Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support (1664 Views)

Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... / Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? / Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support by jarkbauer: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2010
we broke up couple of years back.she called me last week to inform me of her wedding in the first week of July and after which she  solicited for funds she later sent her account details.is it compulsory i give her?after all she is not marrying me.
Re: My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support by jarkbauer: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
i dont hate her but i feel its wrong of her to ask
Re: My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support by yme1(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
she is not forcing you sir
if you feel its wrong to do that let her know you dont wanna help
wtf!!!!! i see nothing wrong with an EX asking for help undecided
Re: My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
Of course it's not compulsory you financially assist your ex, especially if she's not single. It's one thing to give money to assist an ex that's still unattached, if you parted as friends. I doubt her fiance would be pleased to see you sending money to a lady that's soon to be his wife.

Why can't she ask her fiancee for financial assistance? Or am I missing something here?
Re: My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support by yme1(f): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
Siena:

Of course it's not compulsory you financially assist your ex, especially if she's not single. It's one thing to give money to assist an ex that's still unattached, if you parted as friends. I doubt her fiance would be pleased to see you sending money to a lady that's soon to be his wife.

Why can't she ask her fiancee for financial assistance? Or am I missing something here?
yep you are missing something
she called me last week to inform me of her wedding in the first week of July and after which she solicited for funds
she needs help here and i see no freaking thing wrong with that undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married / Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. / Would You Have Your Best Friend Date Your Brother Or Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.