Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (118597 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
information1:
@Talkgeria

Following the the demolition of Freash fm 105.9 (Ayefele radio), at last the Oyo state government demolished the the multimilloin naira building.

Yinka Ayefele took to his facebook page said..

Oyo state government did at last......my pains my sweat ....So help me God.

https://talkgeria.com/tag/yinka-ayefele/
e pain am
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Walelavender(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
The question is, why was this building not demolished during the reconstruction of the road along the radio station over 3 years ago, if there was any contravention?

Obviously a political vendetta. I listen to this radio station everyday. I can't figure out any political inclination to any party,they have been apolitical -Check out Petals FM to hear out they don't care whose Ox is gored. The 'Constituted Authority' couldn't have done that to Splash fm...if they were to be in this situation.

Funny enough, they are still broadcasting.
They will pick up the pieces and get stronger.

If you think the state government has no axe to grind with Ayefele, then you know nothing about this development.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by MOSICATED5(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
good for him, people are opening churches he is here opening devil place, next is quilox, Sheraton etc
Those places u mentioned do u know the employment they provide for people. Beside how's a radio station a devil's house... U are simply out of ur mind. So every building should be a church?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Talknochip(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is evil, pure evil!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by information1: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Archbishop88: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
I pour my heart to Ayefele and his numerable fans....a lot of questions are begging for answers. And some people are clamouring for state police, establishment of state police in the long run might just hasten secession and complete dearth of democracy.
This insanity goes beyond political affiliation, is about instrument of devil manifesting in political leaders. ILE ORIN CHALLENGE IBADAN SHALL BOUNCE BACK.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by solajacobs(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by willian10: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Acidosis:

The land alone would fly for around 50-80 million. I have never been there though but the site is strategic.
I see the building almost everyday bro
Where is it flying to for 50-80M cool
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by willian10: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
xreal:

Building alone shouldn't cost that much.
But consider the gadgets, transmitting devices and all in it, being a radio station - with those, Yes.
800M for a radio house undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
RSVP:
Now I know there is POWER.

Nigeria goverment are quick to act on any form of structures demolition. They could take down thousands of citizen properties in seconds but would take them couple years to build an ordinary drainage... This same issue made me remember of a frequent caller on one radio station in AbK... "Mr Ariwoko" He sufferd same faith in the hands of our almighty "government" . They demolished his house and he got no where to go with his family And to know there would be no form of any compensation from the government is awful.

No one deserves this.

May God deliver us from all these power intoxicate people we called "Leaders"
why did he too engage governor without a leg to stand on
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by brojoshua: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Stop politicizing demolition of buildings. Go and meet the commissioner of works and town planning, they will explain to you why buildings are demolished and they will explain to you and leave the government alone to concentrate on the business of governance.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by saltoasis: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
So sad.....

This is what happens when you dine with politicians,they are like the devil.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by RSVP: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
why did he too engage governor without a leg to stand on

Who is a governor or even president that anyone can't engage dem? You know how many critics Trump, Obama and other US presidents dey face?

D media is the civilian tool to checkmate any fúcking governor or president mate.

African, especially Nigeria leaders are just bunch of lunatic power intoxicated buffalos... We need d Boko bois to shoot all dis mofos at sight but dem sef na coward to start with. Smh
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Vikkie14: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
willian10:

It is both Music house and a radio station. His music studio is located there. That's why it's called Yinka Ayefele MUSIC HOUSE. Both a radio station and a music studio.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Samzyarmani(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
good for him, people are opening churches he is here opening devil place, next is quilox, Sheraton etc

Goddamn
What concerns religion Abi Christianity with this act of wickedness

Some people are just so daft

What has religion given to Nigeria
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by jollyjarkofgod: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

U are a wicked fellow...karma is watching...time will tell
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by jollyjarkofgod: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
willian10:

There is no way they demolished it wit all the gadget in it
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Nkwochapromise: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who did this to you na
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Nkwochapromise: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Even sense that is common u don't have
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by ipobarecriminals: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
sad PD pigs go use dis campaign against dis useless governor.I doubt Alao Akala,Adesina and d other nan go do dis kind evil.God will not sleep
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by kampbelo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
What encouragement is this stupid democracy given to Nigerians that love their country and deem it fit to invest in it economy rather than going Abroad to add value to oyinbo land.

