Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (61054 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by tiredoflife(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
She don buy market
As social media dey so
E no dey tey to popular
She will be famous till Nigerian army go court Marshall am
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
NAWA OOO, TO RESET THE BRAIN OF A SPOILT CHILD NOW A DAYS IN OUR COUNTRY NA WAHALA AGAIN, IF NO BE THE KIND OF HAND WHEN MY UNCLE WHEN GET MASTER DEGREE IN BRAIN RESETTING TAKE HANDLE ME WHEN I DE GROW, MAY BE BY NOW I FOR DON BECOME A DRUG ADDICT OR A NUISANCE TO THE SOCIETY, BUT I THANK GOD FOR THAT. EVEN TILL NOW, WEN I BE PAPA OF SOME ONE SO, IF I REMEMBER MY UNCLE'S FLOGGING OF THOSE DAYS, MY EARS GO JUST DE SOUND WAIIIII...... BIBLE SAY "SPEAR THE RODE AND SPOIL THE CHILD". BUT WE DE HERE DE CLAIM WETTIN WE NO BE, WE WAN CLAIM WESTERN PASS DE OYIBO PEOPKE DEM. YIMU.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Daeylar(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
How old is she?
If she is under 18 and she isn't a virgin doesn't that speak to the failure of the parents and her care takers to guide and protect her.
Doesn't that mean she was sexually abused?

Nigerians and horrible treatments of victims. angry
Nothing. Gives anyone the right to beat a child like that.

BTW. How can this woman still be speaking out when she is supposed to be in jail for abuse? She can even post on Facebook and defend herself when she is supposed to be languishing in jail.

What kind of country is this? SMH

Many people in this country don't deserve to have and raise a child, not at all.
Savages in Human skin.
Instead of looking for how to make sure that people are mentally able to raise children, Nigerians will be looking for who is married and who is not married, who has a child or not, how many children the person has. Mtchewww,

Some of the comments in this thread.
SMH.
I already know many posters on this forum are mad but seeing some comments here just reinforce it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SocialJustice: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:
soldiers are suppose to look smart not that fat cow
Do not make the mistake of confronting a soldier because they are fat, it will be your obituary.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Hotzone(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ma'am..to satisfy your mean attitude, you crested an indelible stripes to this lass.
That girl is not the problem neither u the solution!
Ma'am, are u a cadet, wife or good mother to your kids? I doubt if yes because I think you are just a model of an angry and frustrated woman who desperately landed as a lance corporal at late 30's. U make me think all women are lousy.
Stop displaying your meanness in the public!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Some people just wicked sha
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Mankosi: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:
soldiers are suppose to look smart not that fat cow
This one na office soldier. Some even escape training because they have top oga. I am sure she's one of them.
That's not the way to go about this woman even she is too stubborn. I am sure If her mama tell her what she did when she was young she will even find out she did worse than this kid.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by emmahardgun(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Wicked woman. Apology not accepted.
vthen go die
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Ahmeduana(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
IF THE GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN, THEN IS NOT THE GIRL YOU DEAL WITH, IS THE GOOD FOR NOTHING GUY THAT EXPOSE HER OR LAUNCH HER INTO THE WORLD OF PROMISCUITY YOU SHOULD HAVE DEALT WITH
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by nelxxy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
see dem dey form civil and dey comment rubbish for here.. I am not saying the woman did the right thing she went too far..

but na normal thing joor. I went to command secondary school so we do see this things regularly. even me don chop dis kind kain,
na koboko sef dem dey use... our RSM no dey use eyes see defaults..

my point is that this is not a rare thing in nigeria... so make una park well joor. forget all dis una forming here.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
My question is how old was this she._soldier when her borehole was drilled the first time
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by sanpipita(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
What nonsense did I just read, she's not virgin then kill her? this woman's hate for the girl is deep
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
nelxxy:
see dem dey form civil and dey comment rubbish for here.. I am not saying the woman did the right thing she went too far..

but na normal thing joor. I went to command secondary school so we do see this things regular. even me don chop dis kind kain,
na koboko sef dem dey use... our RSM no dey use eyes see defaults..

my point is that this is not a rare thing in nigeria... so make una park well joor. forget all dis una forming here.

It shouldn't be so in a civilized society
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Dont
Spare
The
Rod
Else
You
Spoil
The
Child.

Thanks
For
The
Explanation
18yrs ago i had a daughter out of wedlock,last year i decided she should come live with me in town to be able to fend for her,one day she provoked me cos she is always hanging around with hausa bad boys,i slap this girl,she slapped me back and even threatened to deal with me in my own house,
This girl will wakeup,greet my wife but snub me,if i finish eating my two yr old daughter will take plates to the kitchen while this girl will be busy changing channels in the palour.
I noticed her breast were bigger than normal,i asked her she told me is none of my business.The following day i waited for my wife to leave to work,i tied her in the bedroom on the window bulgrary,threaten to remove all her cloths if she fail to tell me the truth,only for her to tell me her uncle in school just paid for her abortion.
i send her parking the following day.
There is no small girl again.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by olusola200: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
When and how Did you loose ur own virginity ?

