Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (118530 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by congorasta: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
good for him, people are opening churches he is here opening devil place, next is quilox, Sheraton etc

terrorist
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by c2far: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
The station is back on air as we speak, 105.9 FM and you can listen online.

They are currently the second most listened to station in Ibadan, next to Splash and they are ahead of Amuludun FM.

They pay PAYE, tenement rate and you did not reject it then and now you go ahead to demolish this. There is something called social good. This falls flat on the face of that.

Can we crowd source funds for this station and get them back in their place. The station started off as an online radio station.

To those pushing for state police, this is an example of more of what can happen if allowed.

Shame on the Oyo state government.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by peacevilla: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mac2016:
Asides building position being dangerous to human safety as in the terms of traffic obstruction, road expansion which would be for the betterment of the general populace any other reason for demolition of this structure is foolish and sending pain down the spine of already wreaked economy of Oyo state, a state already struggling economically in that without allocation salary can't be paid. Entrepreneurs are still not encouraged.

As stated by the enranged govt of Mr. Constituent authority.

“(1) The staff canteen in the premises was not approved.

(2) The spiral staircase was not in the approved plan.

(3) The mast was not in the approved plan

(4) The fence was not in the approved plan”
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Damseldammie(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm.... Why is our government so heartless?
If you can do this to a famous broadcasting station that disseminates very educative information globally which corrects our society ill. May God save our Nation

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Yankee101: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
And we want development?
Who will invest in Nigeria? When political hatred is enough to demolish your assets? Is a radio station not supposed to report both good and bad about any govt?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Lankyscot(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
good for him, people are opening churches he is here opening devil place, next is quilox, Sheraton etc

This is a very Stuuuupid comment... Idiot!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by malakaimoscondo: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
you don't sound like you have intellect...church is one of the most devilish building in this our contemporary world.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by sholatem(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Isn't it obvious this is politically motivated? Did they even give him time to respond? The same govt that doesn't respond to court ruling hastily carrying out dastardly act!
Are u ibadan Base? because d building is d only structure on d road,other occupants are so much behind,if current government give u illegal approval to build on major road,always think of future government, always leave enough space in d front incase of dualisation of d Road, it may look like a waste of land but it's better than this.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by clemz85(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Was he not served notice? I'm seeing house holds still abiding there, and this looks like a shift back demolition like he can still restructure it,

Take heart my Brother!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
And this right here is why Nigeria keeps going backwards.
A building thats served as an employment opportunity to some pple...
And am sure as hell that the guy would never get compensated to the tune of millions he had lavished on that beautiful house
God ain't blind I tell you.
If it were in America, the man would have been notified several months to the demolition, a very secure location would have been provided for him and he would be given an amount much more bigger than what he had used on the building
Am very angry with this country and one day my anger will pour out to all those pple that had made this country a mess, their families, and their children to come
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by starprinz012(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Is like your cerebrum has shifted an Inch
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by iskay1971: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
I was sad in the morning when I saw that 105.9 was off air but exceedingly joyful to see it back.
YOU CAN KILL OR TAKE ANYTHING ELSE A MAN HAS BUT, NOT HIS VISION.
[color=#770077][/color]
A Monumental Governmental Error
USELESS APC GOVT . IN OYO STATE HAS JUST OPENED A FLOOD GATE OF TRANSFORMATIONS FOR YINKA AYEFELE AGAIN. WATCH AND SEE AJIMOBI WILL BE ASHAMED VERY SOON.

I urge all YINKA AYEFELE'S fans worldwide to rise up to this challenge and put govt to shame over the politically motivated attacks on us.

ILE OBA TO JO, EWA LO MAA BUKUN.

I pray God grants Yinka Ayefele the fortitude to bear the loss in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Emperor Ajumobi why being wicked to physically challenge man.

Ajumobi history will remember you for being tyrant in democracy.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Hardeynecho(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is cruel...wickedness to be precise..one thing I knw for sure is dat the sinners wnt go unpunished..
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Homguy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
while you have the freedom of expression, I want to say you are a dumb, ignoramus, nit wit .
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Mouhstorph5(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
How I wish governance is separated from politics
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by kenq28569(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
information1:
@Talkgeria

Following the the demolition of Freash fm 105.9 (Ayefele radio), at last the Oyo state government demolished the the multimilloin naira building.

Yinka Ayefele took to his facebook page said..

