Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele (26174 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by daddyp76(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
That stupid minister know much about this demolition.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Shafiiimran99: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Go to court then. But why nairaland is full of mumu?
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by brosammy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
There is nothing like democracy in this country, even military government is not as strict as this one where government has no tolerance for publishing the truth, many talented radio presenters have left Oyo state because of all these politician. The country where saying the truth and reality is a crime, Ayefele has touched many lifes with his radio station. I know one thing for sure either he goes to court or not the wicked will not go unpublish.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Lumig: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
We are a set of EMOTIONAL BEINGS that subjugate rationality and elevate emotionalism . That's why we are easily MANIPULATED by our politicians. None is thinking straight...
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by daddyp76(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
downwater:
ajumobi na Christian

Ajimobi is not a Christian.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by shos: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

At least, the court still offers a little hope of redemption unlike God that we all know won't do anything to right the wrong. He should try the court and see what comes out of it.
must you always display your stupidity, must you comment if your dull brain have nothing to say, omo esu jatijati

1 Like

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Gaddafiyusf(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

If truly you obtained all necessary documents and due approvals from relevant government agencies in Oyo state, kindly look for a good lawyer and sue the state government for every single kobo that building is worth. Don't ever make the stupid mistake of leaving everything to God. God will do nothing to right the injustice meted out to you. Go to court and fight for what belongs to you.

This is possible in a sane country. By the time court case is closed. The present governor and others that Help to demolish the building will not be in government
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by whizzler: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

If truly you obtained all necessary documents and due approvals from relevant government agencies in Oyo state, kindly look for a good lawyer and sue the state government for every single kobo that building is worth. Don't ever make the stupid mistake of leaving everything to God. God will do nothing to right the injustice meted out to you. Go to court and fight for what belongs to you.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by solajacobs(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by shoelotng(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

The case is in court already before the demolition
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by omoelerin1: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
I am not in support of this wickedness from Ajimobi.

Let say truly the property contravene Oyo State master plan and pose a risk to people's lives as claimed, win win resolution could have been the best option not outright wicked act.

Ajimobi will not be a governor in Oyo State for ever, but we will forever remember him for this wickedness. Ayefele; this another challenging period in your life; you shall come out stronger.
Is like you don't understand the issue of contention in this matter?
How do you know it contravenes Oyo state master plan? Have you seen the master plan before?
In what way does the building pose danger to the people living in the area?

Govt says the status of the building when he was applying for approval was business office, now he is using it as a radio station. They want him to come and update its status as a radio station, which he claims he has done everything before it was built.
Was it not the govt that gave him approval as a business office initially? why is it now contravenes Oyo state master plan?
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Daboomb: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
So much pain in this era of Buhari. Nothing gives people joy..

When the wicked rule, the people cry!

But never again!!

STFU!

Is it Buhari that ordered the demolition or cant you comprehend that it was a mere Commissioner in the state?
So, every wicked act must now be hidden under Buhari while you docile people MOAN and DO NOTHING about it?
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Integrafamoo: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
If it were to be Fayose, Oga Falana&co would have started quoting different sections of our constitution. Wickedness from our wicked leaders.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by dlondonbadboy: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Daboomb:

STFU!

Is it Buhari that ordered the demolition or cant you comprehend that it was a mere Commissioner in the state?
So, every wicked act must now be hidden under Buhari while you docile people MOAN and DO NOTHING about it?

We would do something about it in 2019. Our PVC is with us...ofcourse we would do something..
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Daboomb: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
shoelotng:

The case is in court already before the demolition

The the Judge shouldbe bold enough to issue a warrant of arrest for the commissioner who ordered the demolition (Governor still enjoys immunity at the moment) and jail him for acting on a matter that is "sub judice".

When a matter is in court, all parties "stay action" unless they get the permission of the court to act.
By demolishing the building, the commissioner is trying to acheieve a "fait accompli" thereby making the Court action an academic exercise.

That Commissioner is a lawless person and deserves jail, to set an example to other Nigerians.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by xcelentattitude(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
People keep saying he didn't obtain relevant papers, is he foolish enough to make an investment of over 800m when it's not approved. As much as you might want to defend this government, it doesn't stop this act from being barbaric.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by omoelerin1: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lordtunji:
so many ignorant comments, the land use act permits the governor to take any land for the 'overriding public interest'. If you have documents and approval you can get compensation or the governor can allocate another land to you. Suing the state is just a waste of time
You're the real ignorant here. Your shows how ignorant and illiterate you are.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
why does he have to wait for God to do something? just blow their brains out. simple.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
We understand you. You are being prosecuted by the Islamic government for being a Christian.
The silent war between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians continues...
MURIC will come out with a statement next week supporting this.