Court order or not, I totally go against this evil act of Oyo state government.
I'm not surprise anyway when a Governor like Brother Senator Ajimobi cannot resolve critical academic issue in Lautech that led to almost a year academic shutdown, how much more music house all in the name of CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY. LWKM cheesy.

DARIS GOD IN EVERY BUILDING YOUR A DESTROYING
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by DURKHEIM: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's a pity it has to happen this way. There are lots of latent reasons why uncle OJA's music house was demolished. Was his the only radio station inhabiting an office complex in ibadan? Are they just realizing that he doesn't have complete documents since the structure had existed?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
RSVP:

Who is a governor or even president that anyone can't engage dem? You know how many critics Trump, Obama and other US presidents dey face?

D media is the civilian tool to checkmate any fúcking governor or president mate.

African, especially Nigeria leaders are just bunch of lunatic power intoxicated buffalos... We need d Boko bois to shoot all dis mofos at sight but dem sef na coward to start with. Smh
They are very powerful treacherous ruthless ppl

this is not america

so pick your battles if you don't want to be used as example

media must have facts (evidence) not opinion

never accuse powerful ppl without proof whet they are FuckingI or not this is not kindergarten

this is the big leagues
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by willian10: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Vikkie14:
It is both Music house and a radio station. His music studio is located there. That's why it's called Yinka Ayefele MUSIC HOUSE. Both a radio station and a music studio.
I know the place very well, along Challenge.
I’m against the demolition, the road is very free, the only place with much hold up along that road is orita challenge, all those Smile, Chicken republic and Glo office, etc. Obviously it’s politically motivated.
Back to your post, is there any Radio station with no studio?
Try to know the value of money.... 800M shocked
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by sholatem(f): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
jesmond3945:
what do you mean a government is a continous thing. If a government gives you approval then they have no right even in the next 100 years to revoke the approval because they took their time to be sure that the approval meets all standards. Please what they did to this man is evil. Let him be compensated.
Even at the risk of people's life,i heard he also lost 1 of his staff to Road accident on dsame issue,im not justifying government here,but investment is nothing compared to people's life,and d moral lesson? Don't be too sure of what d future holds,just do d right thing from d onset
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by ogwanogwa: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
What's d reason for d demolition
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Vikkie14: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2018
willian10:

I know the place very well, along Challenge.
I’m against the demolition, the road is very free, the only place with much hold up along that road is orita challenge, all those Smile, Chicken republic and Glo office, etc. Obviously it’s politically motivated.
Back to your post, is there any Radio station with no studio?
Try to know the value of money.... 800M shocked
You didn't read my post well. That building houses both the Radio station studio and a MUSIC studio. I believe you understand the difference. That's why it's called MUSIC HOUSE(a place where music is recorded and all that) . It was originally a music studio with radio station in the future plan. I think you dig now.
It's not the building that's expensive, it's what is inside that building. Two different studios and those gadgets are not sold in thousands but millions.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by Vikkie14: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2018
sholatem:

Even at the risk of people's life,i heard he also lost 1 of his staff to Road accident on dsame issue,im not justifying government here,but investment is nothing compared to people's life,and d moral lesson? Don't be too sure of what d future holds,just do d right thing from d onset
Is there any where that's free from accidents? Even at home, accidents do occur. Should we because accidents always happen on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway then close the road to users?
The partial demolition is politically motivated, that's sure thing.
And on the issue of the staff that died, he was knocked by a speeding drunk driver. If you stay along Osun-Oyo-Ogún axis, you will get to hear his station, same for internet.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by willian10: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Vikkie14:
You didn't read my post well. That building houses both the Radio station studio and a MUSIC studio. I believe you understand the difference. That's why it's called MUSIC HOUSE(a place where music is recorded and all that) . It was originally a music studio with radio station in the future plan. I think you dig now.
It's not the building that's expensive, it's what is inside that building. Two different studios and those gadgets are not sold in thousands but millions.
So you think it’s worth 800M?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by winsh: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Investment of blood and sweat. This wickedness will plague the generation of the people responsible. This governemnt that loot and loot. Now someone that built from sweat and hard work you government people have destroyed. Prepare to face the wrath of God
massinola:
And this is how investment worth millions has gone down the drain
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by PAQ(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Really a sad day, not just for him but other people who have lost their jobs as a result of this demolition.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished by jbblues24(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2019
I admire your texture! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.