Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? (452 Views)

The Shape Of The Ass Is More Important That The Size Of The Ass / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Martin0(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2018
First beauty wins as you gotta entice others to love you haha. However, beauty fades and it all comes down to love. You can love a person because they are physically beautiful however hopefully the person also has beauty inside as it keeps the relationship stable most of all when their beauty fades. Love applies to anybody, it does not usually look for perfect beauty, what it looks for is same interest and common views in life. I used to date " girl" that are taller and beautiful 6 feet and above but I end up (past pleasegrin) with a girl that is 5'8 and off course sexy, if you know, you knowgrin wink hah. I noticed that just like me I love a girl that is sharp, has sex appeal, and has a strong personality (a leader); and just like me a family oriented person and nerds at heart. Love still conquered me than beauty, because if you have love you see the beauty of that person and that makes them the most beautiful person among the other. On the other hand beauty can really do every head turn and makes people smile for that moment but it takes beyond beauty or LOVE to keep that moment last forever.

ariki-baby!!! grin
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Redoil: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
The defination of love and beauty are relative to different people

1 Like

Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
love AND beauty

you need to be physically attracted to that person to therefore fall in love with them....both go hand in hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by OneCorner: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Wetin be dz rubbish early Sunday morning

2 Likes

Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2018
grin Beauty wiv some nice curves,x wonderful,n not forgetting some sense... X perfect... kiss
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Martin0(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
love AND beauty

you need to be physically attracted to that person to therefore fall in love with them....both go hand in hand.

I disagree!

please explain further with examples, maybe I will be able to understand more.

I wanna learn something ooo
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2018
It all boils down to choice.
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Martin0:

I disagree!

please explain further with examples, maybe I will be able to understand more.

I wanna learn something ooo

as much as anyone can be together without any of the above (beauty/love) present, IMHO, they both are needed to put the proper fundation in any serious union...

without love then what is even the point of being with that person (once you've gotten what you were seeking from that person)?
without beauty (aka physical attraction) then how can you enjoy being with that person....or better yet, what attracted you to that person to begin with?!

the rules of life are very simple:
A) you see/meet someone that is physically attractive to you (beauty)
B) you get closer to them in order to get to know them better
C) if/when they have the characters you desire, you get into a r/ship with them
D) if all goes well LOVE will grow from this union

...you certainly cant skip the above steps.

btw, with online r/ship (aka people who 1st meet on social media) the steps are the same but, until you meet and experience these steps in real life, the person is technically a ghost and what you feel is an illusion.
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by ifex370(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Both
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Martin0(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
It all boils down to choice.

you get point oo, that's the one and only business womangrin I salute you twe twe oo
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Martin0(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

as much as anyone can be together without any of the above (beauty/love) present, IMHO, they both are needed to put the proper fundation in any serious union...

without love then what is even the point of being with that person (once you've gotten what you were seeking from that person)?
without beauty (aka physical attraction) then how can you enjoy being with that person....or better yet, what attracted you to that person to begin with?!

btw, with online r/ship (aka people who 1st meet on social media) the steps are the same but, until you meet and experience these steps in real life, the person is technically a ghost and what you feel is an illusion.

OK guy, I agree with you nowgrin bad guy;
well I salute you twe twe
Re: What Is More Important? (love Or Beauty)??? by Skylarking: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Well explained but,
I hope your interviewer will understand and accept your explanation... cos I doubt.
He had already chosen to disagree.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Lady Is Yet To Get Over Her First Love / Man Risks His Life To Give Her Girlfriend Perfect Picture / 20 Possible Reasons Why Men Cheat In A Relationship - Amust Read For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.