Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) (884 Views)

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain / Extinct Creatures (ryeopedia) / Mythical Mystical Creatures (ryeopedia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) by chijindu34(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
For over 50 years, Doctor Who fans have watched the Doctor meet some pretty weird creatures, including aliens and interdimensional beings. Many of these creatures have proven to be significant parts of Doctor Who lore. Whether it’s their appearance or their personal quirks, these bizarre beings certainly left us scratching our heads. These are six of the most bizarre creatures in the modern Doctor Who universe.
Re: The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) by chijindu34(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
1 Zygons
The Zygons are classic monsters of both the old and new Doctor Who series. Recently, they have appeared in the adventures of the Tenth,
Eleventh , and Twelfth Doctors, as well as the 50th-anniversary episode. A shape-shifting alien race from the planet Zygor , the Zygons have crossed paths with the Doctor many times over the years disguised as his friends and enemies.

Re: The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
wey foto
Re: The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) by Michael8026: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
pictures nah
Re: The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
I don't indomie generation will know doctor who.
Re: The 6 Weirdest Creatures From ‘doctor Who’ (photos) by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
chijindu34:
1 Zygons
The Zygons are classic monsters of both the old and new Doctor Who series. Recently, they have appeared in the adventures of the Tenth,
Eleventh , and Twelfth Doctors, as well as the 50th-anniversary episode. A shape-shifting alien race from the planet Zygor , the Zygons have crossed paths with the Doctor many times over the years disguised as his friends and enemies.

This should be the recent Dr. Who

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday / I Need A Good Dog Within The Price Range Of 50k In Portharcourt / 10 Months Old Black Boerboel Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.