Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele (26165 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
I am not in support of this wickedness from Ajimobi.

Let say truly the property contravene Oyo State master plan and pose a risk to people's lives as claimed, win win resolution could have been the best option not outright wicked act.

Ajimobi will not be a governor in Oyo State for ever, but we will forever remember him for this wickedness. Ayefele; this another challenging period in your life; you shall come out stronger.

4 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by innocential3032(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Government did more harm than boko haram nw self. Though the are the boko haram too sha
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by ibkkk(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Too bad cry
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by dlondonbadboy: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrAnele:

When it comes to Nigeria..., History always repeats itself. Don't deceive yourself. Nothing will change

Something much change!
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by babeface3: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Olufemi Atoyebi, Ibadan

Gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele, has said that he obtained the necessary documents and due approvals before he constructed his multi-million naira structure that was razed by the Oyo State Government around 4.30 on Sunday morning.

In a statement made by Ayefele and obtained by our correspondent, the musician stated that necessary building permits were obtained from government for the construction of the building.

He also called on the state Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Toye Arulogun, to “refrain from misleading the public” concerning the reasons for the demolition.

Ayefele reiterated that necessary documents were obtained on the building and that a discussion relating to the establishment of a central abattoir by the state government could be behind the demolition.

He added that the FM station belonged to the people and that he had left everything to God.

In an announcement aired on the radio station during its global update, the management of the radio station called for calm after the demolition.

https://punchng.com/demolition-i-obtained-necessary-documents-approval-yinka-ayefele/

You were served a notice and you did not seek a restraining order from the court. There is something you are no telling us
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by babeface3: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
You were served a notice and you did not seek a restraining order from the court. There is something you are no telling us
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by dlondonbadboy: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

At least, the court still offers a little hope of redemption unlike God that we all know won't do anything to right the wrong. He should try the court and see what comes out of it.

See the kind of people that support Buhari, people who have zero respect for the king of kings. People who mock God, people who want to enslave Nigerians with the devils agenda!

Never Again!

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by GoodofNaija: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is obviously a politically motivated demolition!
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Timfreds(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
There is some facts still hidden about this demolition and Ayefele business. Nigerians need to know.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Lordtunji(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
so many ignorant comments, the land use act permits the governor to take any land for the 'overriding public interest'. If you have documents and approval you can get compensation or the governor can allocate another land to you. Suing the state is just a waste of time
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Ijaya123: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

If truly you obtained all necessary documents and due approvals from relevant government agencies in Oyo state, kindly look for a good lawyer and sue the state government for every single kobo that building is worth. Don't ever make the stupid mistake of leaving everything to God. God will do nothing to right the injustice meted out to you. Go to court and fight for what belongs to you.

Exactly my take in the issue.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Glink2018(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
I believe oyo state government will compensate him.

I felt touched by seeing him in front of the property he used his sweat to build.

Ajimobi, pls do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Caseless: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why didn't go to court to get injunction to stay execution?
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by seunmsg(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

[s]See the kind of people that support Buhari, people who have zero respect for the king of kings. People who mock God, people who want to enslave Nigerians with the devils agenda![/s]

Never Again!

Same silly propaganda and emotional rants that cannot win election. Try again when you have reasonable points to make.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by deebsman1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wisdomval67:
If you obtain all document truly. Then I see this as an opportunity for you to be rich. Get a good lawyer and sue them simple.
This is how reasonable persons should be reasoning. It's a very simple matter, if truly you have the documents and approvals, approach a court and follow it through, it's your avenue to become richer

1 Like

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by seunmsg(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lordtunji:
so many ignorant comments, the land use act permits the governor to take any land for the 'overriding public interest'. If you have documents and approval you can get compensation or the governor can allocate another land to you. Suing the state is just a waste of time

How will he get the compensation you talked about without approaching the court?
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Mouthgag: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
crafteck:
Synagogue in lagos was not demolished when part of it crashed and killed lots of people, even the owner wasn't arrested but this one was demolished... E no go better for muric that things falz is wrong, everybody na criminal
Lol
This one don dey crase...
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Don't invest in Oyo state. Investing in Nigeria is very risky. I hope they won't blame Ayefele when he invests in other countries instead of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by babeface3: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lordtunji:
what is the overriding public interest which veracity could not be legally contested by a celebrated singer? Let's then say he has put in a good fight. Moreover, the government cannot hide under the cloak of overriding public interest to input unnecessary hardship on legitimate land users (when perhaps there are obvious alternative steps to avert such). Pls there's nothing ignorant about people venting their angers about this injustice in the country. Get current supreme Court authorities on this (I believe you are lawyer). I am presently handling a similar matter before the House of Assembly Committee on Public Petitions

