Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

10 Unique Ways He Shows You He Loves You Even Without Saying A Word - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Unique Ways He Shows You He Loves You Even Without Saying A Word (533 Views)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Unique Ways He Shows You He Loves You Even Without Saying A Word by profland: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Of course, you’re going to want him to tell you that he loves you. You’re going to want him to make verbal declarations of his love to you. And that’s essential in any kind of relationship. But don’t be so close-minded.

There are many other ways in which he can tell you that he loves you without even necessarily saying anything at all. Yes, words are a big deal in any kind of relationship. But at the end of the day, words are hollow when you’re unable to back them up. So, you need to be paying attention to what he’s doing in the relationship as well. It’s not just about what he’s saying.

Don’t be so naïve to think that words are the only way to express love. You need to be paying attention or else you risk taking your guy for granted. You need to be able to appreciate him for everything that he brings to the table.

If you fail to take notice of his gestures, then you might end up making him feel like his efforts aren’t being validated. Here are a few ways he might be telling you that he loves you without even saying anything.

1. He motivates you to pursue your own dreams. He always pushes you to be your own person. He knows that you have your own set of personal goals and dreams; and he doesn’t want to get in the way of them. He is always trying to encourage you to work hard for everything you might want out of life. He doesn’t want to bog you down or hold you back.

Read more at: http://namegist.fun/10-unique-ways-shows-loves-even-without-saying-word-2/

Read Also: "The Canadian overall Education System"

Read more at: http://namegist.fun/canadian-overall-education-system/

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent / Wife Kills Herself And Two Children After Husband Fakes Death To Receive Payment / I Have An Insatiable Appetite For S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.