Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (61042 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by HajimeSaito(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Alejoc:
Even my parents designed my body more than this.....i am grateful for those times them refuse to give up on me now..... Back then words no dey enter my head o o.... I don't believe I was abused.... I rather see it that I was on the nerve of everyone back then....not that I want it that way but na so e be!

Wetin dis one dey yarn? Discipline and torture are two completely different things. This is a clear case of child abuse because child labour is illegal and the Child Rights Act which the NA passed into law criminalises the use of torture against children.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by addicted268(f): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sakie:
This woman is shameless
Totally shameless, heartless and unrepentant. Gosh!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by raustin560(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
truth be told, if that little girl in that photo have done what she is accused of, she should be well beaten so when she remembers how painful it was, she will stay away from it. if such a little girl now enjoys what some mature girls are scared of, then na big olosho she wan turn to b DAT ooo.
if u quote me, I go come ur burial in the next 3 market days.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by kenny714433(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
There are other ways of talking to the child now..not snuffing the life outta her

I believe she must have gotten the bashing of her life on social media then the explanation grin
Who go confront soldier girl with such brutality?
Good part of social media
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Amazing.

This child was raped (probably by a male close to thus mad bitch) and rather than get her treatment, this animal beat her.

What led to her finding the girl is not a virgin? What drove her inspection of the genitals of a 10 year old?

Anyway, this is Lagos. The woman will face the wrath of the law, and the full story will come out

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobodys(f): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
She's asking for kind advice from people.... Stupid woman, did she give the little girl kind advice when needed?......Gosh how can one even beat a child so much, what's wrong with all of these aunties, like something just takes over their brains the minute a little child is handed over to them......

See her excuse sef, does the girl even know what viginity means, what if she was raped or something .....

This woman needs to be arrested.....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Lessonbalogun: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Stupid fat pig,, can she tell us how old she herself is disvirgin,, cheap excuses, she should be made to face d law

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by OBoy50: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
embarassed fia women! what a lame excuse

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Born2Breed(f): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
dinma007:
Lagos soldier identified as Esther Onyinye, who has been accused of assaulting her housemaid for not washing plates has given her own side of the story.

She took to her facebook page to respond to the allegations. She wrote;

“Hello my friends and well wishers, this girl u see here is my neice pls am very sorry for going too far to correct her in this manner, am trying to see how she can be better person. I never meant to maltreat her, i want the best for her.

U can imagine her at this age not being a virgin. She portrays character that makes her peers to always watch her and brings report every now and then about her both at school the teacher will always say “This girl is a problem child.

There things she does that i don’t want to say here, pls insults and curses will not help us with a solution to make her a better person, but ur kind advise. Tank u and GOD bless.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/soldier-who-brutalised-househelp-has-replied/

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by addicted268(f): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
gbosaa:
What has her virginity got to do with this abuse. This woman would lose her job and be locked away in jail in a sane world.

She is shameless to resort character assassination to justify her abusing this girl.

Who took this girl’s virginity btw?, I think she might know the bastard that abused that girl. It could be her brother, husband, friends or neighbours.I think this woman should be held responsible for negligence and violence on this vulnerable girl.

Shame on her.
I'm totally pained by the woman's response.shes not a virgin but she lost it under your care. What does that make you if not an irresponsible Guardian n you then have the guts to use it to justify the torture.why are people wicked like this for God's sake?can she do this or say this to her own child?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
dinma007:
Lagos soldier identified as Esther Onyinye, who has been accused of assaulting her housemaid for not washing plates has given her own side of the story.

“Hello my friends and well wishers, this girl u see here is my neice pls am very sorry for going too far to correct her in this manner, am trying to see how she can be better person. I never meant to maltreat her, i want the best for her.

U can imagine her at this age not being a virgin. She portrays character that makes her peers to always watch her and brings report every now and then about her both at school the teacher will always say “This girl is a problem child.

There things she does that i don’t want to say here, pls insults and curses will not help us with a solution to make her a better person, but ur kind advise. Tank u and GOD bless.”

This woman is a child abuser and needs to go to prison.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by classicfrank4u(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
na normal tin jhoor, i rememb dose days in skul
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by otunbachris: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
The beating was much
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mentally deranged psycho in uniform.to think this beast is authorised to carry a gun shows is the psychos protecting and defending us.the notion for the army according to Socrates was that the guardians of a nation state should be well educated well balanced and balanced, above average, but because we are in a shithole society any anomaly goes.the beast should have been arrested since in a sane country to show that maltreating a child is not okay
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Positivepoint(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
dinma007:

Ur terrible action towards her will definitely make her vunerble for exploitation. She lacks Luv, care, healthy social environment and may be even basic food. This is an exact recipe to make a broken human with no future hopes or aspiration. Pls return her to those that genuinely Luv her that's her parent.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobodys(f): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
raustin560:
truth be told, if that little girl in that photo have done what she is accused of, she should be well beaten so when she remembers how painful it was, she will stay away from it. if such a little girl now enjoys what some mature girls are scared of, then na big olosho she wan turn to b DAT ooo.
if u quote me, I go come ur burial in the next 3 market days.

Sir you are very dumb..... Do you even know what little girls go through in the hands of perverts?... This is Nigeria, where a 50years old man is found fingering a little baby and you are here talking trash about her enjoying what adults enjoy....