4 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by jamejanev: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi, you are one of bad eggs that destroy the image of saibaba. You surprise me. A physically challenged man for that matter. You suppose be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by downwater: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
We understand you. You are being prosecuted by the Islamic government for being a Christian.
The silent war between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians continues...
MURIC will come out with a statement next week supporting this.
ajumobi na Christian
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by chily11: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
hey the enemy comes to steal at night.... imagine at 4:30am
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by downwater: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
We understand you. You are being prosecuted by the Islamic government for being a Christian.
Ajumobi na Christian
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by ntebong: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Olufemi Atoyebi, Ibadan

Gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele, has said that he obtained the necessary documents and due approvals before he constructed his multi-million naira structure that was razed by the Oyo State Government around 4.30 on Sunday morning.

In a statement made by Ayefele and obtained by our correspondent, the musician stated that necessary building permits were obtained from government for the construction of the building.

He also called on the state Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Toye Arulogun, to “refrain from misleading the public” concerning the reasons for the demolition.

Ayefele reiterated that necessary documents were obtained on the building and that a discussion relating to the establishment of a central abattoir by the state government could be behind the demolition.

He added that the FM station belonged to the people and that he had left everything to God.

In an announcement aired on the radio station during its global update, the management of the radio station called for calm after the demolition.

https://punchng.com/demolition-i-obtained-necessary-documents-approval-yinka-ayefele/

On a public square? Who obtained relevant document to build on a public square?
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by oba1000(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
Hope uve not taken codeine... How on earth would you liken such sensitive and grievous matter to religion? Please off ur data if you have no meaningful contribution
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by c2far: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
I guess he is speaking from the Nigerian perspective. You know how the wheel of justice grinds slowly here. By the time justice is to be served, even Ajimobi's grandson may possible be warming up to contest election then.

I'm certain having the case in court is already an option on his table. Don't forget too that there was a pending judgement to maintain status quo.

Summary, in a country where justice is delayed, it is equal to justice being denied. Even in God's court, patience is a virtue hence that verse about visiting the father's sin on the children.

The real option for justice in Nigeria should be the court of sensible people. Imagine citizens in Oyo #occupying until the issue is resolved.

We'll get there

seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

If truly you obtained all necessary documents and due approvals from relevant government agencies in Oyo state, kindly look for a good lawyer and sue the state government for every single kobo that building is worth. Don't ever make the stupid mistake of leaving everything to God. God will do nothing to right the injustice meted out to you. Go to court and fight for what belongs to you.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by austineabba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
APC are inhuman

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by crafteck(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mouthgag:

Lol
This one don dey crase...

Na lie?
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Freetech: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
See this issue have been on for more than 5 years. Ajiboye clearly stated it that there were some unapproved structure within the building. Ayefele was leveraging on the of support of Lere Olayinka his brother and Ekiti State governor, Fayose.. He refused to normalise it.
Instead of doing the right thing, he always run to the press using the e warriors loyal to Ekiti government as a way of wipping public sentiment. As you can see since last week when the last notice was sent to him, he did nothing believing, nothing will happen.
Since Fayose is now in pain and Lere is on a cross road. it's now everyone on his own., God for all of us.
Don't forget it's in front of that building one of his staff was knocked down on the Eve of New year. The building was dangerous located without set back to the road.
God will console him. The lesson is that always separate your business from political leanings, remember Savannah bank and Obasanjo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Hakeymco(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
I pity your generation, Muslim works in that station, even Ayefele himself do organize Islamic lecture, you need serious deliverance, stop promoting hateness among the Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Emmybreazy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wow.. I suspect political chaos somewhere!! Dont worry Mr yinka the lord is your strength!!
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
1) like any documents obtained in this country, the approval may have k leg
2) even if he has his approvals, by the land use act, the governor can unilaterally revoke the CofO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Peter Okoye And Donflexx In One More Night Challenge Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.