Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds (73228 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Maccavelli007: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Omihanifa:
its too early to start mobilizing for funds to rebuild the structure, the ADC candidate should calm down and stop using ayefele's predicament to better her political fortune

You no well at all
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Omihanifa: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maccavelli007:

You no well at all
You are a bastard
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by boyjo: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
anjigirl:
Not again! We were beating mercilessly to contribute 5 naira each for him around 1997grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol..abeg gist me.
As in them first demolish this FRESH FM before? Abi na AIT?
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by damtan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
lookingfly:
Why was the place demolished in the first place?
Reasonable question. No one has ever wondered.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by damtan(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
All I know is that there's more to this demolition that is hidden to all of us except to those involved. A part of that building was marked for demolition some years back during Akala's reign when a road construction was ongoing. Ayefele is well connected, somehow, the building was not touched.
I believe the building wasn't just demolished because it was converted to a radio station though that was what we heard. Politics is a mad game. Ayefele must have bitten the fingers that fed him, if not that building wouldn't have not touched.
There's more to the demolition.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Beckersautos: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
What I see is that the Governor is having interest in the piece of land what he did is wickedness.
God I love you so much he created everything right and principles, He never make any mistake and say only the rich can buy heaven, or human man can buy numbers of lives with money, if not this country Nigeria go for too bad for the poor. How can reasonable human being demolished such beautiful building that serves as economic empowerment to the masses and even created employment to people.
Bible says heart of men is desperately wicked.
I believe God is going to re-structure Ayefele with greater building, God is never sleeping he is Alive
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Blessed200016: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Omihanifa:

Ode
we don see u lost soul....mugun
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Omihanifa: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Blessed200016:
we don see u lost soul....mugun
may your ways be rough
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by damtan(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Omihanifa:
may your ways be rough
You went to Mayflower school, Ikenne??
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by WALE4SEUN: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2018
That is bad. May God forgive Gov. Ajimobi
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Blessed200016: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Omihanifa:

may your ways be rough
because today is Eid I pray may Allah provide u with beffiting job that will hinder you fr pokenosing to matters that do not concern u (mentions) whc can rather lead u to jail
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Mogidi: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Firefire tomakint onatisi can you see what is hi love just typed? we all remember 2015 when she was bullying our account cos she was a mod and a prime supporter of Buhari.

cc mogidi anonimi
Thanks.
Screen shot taken.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by omolami: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
No northerner will such that Ajimobi did to Aiyefele to any of his person. That is one reason Hausa man continue to rule others

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.