Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos (30508 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Tanker Explosion In Suleja, Niger State, Houses Burnt (Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos by Rottymy: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Please, how is Suleja now?
Re: The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos by abdulwastecx(m): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2018
BabaIbo:

naso you go dey nairaland dey form sey you know wetin you no know. make I no just fall your hand by asking you easy questions about lakwe

You're the Joker here, do you know there are estates in lakwe, or you think you will use the price of an estate houses in suleja against the price of face me I face you or make-me-self-follow-my-people-get-house type of houses

Now I see you lack understanding and I shouldn't have bothered dragging this topic with you in the first place, it seems the other guy understands what I'm saying, you need to grow up cos it will help you...

Let me break my point down to your level cos I see you have problem understanding things,
A 3 bedrooms flat in a fine environment and well furnished house in lakwe/Okoko is more expensive than the same 3 bedrooms flat with the same/similar quality suleja.

Mumu, so you want to compare a normal/low standard and poorly furnished/old/dilapidated rooms occupied by students, volksworkers etc in Okoko to a high standard rooms in in suleja.

If you are wise you should have known that in Okoko or lakwe, that you can get a 3-bedrooms flat for as high as 800k or more and as low as 200k depending on the quality. now compare a well furnished house price in lakwe with that of a well furnished house in suleja, not comparing a dilapidated rooms price in lakwe/Okoko with that of a high-quality/well furnished rooms in suleja. can you now see you lack comprehension/understanding

It is laughable to compare the cost of houses in the two area. I have worked and both Lagos and Abuja and I can categorically say that Suleja is much cheaper and safer to live than most places in Lagos.

The moat expensive 2 to 3 bedroom flat you will see in GRA in Suleja with uninterrupted water supply, big yard, and cool environment is N350 to N400k. The same house in a similar location with a similar amenities will cost almost a million in Lagoa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos by BabaIbo: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
abdulwastecx:

It is laughable to compare the cost of houses in the two area. I have worked and both Lagos and Abuja and I can categorically say that Suleja is much cheaper and safer to live than most places in Lagos.

The moat expensive 2 to 3 bedroom flat you will see in GRA in Suleja with uninterrupted water supply, big yard, and cool environment is N350 to N400k. The same house in a similar location with a similar amenities will cost almost a million in Lagoa

Thanks and God bless...
Don't mind that guy, at a point I felt like giving him a hard knock(honestly), but I ignored him when all my attempt to enlighten him didn't have any effect on him.
How can you compare both areas, but that's some people for you, they must argue even when they are wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) / FG Grounds 10 Private Jets’ Operations (Full List) / Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.