Oyo state government did at last......my pains my sweat ....So help me God.

https://talkgeria.com/tag/yinka-ayefele/
shocked
information1:
@Talkgeria

Following the the demolition of Freash fm 105.9 (Ayefele radio), at last the Oyo state government demolished the the multimilloin naira building.

Yinka Ayefele took to his facebook page said..

Oyo state government did at last......my pains my sweat ....So help me God.

https://talkgeria.com/tag/yinka-ayefele/
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by pagorino(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
hypocrite keep shut angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by tropaz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
jzsho:

For what? Didn't they send letter in the first place.[color=#006600][/color]

You will not succeed in life
Your end will be worst and be irreparable in Jesus name.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by slimman007: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
olanshi:

The image below define Africans in general, majority of you are filled with extreme hatred, devilish mindset and absolute negativity. Pull them Down syndrome.

You can NEVER progress if you have such attributes.

Doing the time the structure was built, someone in government approved the PLAN and other related documentation before they errect the structure.

And also know that there is a court injunctions on going but they demolished it without a verdict.

Meaning there is NO regards for any rule of law and Judiciary system is a crap and just a name here in the society

My brother I agree with you totally on the valid points you stated.l personally have given on this country....Nigeria I wept cry[sup][/sup] cry
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by jesmond3945: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Let Nigerians wake up. I will keep on saying politicians are evill leave politicians and take back your country. Look at how this man's sweat was brought to the ground in one fell swoop. I am sure the governor was the one who officially opened it. For those saying he should have obtained approval before building why didn't they educate him prior to this time but alas they were interested his money. If you are reading my text please don't befriend, Trust or support any politician. I have said my own whoever has ear let him hear.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by brosammy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush post=70411535]good for him, people are opening churches he is here opening devil place, next is quilox, Sheraton etc[/quote]

Ummmmm, see comment, so fresh FM is a devil place. No wonder while God was sad creating human. Animals are better than some set of people
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by jesmond3945: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
sholatem:

Are u ibadan Base? because d building is d only structure on d road,other occupants are so much behind,if current government give u illegal approval to build on major road,always think of future government, always leave enough space in d front incase of dualisation of d Road, it may look like a waste of land but it's better than this.
what do you mean a government is a continous thing. If a government gives you approval then they have no right even in the next 100 years to revoke the approval because they took their time to be sure that the approval meets all standards. Please what they did to this man is evil. Let him be compensated.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by czar2k16(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

So a radio station is a "devil place?!! U are senseless no difference between u and a monkey in a suit

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Acidosis(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
willian10:
It is politically motivated, but this is too much trauma for Ayefele.
How’s that building worth 800M

The land alone would fly for around 50-80 million. I have never been there though but the site is strategic.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by xhunfunmi(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
someone just lost millons and you are happy
smh people like you don't have any good thing in ur life
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Acidosis(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
information1:
@Talkgeria

Oga Blogger, you can't construct a simple statement? You bloggers are pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
c2far:
The station is back on air as we speak, 105.9 FM and you can listen online.

They are currently the second most listened to station in Ibadan, next to Splash and they are ahead of Amuludun FM.

They pay PAYE, tenement rate and you did not reject it then and now you go ahead to demolish this. There is something called social good. This falls flat on the face of that.

Can we crowd source funds for this station and get them back in their place. The station started off as an online radio station.

To those pushing for state police, this is an example of more of what can happen if allowed.

Shame on the Oyo state government.

It has nothing to do with state police. It is about law and jurisprudence. If the state is wrong he can get judgment and compensatory settlement. If as he alleges it is politically motivated, the governor's immunity expires next year and he can be prosecuted for that.

I wonder what is wrong with Nigerians and their penchant for upholding failed systems of governance, politics and administration out of fear that reform is dangerous. You can never build an egalitarian society if the people are too cowardly to take bold steps and further make the sacrifices necessary to build their society. Let us put things in proper perspective abeg. Fight to uphold the law and everyone will behave properly.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by CioAngels(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sultty:
We don't have good leaders in Nigeria
How can they be good leaders when they don't have knowledge of their portfolio because three quarter of them bought certificate so how will they know what to do.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by kentcute1: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

it is religion that will kill you people in Nigeria.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by karrengold(f): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
really?
a radio station is now a place of evil?The lord will deliver you from that spirit of insanity troubling your life...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by salford1: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
they shd atleast compensate him.. handsomely
Not with APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.