You think a girl of 10 can enjoy sex?. infact you lack sense.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Deo1986(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
andyanders:
Madam soldier,your explanation doesn't make any sense as to your reason for inflicting such injury on a mino even if you caught an adult on her. From the child's appearance herein, she is malnurished and uncared for. Look at how chubby you look and a child under your care, is looking malnurished,goes to show that you are been economical with the truth as I can only deduce that you are a pure wicked woman and heaven cannot forgive you on this. Since you claimed that you found out that at her age she was not a virgin? Did you as an officer use your position to find out who was resposible? In fact, you should be arrested by the authorities and taken into custody no matter your position.
your write up was making sense till I got to the part that says, heaven can not forgive you.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by frozen70(f): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
dinma007:

Whatever bad you think she is, the way you handled it was abusive

If she is not a virgin at this her tender age, an adult idiot braked her virginity with out her consent because she is a minor

If she is possed take her to her parents

Biological Mothers knows best how to handle earing children
more that anyone

Maltreating her in such matters will hardened her instead

From the look of things she has been exposed to bad life
I can't say for sure who's fault
Either from her home before she came to you or while she has been living with you

Take her to her parents before she dies in your hand
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Easy5265: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Dont Spare The Rod Else You Spoil The Child.
Thanks For The Explanation
This is the sort of rod you would use for your offspring.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by WavesOfGlory(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm... Madam did u now beat virginity into her?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Not being a virgin is not enough reason to brutalize her and make life a daily hell for her.

She is not a virgin, but do you know if she was raped? Besides, when did you lose your own virginity, Madam Tough Soldier?

Understandably, you are in the military and need to act tough, but please, your toughness should not be experimented on this innocent girl. She came into the world and ended in a poor home. It is not her fault. You should not continue to punish her because she is poor and is forced to be your slave.

I will continue to ask our National Assembly to ban "house boy and house girl" practice in Nigeria. It is enslavement. It is inhumane for one human being to enslave another, because of economic status.

Again, show love and acceptance to this poor little girl. Don't brutalize her anymore "Madam Tough Soldier," so she doesn't remain everly traumatized!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Michaelpresh(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
I've said it before and I'll still say it again NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE ME DATE A MILITARY WOMAN.
#KIPM
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Ndolarr: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
I see nothing wrong in the African way the woman has corrected the stubborn girl! It is for her own good! I got more severe punishments from my aunt way back then which reset my stubborn head! Today I send money to 'wicked auntie' with much gratitude! She should just make sure she takes paracetamol after punishment once in a while the way I was made to take APC or aspirin then! I'm grateful to my 'wicked' auntie o!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by wellmax(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Not to be tribalist , but Ibo women are cruel to their househelps.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
If Osibanjo was still calling the shots, this retarded soldier would have been cooling her heels in a police cell waiting to be arraigned for physical and psychological assault/battery of a minor.

The idiot even had the temerity to display her beastly action on a social media.

IGP, where art thou? Please arrest this unhinged Korofo asap. Public institutions should protect the weak from the strong. This is enough to get her court-martialled, sacked and jailed.

I am so tagging every necessary agency and trending this.

Wicked overbloated soldier!!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by gabpaul: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
The woman looks wicked undecided
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by fof1: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
neonly:
Idiot no one is saying u should correct a child but you went too far how will u feel it d same treatment was given to yur own child in d name of correction too
I have kids nd relation that stay with me they spoil things in d house remote,clock, chair even my Samsung 65 inches will I treat them d way u did hell no they are children nd u must learn to understand them instead of u trying to commit murder
Idiot I how wish I had tym nd know yur barracks were u work u for see pepper na yur type dey fffffuck RSM nd director for favor

I HAVE OBSERVED THAT MOST OF U ABUSE AND DERIDE D SOLDIER OFFICER FOR MALTREATMENT. MOST OF U ARE PERVERTS TO BE SO CRITICAL. THIS IS AFRICA & NOT USA. SOME OR MOST OF U ARE NOT MARRIED, PARENTS OR CARE GIVERS, SO PACK ONE SIDE. BRUTALITY IS NOT D BEST BUT SOMETIMES, IT SERVES ITS PURPOSES, WHEN IT IS METED OUT WITH LOVE. LET IT BE, D GIRL CHILD REALLY NEEDS D DISCIPLINE AND WILL COME OUT BETTER REFINED. IT IS CARROT AND STICK APPROACH ALWAYS. THAT SHOULD BE D WAY FOR US. IF U ARE AJEBUTTER, GO ON AND BREED ALL D MISFITS IN D SOCIETY GIVEN US PROBLEMS...STOP BEING CRITICAL OF THIS BEAUTIFULLY CROPPED OFFICER, PLS.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by joseppddd4: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
normal levels jare... no b virgin? those days she for hear am...
abegi.. flogging is normal
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by bluefilm: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
The soldier is very wicked.

The fact that she's not a virgin at that young age does not in any way justify the abuse she meted out to the young girl.

The soldier should be court-martialed asap.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by cococandy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
So you’re abusing her because someone sexually abused her? Very smart of you.
Mor0nic woman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Radiant1020(f): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hope she restored the virginity after brutalizing her in the name of discipline

Mtechewwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.