Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele (26162 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by ajbf: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Go to court then. But why nairaland is full of mumu?
When the case is already in court. Tomorrow is the next court date for the case.

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by inferno82(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why is it that in Nigerian, when things are booming for celebrities or politicians no one will hear from them even the the people that help them to get to the top. But once they face any difficulty, they will start looking for people sympathy. Uncle, if you're know you have all your Genuine papers, pls do the right thing. Enough of this demolition of the jooor. NEXT PLS......
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by lagosrd: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

If truly you obtained all necessary documents and due approvals from relevant government agencies in Oyo state, kindly look for a good lawyer and sue the state government for every single kobo that building is worth. Don't ever make the stupid mistake of leaving everything to God. God will do nothing to right the injustice meted out to you. Go to court and fight for what belongs to you.

The bible says when the evil people reign the people tremble but when the righteous rules the people rejoice. They keep getting everything wrong, there is a susbstasive court case on the issue adjourned till 20th of August and they went ahead to demolish the evidence. Pursue the stuff and get you receipts and insurance claims. You will get your money.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Shafiiimran99: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
ajbf:

When the case is already in court. Tomorrow is the next court date for the case.
Ok, we are waiting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Peter Okoye And Donflexx In One More Night Challenge Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.