Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. (4550 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Butterflyle0: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Forgive me, I am madly in support of President Muhammedu Buhari second term bid because am a Cross Riverian.

In 1999 we gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost Bakassi to Cameroon.

In 2007, We gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost 76 oil wells to our neighbouring state, Akwa Ibom.

In 2011 we gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost the bid to reclaim Bakassi.

That's in 16 years, we benefit the minister of environment( less than three years) Justice (less than a year, I stand to be corrected) power( less than a year) Culture(less than a year).

But in 2014, we denied APC, stadium, Cultural center for campaign, and a head teacher of primary school gave them their small open, watering field, In 2015 we gave APC 0.55 percent votes and benefited this much:

1. A Minister of Niger Delta.
2. Chairman of NDDC.
3.Special Adviser on Prosecution
4. Head of service to the federation.
5. Chief Justice of the federation
6. Auditor general of Nigeria.
7. Chief of Naval Staff
8. Chairman Lottery Commission
9. Over 20 chairmen and members of federal Universities and polytechnics and colleges of education in Nigeria.
10. Our only federal road that was a Death trap rehabilitated.
11. Our state headquarters linked in the recent map of rail way.
12. Thousands of our unemployed sons daughters benefiting from Npower program and our primary school pupils who can't afford Snacks to school are now been fed daily etc.

The God that I worship and posterity won't forgive me if I don't reciprocate this kind gesture.
Thanks so much.

- Fred Asuquo

Mynd44 these are facts

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Butterflyle0: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Critical thinking would always reveal who the real deceivers and evil minded ones are.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by dlondonbadboy: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
In 2015, Buhari got 28, 368votes in crossRiver.
In 2019, Buhari won't get up to 1,000votes in crossRiver.

Go and Mark it somewhere..

Never Again!!
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by seanfer(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Never Again!!
grin

It’s a pity that this is coming from someone who doesn’t have a PVC... The real Voters are patiently waiting for Feb 2019 to make statement.... Empty Barrels makes the loudest noise

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by madridguy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Impressive.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by blackpanda: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Never Again!!
grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by budaatum: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Noise cannot drown out the facts and concrete evidence!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by johnlvis(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
So make we cry ?
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Calers: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
The loss of Jonathan in 2015 still hurt some south south and south east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Baawaa(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Never Again!!
grin
Somebody,can you listen to yourself,in 2015 Buhari got 28,368 according to your results when PDP had all the money in their purses but now that they had finished.SAI BABA till 2023

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by dlondonbadboy: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
seanfer:

It’s a pity that this is coming from someone who doesn’t have a PVC... The real Voters are patiently waiting for Feb 2019 to make statement.... Empty Barrels makes the loudest noise

From Inside your toilet you know I don't have PVC? LMAO. You would be shocked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by dlondonbadboy: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Baawaa:

Somebody,can you listen to yourself,in 2015 Buhari got 28,368 according to your results when PDP had all the money in their purses but now that they had finished.SAI BABA till 2023

So the plan is to rig and buy votes abi...we dey wait una..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Many cross riverians like buhari oh

8 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Local person
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Bizibi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Calers:
The loss of Jonathan in 2015 still hurt some south south and south east.
many of us from Niger delta have forgotten about the last elections.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bizibi:
many of us from Niger delta have forgotten about the last elections.....
niger delta in ogbomosho abi ewedu Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Bizibi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
hmmm
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by butamz: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Forgive me, I am madly in support of President Muhammedu Buhari second term bid because am a Cross Riverian.

In 1999 we gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost Bakassi to Cameroon.

In 2007, We gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost 76 oil wells to our neighbouring state, Akwa Ibom.

In 2011 we gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost the bid to reclaim Bakassi.

That's in 16 years, we benefit the minister of environment( less than three years) Justice (less than a year, I stand to be corrected) power( less than a year) Culture(less than a year).