This is just wickedness not correction

Can u do this to ur own child

We all know that u are trained to kill enemies

Is her parents ur enemy ,
Or its ur boy friend that disvirgin her

Mark it today enemy must kill u slowly
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by walebs147: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Officer, you shouldn't have maltreated this small girl, you should have educated her instead. If she is the type who doesn't respond to control, I tell you there are better ways of disciplining young children/teenagers without them being wounded like this. You have taken the law into your own hands by doing this to this pale-looking and underfed girl. Perhaps she even lost her virginity due to lack of parental care, one never can tell. Your attitude towards her shows that you are cruel and also indifferent to her well-being. Please apologize to her and desist from such a dastardly act.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by wildwest22: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Are you not supposed to be an idiot, may something like this be visited on your child
DEXTROVERT:
Dont
Spare
The
Rod
Else
You
Spoil
The
Child.

Thanks
For
The
Explanation
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by ijemishkisic(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
There is a special way to help the child. But if this happened in a sane country and the police got the report, hmm! "A crocodile would have started turning lizard".
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Elendubenjamin: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sanko woman!! Tell us when u lost your own virginity. Fat pig.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by pawesome(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
So the flogging will bring back the virginity? Even if it was your child, you wouldn't have flogged her to this extent just because you have a different ideology about virginity
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by neonly: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
fof1:

I HAVE OBSERVED THAT MOST OF U ABUSE AND DERIDE D SOLDIER OFFICER FOR MALTREATMENT. MOST OF U ARE PERVERTS TO BE SO CRITICAL. THIS IS AFRICA & NOT USA. SOME OR MOST OF U ARE NOT MARRIED, PARENTS OR CARE GIVERS, SO PACK ONE SIDE. BRUTALITY IS NOT D BEST BUT SOMETIMES, IT SERVES ITS PURPOSES, WHEN IT IS METED OUT WITH LOVE. LET IT BE, D GIRL CHILD REALLY NEEDS D DISCIPLINE AND WILL COME OUT BETTER REFINED. IT IS CARROT AND STICK APPROACH ALWAYS. THAT SHOULD BE D WAY FOR US. IF U ARE AJEBUTTER, GO ON AND BREED ALL D MISFITS IN D SOCIETY GIVEN US PROBLEMS...STOP BEING CRITICAL OF THIS BEAUTIFULLY CROPPED OFFICER, PLS.

It seems u don't get it am not against punishing a child common I have 3 all boys from age of 17 to 9 I beat I punish but not to dat kind of extern if d child was yurs nd someone beat him or her up like for d sake of corrections how will u feel honestly it was too much honestly dis is 21st century is not abt African children now are most fragile unlike ours days get it
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by pawesome(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
18yrs ago i had a daughter out of wedlock,last year i decided she should come live with me in town to be able to fend for her,one day she provoked me cos she is always hanging around with hausa bad boys,i slap this girl,she slapped me back and even threatened to deal with me in my own house,
This girl will wakeup,greet my wife but snub me,if i finish eating my two yr old daughter will take plates to the kitchen while this girl will be busy changing channels in the palour.
I noticed her breast were bigger than normal,i asked her she told me is none of my business.The following day i waited for my wife to leave to work,i tied her in the bedroom on the window bulgrary,threaten to remove all her cloths if she fail to tell me the truth,only for her to tell me her uncle in school just paid for her abortion.
your own na karma

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Jamiualabi12(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Madam if truly your above statement is not fallacy, pls I just want to huge you to be patient when next she did some wrong cuz dealing with infant like her require tolerance, else you might be star as muder,,,,,
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Basiljoe: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Dont
Spare
The
Rod
Else
You
Spoil
The
Child.

Thanks
For
The
Explanation
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
pawesome:
your own na karma
Yes,i know.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by ailenmen: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Even if she not a virgin dose not make u d right to maltreat her like that.what if she is it daughter and she is not a virgin will u beat her like day? Is that how to correct a little child ?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
tintingz:
Bîch, does maltreating the young girl the solution, do you bother finding out what's bothering her or take her to a child psychologist for counseling?

African WOMEN and maltreating kids THAT AREN'T THEIRS, no wonder we're still intellectually not advanced.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by 1972xy: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Esther, my question to you is that will you be happy if somebody maltreat your daughter as the way you maltreated this "pickin"?
What about if in the process this girl died in your hand do you think your uniform will save you.?
What you did is bad. If people have been abusing the girl, do you think it is the girl fault? No. It is your fault because you have not been showing the girl maternal care and love she desires. You always throw her into the street for the fear that you will kill her. Tell me how boys will not abuse her?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by pawesome(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
Yes,i know.
and at this point finding out that, you will be totally speechless as to what to do with your daughter or the uncle
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
The same you created a thread this year where you were looking for money to pay your school fees after gaining admission. How would we ever take you seriously on this forum? grin cheesy

Chai! shocked
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
pawesome:
and at this point finding out that, you will be totally speechless as to what to do with your daughter or the uncle
I disowned her,that girl is a complete defination of a witch.
I don't want to ever set my eyes on her again.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SoaringLife01: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
What connects her niece/;housemaid virginity and this inhumane treatment she had meted on this poor girl?

Onyinye IS NOT FIT TO BE A MILITARY PERSONNEL

Maybe,she should be drafted to Boko Haram enclave in Borno State so it will a match of an animal to animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.