Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds (73078 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
damiloladuke:
A retired Judge and Deputy Governorship candidate of the African Democratic Congress in Osun State, Justice Olamide Oloyode ( retd), has started mobilising donors to assist Yinka Ayefele, in reviving his demolished Fresh FM building.

Oloyede, who was retired by the National Judicial Council for publicly criticising Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola for his alleged failure, said this in a statement made available to The Punch.

The retired judge, who is also the Lead Advocate, Virtues Unlimited Restorative Justice Initiative, urged Nigerians to come to the aid of the wheelchair-bound musician by assisting him to build a better structure than the one pulled down by the Oyo State Government.

The statement reads:

https://lailasnews.com/retired-judge-mobilises-funds-to-rebuild-ayefeles-fresh-fm-building/

African leaders are evil.
Period.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
lookingfly:
Why was the place demolished in the first place?

Not that he doesn't have approval for the building but that he did not specify in the building plan that the he was going to use the building for a Radio Station.

I Just listened to Ayefele himself speak on the Radio Station. He explained how they obtained approval for the building from the Oyo State Government itself. He even said that they were called about four times to the Secretariat to come and explain why they converted the place to a Radio Station and He showed them That on the plan they Have Studio one and Two on it that it was built for a future Radio station but the government maintained that the Studio could be a Photo Studio that the Architect should have specified.

Now the question Ayefele raised was that There are about 30 Radio Stations in Ibadan Presently and a large number are using Converted Buildings to air their programs. There are about two Radio Stations situated at the Caocoa House Building. Was Caocao designed originally for a radio station? Now will Ajimobi go and pull down Caocao House?

Ajimobi is mentally Sick like seriously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by macino1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
When will Nigeria be great cry
You should ask this after 100 years time.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
weyreypey:
It is not too early. In fact it is too late
grin
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by ibroopeyemi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmm
This is eyes service,did he (ayefele)asked you to rebuild the mansion.
Before the demolition was the fresh FM a charity station?

A lot of motherless home need help.
Not ayefele

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by HelpMySoul: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:
Yinka has more than enough money to build a better edifice.

There are millions of poor people that needs the funds more.

I am not in support of the demolition though
Stop this nonsense talks about poor people advocacy. Only someone who does not know what it takes to make a fortune often propose this rubbish. Why don't you go make all the money and give everything to the poor? Or no b same head and hand and Yinka Ayefele get ni? no b same 24 hours una get?

dude, go hustle and get a life!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
The poor people of Oyo state should rise up violently against the governor.

They should arm themselves and attack and kill ALL family members of the governor, starting from his village. Also,every piece of house owned or associated with the governor in Oyo should be destroyed and burnt down.

It is time for the poor people of this country to rise up and defend themselves and for their own future. People like this governor Ajimobi, from hell, should be taught a lesson and the way to do it is to attack and kill him or anyone associated with him.

Going to church, crying will not help, praying and saying "god dey" will not help us. WE HAVE PRAYED FOR AGES AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Now is the time to take our own future into our own hands.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is the reason why we should always vote the right person in to power that evil Ajimobi has always been devil � to the people of Oyo state
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Jejam: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
What do you expect of a man that has turn to oga Bubu's aid. tyranny is their surname.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Juliusdking(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
very soon bro
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by gameboyo: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
God bless you judge. I have never bn this hurt by a politician in my life. Ajimobi, may you never know peace, for a month at least. Oloshi eda.
I went to his fb page and cursed him
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by CanineOfJackal: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ishilove:
This dispensation has the worst record of human rights abuses since the return of democracy
Firefire tomakint onatisi can you see what is hi love just typed? we all remember 2015 when she was bullying our account cos she was a mod and a prime supporter of Buhari.

cc mogidi anonimi

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Laple0541(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
Ajimobi is Evil

Evil is a lesser qualification, imagine a demolishion on Sunday, when did sudays turn to a work day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by tomakint: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Firefire tomakint onatisi can you see what is hi love just typed? we all remember 2015 when she was bullying our account cos she was a mod and a prime supporter of Buhari.

cc mogidi anonimi

Thanks my brother for tagging me, I am happy to read this from her finally she has vindicated our submissions on this government back then, somehow what we saw seated then they couldn't see it standing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Blessed200016: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Omihanifa:
its too early to start mobilizing for funds to rebuild the structure, the ADC candidate should calm down and stop using ayefele's predicament to better her political fortune
if no be Ayefele's predicament.... shey na ur own mk hin use. Lol
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by ofwest47(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2018
See a compulsorily retired looter hate speech judge want to help in rebuilding hate speech FM radio
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by jembalord: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2018
This is a good development
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2018
dubemnaija:

Am I stopping u?? U are donating to who is richer than all ur family Members (both extended ones) combined together grin grin

Yinka Ayefele don't give back to the society. The money should be channeled to something else between, why did he build without putting all these into consideration?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by KingMicky3286: 1:37am On Aug 20, 2018
TissuePaper:

Let me check google when Nepa brings light.Then i will know when Nigeria will be great again. But our transformer have not been working since 4 years now..

