Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (61058 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Sharpshooota: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
I hope she has been arrested.....

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
ok
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Maxymilliano(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is that why you have to beat the living daylights out of her ?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is pure domestic violence as long as I'm concerned.
which kind mumu discipline is that.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by masterfm777(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
She came up with such excuse Cox we are never gonna know if that's true. besides, can she ever treat her daughter in such way for any reason(s)

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Teeceepat(f): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Woman shut up! U re just being wicked. Must u tell the world she is not a virgin. Imagine this girl was your child would u have done the same thing to your child. Mtchewww ............ You are just being wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by HolyClement001(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
she is a damn liar I don't believe her let hear from the small girl she maltreats her because she dey live with her....motherfucker

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by jyz200(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
virginity is not only lose through sex so you are very very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
What has her virginity got to do with this abuse. This woman would lose her job and be locked away in jail in a sane world.

She is shameless to resort character assassination to justify her abusing this girl.

Who took this girl’s virginity btw?, I think she might know the bastard that abused that girl. It could be her brother, husband, friends or neighbours.I think this woman should be held responsible for negligence and violence on this vulnerable girl.

Shame on her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by lonelydora: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
dinma007:
Lagos soldier identified as Esther Onyinye, who has been accused of assaulting her housemaid for not washing plates has given her own side of the story.

She took to her facebook page to respond to the allegations. She wrote;

“Hello my friends and well wishers, this girl u see here is my neice pls am very sorry for going too far to correct her in this manner, am trying to see how she can be better person. I never meant to maltreat her, i want the best for her.

U can imagine her at this age not being a virgin. She portrays character that makes her peers to always watch her and brings report every now and then about her both at school the teacher will always say “This girl is a problem child.

There things she does that i don’t want to say here, pls insults and curses will not help us with a solution to make her a better person, but ur kind advise. Tank u and GOD bless.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/soldier-who-brutalised-househelp-has-replied/

I believe you, woman. If have never had a problem
House-help before, you won't understand how they can make you lose your sanity. The problem is that the soldier went too far with yhe beatings. Some House-helps are devils in human form.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Guestlander: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Correct her by brutalizing her? Some corrections.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by faithfull18(f): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
YoungFr:
cry cry cry cry cry

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults

How come you are still in it after all these time. Well, let me mind my business.

For your data needs, see my signature.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Btruth: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
I understand your path to correction, but this kind beaten is something else. Can you allow anyone to beat your biological child like this? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Grupo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
softwerk:
This woman set is just simply mad!!!

Trying to defend the abuse and battery of this innocent child........"she is not a virgin at this age"

Have you bothered to even find out how she lost her virginity, maybe to a sexual predator while under your watch?!

IDIOT

See as you fine for your dp. Oya comot your hand from that place make i check something.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by muffyt05: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thats a fat lie, complete damage control. So she expects us to believe the lie just cos you said so?
Even if the girl's not a virgin as claimed, would she have allowed her own daughter become so randy at that such age?
Make the woman go sit down jare. Las Las,nothing go happen to her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by 007inc: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
This woman should b court martialed asap!
She’s a terrible liar. U can imagine the useless ppl the Nigerian Army recruits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Sgwin: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Soldier for nothing... it's better you do that to your own child then apologize to us we can listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by DrTonitee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
So you chose to maim her.... Ur explanation smacks short of pride, stupidity and you definitely not sober.
I will not pray your kids get same treatment, I only pray, your niece turns out to be a better and more responsible aunt than you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by foreshore(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
dinma007:
Lagos soldier identified as Esther Onyinye, who has been accused of assaulting her housemaid for not washing plates has given her own side of the story.

She took to her facebook page to respond to the allegations. She wrote;

“Hello my friends and well wishers, this girl u see here is my neice pls am very sorry for going too far to correct her in this manner, am trying to see how she can be better person. I never meant to maltreat her, i want the best for her.

U can imagine her at this age not being a virgin. She portrays character that makes her peers to always watch her and brings report every now and then about her both at school the teacher will always say “This girl is a problem child.

There things she does that i don’t want to say here, pls insults and curses will not help us with a solution to make her a better person, but ur kind advise. Tank u and GOD bless.”

Source: https://ldailasnews.com/soldier-who-brutalised-househelp-has-replied/

That is still not an excuse to assault or abuse her. As a matter of fact, you are part of her problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Diso60090(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
At this age, not a virgin? Is she/he female? Even if na female, is that an excuse for this kinda beating? Do you even know if one sex starved paedophilic bastard took advantage of her?

If you flog her in this manner because she has lost her virginity at this tender age, does it mean the lost virginity will be found? angry angry

A lost virginity can never be found..quote me anywhere

You lied go to maman put many dey there
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by tintingz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bîch, does maltreating the young girl the solution, do you bother finding out what's bothering her or take her to a child psychologist for counseling?

Africans and maltreating kids, no wonder we're still intellectually not advanced.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by PrincessYargana(f): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Its unfortunate n it can b painful but I suggest u correct her with love[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shen gboro buruku ni gboro Enu undecided

And she's still walking free undecided

No wonder all the civilian men are running away from female soldiers.which man go marry aggressive and violent woman put for house.

If you can beat YOUR OWN NIECE LIKE THIS, WHAT WILL YOU DO TO YOUR HOUSEHELP THE DAY SHE MISTAKENLY BREAKS PLATE OR FORGOT TO IRON YOUR CLOTH

VIOLENT WOMEN LIKE THIS who give other women a bad name need to be thrown in to a male cell filled with 10 men who have not seen vagyna to fok for 10years.

Abieran
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by ZUBY77(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Uncivilized idiot solider.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Fourwinds: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Alejoc:
Even my parents designed my body more than this.....i am grateful for those times them refuse to give up on me now..... Back then words no dey enter my head o o.... I don't believe I was abused.... I rather see it that I was on the nerve of everyone back then....not that I want it that way but na so e be!

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
madam soldier one question for you, if she is your daughter can you give her same treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by israelmao(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
At what age were you deflowered yourself?This method is barbaric and inhumane and can never bring positive and needed change in behaviour, a slight use of rod when is most necessary with combination of reasonable scolding will do the magic.Child right activists should lift up to expectations in this matter.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Imagine d kind of excuse dis fat pig is giving, most fat women dont hv brains,,,,no mata wat d child has done,all i know is dat if it were to b her child,she wudnt hv beaten her dis much...

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SarakiBukola: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ojiofor:
Pyathon dancers have no morals.

Keep quiet.

Its more of an Igbo thing than a Soldier issue.

Check 100 articles of women maltreating their househelps in Nigeria and tell me how many are military.

This is the first story i read that the woman is In the army....its the millonth one that the woman is Igbo
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SAMBARRY: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sakie:
This woman is shameless
can't you see wickedness showing all over her face. Eranko buruku. No single sobrerity. Imagine
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Jabioro: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
At this age, not a virgin? Is she/he female? Even if na female, is that an excuse for this kinda beating? Do you even know if one sex starved paedophilic bastard took advantage of her?

If you flog her in this manner because she has lost her virginity at this tender age, does it mean the lost virginity will be found? angry angry

A lost virginity can never be found..quote me anywhere
l saw a lost virginity on Lagos lsland street last week..l'm still looking for the owner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.