wishes to you, Femi, Veronica, Ifemade and not 4getting myself!
LMAO, yes o!man mus wak,men.I hope they call soon sha, i love movies but gotta have cash 4 d chicks abi nah?!
As per your friend,i guess she was satisfied wit d bank thingi.She didnt consider d pros of d celtel job - as u said standard 8hr work days, off days and flexible leave arrangements(enuf of them dey go jand and yankee well,well).And the sweet thing is dat whenever u dont wanna work, u can make a swap for another person to work in your stead.Cool ain't it?
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hello y'all lets hope that all our wait is not in vain?

@vcky99 is it oluseye odukoya ure talking about with uba that turned down the job.cos if u know seye then we should av met before?

SEE YOU ALL IN OGHARA!CHEERS cool
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by vokarugbo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hey fellas,dont give up hope yet the training is batch by batch and its just twenty people that are in the first batch undergoing training right now. But from sources they are going to call close to 200 hundred people so its a whole lot dont get worried yours is on the way soon after the elections
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2007
@vokarugbo
thanks alot but where did u get ur information from?my sources tell me they have a list of the successful candidates now but avnt made it public yet!what did u hear?is it that the remaining 200 people yet to be called are annoymous or they know they have made it throuh by now?cheers mate and see u in oghara cool
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by SOJ(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2007
Dats a relief to hear.at least our waut wouldnt be in vain.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by vokarugbo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2007
hello, fellas dont get too worried , its just 20 people that are on the first batch of the training and at least 180 people will be trained so definitely there is going to be more batches for training after the elections and some call has return .
as u can see benin is supposed to be the main venue for the training but it was withheld based on fears that the elections may course tension so after the elections they will start calling people
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by gonzaly: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hello Nairaland users, please can somone give me a concise overview of the Celtel training, because i gathered from a reliable source that the training and everyothr thing was suspended. But i saw a post indicating that some people have been called for training.
Please how authentic? I was among the last batch that wrote the test and did interview the same day on a saturday. My score was 39wpm and 97% accuracy.

I want to know if really some people went for the training because an insider told me this.
please help me.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chychi4rel: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2007
I heard celtel has started calling the second batch does anybody know about this?? shocked
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by ymx(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
Are you sure they have started calling for the second phase of training? how did you get to know this?

Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chychi4rel: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2007
A fred of mine told me, we did the interview together but an insider said they took 90% of delta state indigenes. I want to know how true this is.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2007
@chychi4rel
ur friend dat told u dat they have started calling people for 2nd batch trainin,was he or she called for the training?
i will appreciate if u ask the source from the person dat told u this.cos am kind of curious
thanks
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chychi4rel: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
Yes he said he was called, i just want 2 know if there's anybody that has also been called
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
oh really! so when is he starting the training?and where is the venue?did u by any means ask him?
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by ymx(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2007
@chychi4real
When was your friend called? and when is he starting the training?
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by otokx(m): 5:12am On Apr 18, 2007
Truth don die here.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by Sexyuhlala(f): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hi everyone,l guess we should all be calm about this celtel stuff,if the job is ours,nobody can take it away cuz there is someone called God ok?
As per the training,l have an insider whom l called yday,she told me that the first batch is not for oghara,but for lagos and that they would start calling people by 1st of may due to the election stuff.So l guess we shd all kip our fingers crossed and pray to God for everything.
Ciao
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by bobbyan(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
@odada you having been doing a good job so far but why did u yab the guy that is asking for Eco bank info we should learnt how to be generous to each other pls the aproach is too bad check out. [b][/b]
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2007
@bobbyban
It wasnt intentional?when u get a notice that a reply has been posted to a topic u look forward with high anticipation only for you to get there and see otherwise on something contrary to it? It could really be frustrating you know?anyways I swallow my pride and apologise to the fellow grin grin he just might be my ticket to oghara who knows undecided

@topic
Hopefully by next week after the prez election we should start hearing from celtel,all the best y'all wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Recruitment / Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation / Union Bank Calling For Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.