Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent (535 Views)

My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent by Segzee1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Help! My husband removed my womb without my consent

This is a true life issue shared by one of our readers.

There’s a couple in my neighbourhood, the husband ran to our house accusing his wife of destroying his properties and setting his clothes on fire.

This is because she kept giving birth to more children despite their agreement not to have more than 2 children. At the birth of the 4th child, the husband connived with the doctor to remove her womb.

Recently she fell sick and was having some severe pains inside her body, she underwent a series of medical tests including ultrasound scan, that was when it was discovered that her womb is missing and the pains she was having was from the affected part of the body during the removal of the womb.
However, a corrective surgery was carried out and she was back on her feet after two weeks.

Now, knowing full well that she knew nothing about the disappearance of her womb, she called her husband and asked the whereabouts of her womb. At first, he denied knowing anything about it but he opened up when the woman threatened to inform the world that he has removed her womb for ritual.

Now, she’s furious and demanding that her womb be restored by her husband.

Questions:
Was it right for the doctor to have done that without her consent?

Is it possible for her to get her womb back?

If you were the lady, what would you do?

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-my-husband-removed-my-womb-without-my-consent/

Re: Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent by Segzee1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent by sapeleboi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
cant help in your family affair lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent by mercyymai(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent by Bluezy13(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
It was not right for the doctor to carry out her womb.

She can't have it back.

I would ...

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies!!! / (photos) Lady Talks About Her Night With Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.