Please stay tuned ..
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by abbey503(m): 3:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Shut up. We are going to donate to Yinka's FM radio rebuilding. Go and donate to the poor..........na mumu you be
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by don4real18(m): 5:25am On Aug 20, 2018
edo3:
I even thought the bastard governor was smart until i heard him talk during last APC rally in ekiti,,saying jargons about him having a dream..Very daft!
But when Martin Luther spoke about having a dream, it was sensational, right? grin
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by edo3(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2018
don4real18:

But when Martin Luther spoke about having a dream, it was sensational, right? grin
I bet you didn't watch the rally.. You can't compare both,,Ajumobi's dream was more like a curse to those that wouldn't vote d party bla blah that made Abike Dabiri to hurriedly collected d microphone from him because he couldn't correlate d three dreams he said he had..
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by seangy4konji: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Its not a party thing but beef and ajimobi his really sick upstairs.

I entered in some days ago and can't help but notice this.

At felele Ran junction,an old house,lodge house of my old friends has been converted to a radio station.with big sign boards outside.,by secretariat road going to immigration office atgate,there is a radio/TV station, there,the building at liberty road before stadium being used by space FM was converted to a radio station, the white house at felele around police station was converted to radio station,leads FM was converted also and this radio stations were not demolished.

A day is really coming that we will all be held accountable for all our actions on earth and there will be no sorry on earth to rescue.

On the other hand,I think ajimobi really wants to spoil the reputation of APC since they did not want him to put his man as governor there for spoiling it for who ever wants to contest.if his candidate cannot be governor then all APC must loose..

He is a devilish idiot
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by lookingfly: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
I just don't know why Nigerians love wasting things.... Why destroy a building that could be converted to something else even if it doesn't meet the specification. It seems the c other radio stations connived to make this come to be.
tamethem:

Not that he doesn't have approval for the building but that he did not specify in the building plan that the he was going to use the building for a Radio Station.

I Just listened to Ayefele himself speak on the Radio Station. He explained how they obtained approval for the building from the Oyo State Government itself. He even said that they were called about four times to the Secretariat to come and explain why they converted the place to a Radio Station and He showed them That on the plan they Have Studio one and Two on it that it was built for a future Radio station but the government maintained that the Studio could be a Photo Studio that the Architect should have specified.

Now the question Ayefele raised was that There are about 30 Radio Stations in Ibadan Presently and a large number are using Converted Buildings to air their program. There are about two Radio Stations situated at the Caocoa House Building. Was Caocao designed originally for a radio station? Now will Ajimobi go and pull down Caocao House?

Ajimobi is mentally Sick like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by naijajobx: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Firefire(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

cc mogidi anonimi

Na so we see am ooo.. grin

Buhary is a terrorist, APC is a coven of witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Omihanifa: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Blessed200016:
if no be Ayefele's predicament.... shey na ur own mk hin use. Lol
Ode
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2018
lookingfly:
I just don't know why Nigerians love wasting things.... Why destroy a building that could be converted to something else even if it doesn't meet the specification. It seems the c other radio stations connived to make this come to be.

If it was not done out of bitterness the government should have told them to get another office for their Radio Station within a stipulated time. But instead of this he opted to pull down the building that the same Government approved its building plan. On the ground that "you didn't tell us you were going yo use it for a radio station"

How many houses by the road side that were once residential homes are now Offices? Millions.

Why can't the same government go about pulling those houses down.

Ajimobi is an Animal

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2018
bedspread:
Ajimobi is Evil

APC is evil bro. Not Ajimobi.

Many SW state governors were PDP in the past n they never did anything like this.

Now they are in APC n they have become evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Tommy1993(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Bad leadership and the abuse of power! A leader can use his or her power to help others. But, of course the leader can also gain personally. In bad leadership, the obvious problem is that when self-interest rules, the leader gains but often at the followers’ expense.
Bad leadership, the deluded leader!
The dangerous thing is that leaders can begin to delude themselves about bad leadership. They start to believe that the rules that govern what is right and what is wrong, do not apply to them. They no longer have the best interests of their followers at heart.
Leaders can become “intoxicated” by power. They begin to do something unethical or take an unreasonable risk – just because they can! In bad leadership, they can become addicted to the adrenaline rush. Followers may begin to collude – it is OK; “He’s the boss!”
I’ve seen this kind of thing happen several times in large organizations and not always at top-level examples is the Oyo State government.
Oyo state wallowing in crisis as education is concerned he's there destroying properties.. What he has done will surely be done unto him sooner or later.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Tunks2017(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ajimobi is a bully & a failure........................ angry angry
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by don4real18(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
edo3:
I bet you didn't watch the rally.. You can't compare both,,Ajumobi's dream was more like a curse to those that wouldn't vote d party bla blah that made Abike Dabiri to hurriedly collected d microphone from him because he couldn't correlate d three dreams he said he had..
I didn't watch it. Was just teasing you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year / Video Of Naira Marley With Tyson Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.