Your ignorance is Astonishing. Oh my Gosh shocked
During Ramadan, for a whole month Different & several gifts were shared to People Fasting. Why would this be construed as a battle between Muslims & Christians? Muslims and Christians trooped out en masse today because they were benefiting from the Station one way or the other. This isn’t about religion it was merely a show of power by the Governor. Which town planning works on Sunday at 6am? Is that Even in the slightest sane? C’mon use your Brain �
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiredoflife:
The building was demolished based on Yoruba interest

Gani Adams has said it
All they do is for Yoruba interest cool cool

Pity afonja and u will be laughed at

Thank u Gani Adams

Its only people who are on their way to hell that make this kind of statement on this kind of issue. Your Moniker is tireoflife .

No wonder.

Mentaly ill mofo.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Catastrophe1: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sai baba, Buhari till 2023
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
omoelerin1:
Is like you don't understand the issue of contention in this matter?
How do you know it contravenes Oyo state master plan? Have you seen the master plan before?
In what way does the building pose danger to the people living in the area?

Govt says the status of the building when he was applying for approval was business office, now he is using it as a radio station. They want him to come and update its status as a radio station, which he claims he has done everything before it was built.
Was it not the govt that gave him approval as a business office initially? why is it now contravenes Oyo state master plan?

Is like you don't understand my point, take time to read it very well and understand the spirit behind my piece then you will discover that; me and you we're on the same page on this matter.

All what I'm saying was; what Ajimobi did to Yinka Ayefele was a pure wicked act.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Malawian(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oyo state "Master Plan"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by petbam: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

What has this got to do with Buhari? We keep getting things wrong in this country because we emotionally attack others instead of always taking a pragmatic stand on issues. Fayose demolished so many buildings in Ekiti without anybody attributing it to the president or PDP. We should encourage him to go to court and argue his case instead of trying to fraudulently link this to Buhari.
The reason a lot of those in position authority disobey court is because buari as d head disobey court at will. When the head is rotten.....
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by frizzy1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
The most useless,stupid,idiotic,crazy governor in nigeria is dt clown calling himself ajimobi
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by daresimon(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
I am not quite sure this was politically motivated but we the masses also have problems diue to our cut-corner approach in acquisition of things. the govt sure have good reasons to demolish the building but ayefele should have known better that the politicians are like the devil. you dine with with a long spoon

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by cocolacec(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
We understand you. You are being prosecuted by the Islamic government for being a Christian.
The silent war between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians continues...
MURIC will come out with a statement next week supporting this.
Yorubas as a tribe donot discriminate against christians.A typical Yoruba family have both Muslims and Christians that is why Yorubas hardly fight religious war.Research well before your spread hatred across the land.

As a Yoruba ,I have both Muslim and Christians relatives from Paternal and Maternal sides even your Yoruba Pastors and GOs.

Yinka Ayefele should seek redress in a court of law if he has on the right side of the law.He who seeks equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Sterope(f): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
It ia a political vendetta.
domopps:
I want to blv that there's more to this story...

Meanwhile if he has actually obtained all the necessary documents as he has claimed he would soon smile to bank and what pulled down will be nothing to what his gonna build from the claim

Cheeers
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Jobabori(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
ntebong:

On a public square? Who obtained relevant document to build on a public square?
That building is in an intersection, I mean 'orita' between main road to challenge and Lagelu estate. If this is allowed, someone can then remove Oderinlo statue in front of Mapo hall or Lagelu statue from Bere square and erect a radio house.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by zabuur: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
augster:
In this country where the government bends the law. He's probably still going to lose

People will against government too. At least, let him prove to the world he truly has d documents and not making us feel he's been cheated
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by cobadit(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
I stand not against neither Fresh FM nor OYSG. All I see is that maybe fresh FM/Ayefele has offended OYSG in one way or the other because if truly the music house was constructed against the bye law/ Approved plan why did the government not serve them STOP ORDER during the construction,why did the government not take action until now, and to the radio station, OYSG said in a press release that a notice was sent to you and received by the radio station but the radio station refuse to reply until when CONTRAVENTION NOTICE was served , let the radio station upload the approved plan to clear the air.
But one thing I'm sure of is that OYSG is angry with Ayefele / Fresh FM to take such action now.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by MrImole: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Freetech:
See this issue have been on for more than 5 years. Ajiboye clearly stated it that there were some unapproved structure within the building. Ayefele was leveraging on the of support of Lere Olayinka his brother and Ekiti State governor, Fayose.. He refused to normalise it.
Instead of doing the right thing, he always run to the press using the e warriors loyal to Ekiti government as a way of wipping public sentiment. As you can see since last week when the last notice was sent to him, he did nothing believing, nothing will happen.
Since Fayose is now in pain and Lere is on a cross road. it's now everyone on his own., God for all of us.
Don't forget it's in front of that building one of his staff was knocked down on the Eve of New year. The building was dangerous located without set back to the road.
God will console him. The lesson is that always separate your business from political leanings, remember Savannah bank and Obasanjo.

You're a liar, as matter of fact, Ayefele is closer to the the present APC government...

And please stop bringing Lere Olayinka and Ayo Fayose to every atrocity committed by your paymasters.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Funke Adesiyan / Photos From Uche Jombo's 37th Birthday Celebration In Lagos / Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.