But in 2014, we denied APC, stadium, Cultural center for campaign, and a head teacher of primary school gave them their small open, watering field, In 2015 we gave APC 0.55 percent votes and benefited this much:

1. A Minister of Niger Delta.
2. Chairman of NDDC.
3.Special Adviser on Prosecution
4. Head of service to the federation.
5. Chief Justice of the federation
6. Auditor general of Nigeria.
7. Chief of Naval Staff
8. Chairman Lottery Commission
9. Over 20 chairmen and members of federal Universities and polytechnics and colleges of education in Nigeria.
10. Our only federal road that was a Death trap rehabilitated.
11. Our state headquarters linked in the recent map of rail way.
12. Thousands of our unemployed sons daughters benefiting from Npower program and our primary school pupils who can't afford Snacks to school are now been fed daily etc.

The God that I worship and posterity won't forgive me if I don't reciprocate this kind gesture.
Thanks so much.

- Fred Asuquo

Mynd44 these are facts

My dear, you lack exposure with the way things are done in Nigeria. These positions you made mention of are based on seniority and not chosen by the president.

Head of service to the federation.
Chief Justice of the federation
Auditor general of Nigeria.
Chief of Naval Staff

These people climbed through the rank up to where they are today. If it were to be Jonathan or Atiku, these people would have still occupy these positions.

For minister of Niger delta, it is required that a state must have a federal minister even if the president got no vote from that state. Buhari did no good nor anything special.

9 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by buhariguy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Never Again!!
grin
the people that benefited from this government directly and indirectly according to op are more than 100,000 people and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are here having mouth.

100,000 people times 4=400,000 vote

6 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by docadams: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
butamz:

My dear, you lack exposure with the way things are done in Nigeria. These positions you made mention of are based on seniority and not chosen by the president.

Chief of Naval Staff

These people climbed through the rank up to where they are today. If it were to be Jonathan or Atiku, these people would have still occupy these positions.

For minister of Niger delta, it is required that a state must have a federal minister even if the president got no vote from that state. Buhari did no good nor anything special.

... My friend the President must appoint whether due or not. He can decide not to appoint he/she who is due.

4 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Mystiquefia: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Yes, While Those Still Holding On To The Grieviances From The Results Of 2015 General Elections Are Niger-deltans Wannabe From Southeast.

4 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by adem30: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
butamz:

Chief of Naval Staff

Simply putting chief if naval staff shows your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by seanfer(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

From Inside your toilet you know I don't have PVC? LMAO. You would be shocked.

Those over 3,000 people that voted for APC last week during the Obudu bye election were imported from Daura I guess?

7 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by butamz: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
docadams:

... My friend the President must appoint whether due or not. He can decide not to appoint he/she who is due.

If he doesn't appoint them... Do you know what will happen? These people will have to function in acting capacity, meaning they are still in control. It is something beyond the president. He didn't do them any good. They've worked their way to where they are today.

1 Like

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by butamz: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
adem30:

Simply putting chief if naval staff shows your ignorance

Problem with people like you is that you argue about things you know nothing about.

"The Chief of Naval Staff is the highest ranking
military officer of the Nigerian Navy . [1] The position is often occupied by the most senior
commissioned officer appointed by the
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria .The Chief of Naval Staff reports to the
Chief of Defence Staff , who also reports to the
Defence Minister ." This is from Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_of_Naval_Staff_(Nigeria)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by docadams: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
butamz:

If he doesn't appoint them... Do you know what will happen? These people will have to function in acting capacity, meaning they are still in control. It is something beyond the president. He didn't do them any good. They've worked their way to where they are today.

You don't have a full grasp of the civil service and the executive function of the President. Whether in acting or full capacity, it is the President that appoints

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Geniro: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
seanfer:

Those over 3,000 people that voted for APC last week during the Obudu bye election were imported from Daura I guess?

Zombie that was a local election.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Geniro:

Zombie that was a local election.
That points to a local signal

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Geniro: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

That points to a local signal

Presidential and house assembly elections are different.
You know this.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
butamz:

Chief of Naval Staff

They were 3 permanent secretaries that were higher in seniority to oyo ita.the chief of naval staff is not necessarily the most senior.its just like the police ig who was a commissioner before his appointment.the auditor general was the most junior among those shortlisted for the interview.only the cjn appointmen was based on seniority

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Postpones Passage Of 2021 Budget Untill Monday / 40% Of Nigerians Lack Access To Food, Says Don / Countdown To 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.