Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. (4545 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Make sure you have your high blood pressure drugs available as well as an air ambulance because you will be needing it when votes from cross river come in by 2019.

I have marked your moniker. Make sure you do not change it.

Do you think cross river is OGUN STATE? Dream on boy.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Butterflyle0: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Do you think cross river is OGUN STATE? Dream on boy.

I just look at you and I laugh in defection. grin

You will be shocked.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
Look at this court jester o...

Just because I chose to condescend so low to accord a minutiae of attention to your poorly constructed sentences, you are now feeling fly abi?

You crack my ribs... This is how Shakespeare put it:

"tales told by an idiot while full of sounds and fury, ultimately signify nothing"...(paraphrase mine).
None of what i postulated are tales except your hate filled comments.what is the use of someone contructing sentences very well but uttering gibberish and bitterness which makes you wonder the entire south? Remove the maestro from your name because your name,your personality is at cross purposes with that word.the shakespearan quote fits you more.a fact check om a your nairaland comments are riddled with anger and fury which is always characterized by loud sounds.therefore,your a quintessence of what the great writer referred to.your fellow pdp minnions are even giving you a wide berth.

A great philosopher once said "an unexamined life is not worth living".re examine your life boy

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by maestroferddi: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

None of what i postulated are tales except your hate filled comments.what is the use of someone contructing sentences very well but uttering gibberish and bitterness which makes you wonder the entire south? Remove the maestro from your name because your name,your personality is at cross purposes with that word.the shakespearan quote fits you more.a fact check om a your nairaland comments are riddled with anger and fury which is always characterized by loud sounds.therefore,your a quintessence of what the great writer referred to.your fellow pdp minnions are even giving you a wide berth.

A great philosopher once said "an unexamined life is not worth living".re examine your life boy
I will keep administering misery and rebuke to you till you are exorcised from the zombie spirits afflicting you.

I am sorry...I am not good at suffering fools gladly.

Just sorry.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
PrecisionFx IsaAbubakar make una come and read this. We're through with the entire south south. South East is next. Let the whole world see the evils of PDP

1 Like

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Forgive me, I am madly in support of President Muhammedu Buhari second term bid because am a Cross Riverian.

In 1999 we gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost Bakassi to Cameroon.

In 2007, We gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost 76 oil wells to our neighbouring state, Akwa Ibom.

In 2011 we gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost the bid to reclaim Bakassi.

That's in 16 years, we benefit the minister of environment( less than three years) Justice (less than a year, I stand to be corrected) power( less than a year) Culture(less than a year).

But in 2014, we denied APC, stadium, Cultural center for campaign, and a head teacher of primary school gave them their small open, watering field, In 2015 we gave APC 0.55 percent votes and benefited this much:

1. A Minister of Niger Delta.
2. Chairman of NDDC.
3.Special Adviser on Prosecution
4. Head of service to the federation.
5. Chief Justice of the federation
6. Auditor general of Nigeria.
7. Chief of Naval Staff
8. Chairman Lottery Commission
9. Over 20 chairmen and members of federal Universities and polytechnics and colleges of education in Nigeria.
10. Our only federal road that was a Death trap rehabilitated.
11. Our state headquarters linked in the recent map of rail way.
12. Thousands of our unemployed sons daughters benefiting from Npower program and our primary school pupils who can't afford Snacks to school are now been fed daily etc.

The God that I worship and posterity won't forgive me if I don't reciprocate this kind gesture.
Thanks so much.

- Fred Asuquo

Mynd44 these are facts

"" In 2007, We gave PDP 100 percent votes and lost 76 oil wells to our neighbouring state, Akwa Ibom. ""

And Buhari has already given u back the oil wells. Utubo.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:
Many cross riverians like buhari oh

U mean the cross riverians like u who spend their day online claiming to luv Buhari??
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Geniro: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Tell me how rivers poll of saturday wil be different from next year

The Rivers State electorates aren't disposed to Buhari hence a different ball game.

I repeat all politics is local....
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
I will keep administering misery and rebuke to you till you are exorcised from the zombie spirits afflicting you.

I am sorry...I am not good at suffering fools gladly.

Just sorry.
The features you display shows your in a world of misery already.remain there alone,it fits you.your simply incapable of advancing resonable arguments without abuses and rants.that is psychological.you can leave that planet of misery when you cease foul mouthing like village girls.fortunately,i suffer fools with joy in any case.

1 Like

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Geniro:

The Rivers State electorates aren't disposed to Buhari hence a different ball game.

I repeat all politics is local....
They arent also disposed to a pdp northerner.me and you know that right from 1999,the electorates dont vote much.rather,pdp allocates for them.its time for apc

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Geniro: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

They arent also disposed to a pdp northerner.me and you know that right from 1999,the electorates dont vote much.rather,pdp allocates for them.its time for apc

Its time for APC to also allocate votes abi? .. Alright

1 Like

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by maestroferddi: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

The features you display shows your in a world of misery already.remain there alone,it fits you.your simply incapable of advancing resonable arguments without abuses and rants.that is psychological.you can leave that planet of misery when you cease foul mouthing like village girls.fortunately,i suffer fools with joy in any case.
I don't do an overkill....

Pele.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
I don't do an overkill....

Pele.
Always retreat timely before you get overrun.shout up buhari and you will feel less bitter

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by maestroferddi: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Always retreat timely before you get overrun.shout up buhari and you will feel less bitter
Zombie and hallucination.
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by TheKabal: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
butamz:

Why argue when you can't comprehend? Am not talking about voting for other Apc aspirants from this region but Buhari in Particular. Apc will win other elective posts but certainly not Buhari.

Wake up dude, I just provided evidence that APC is making in roads in the South South and your giving me your "word".

common kiddo, your going make and take some shitty deals in life if this is how you evaluate "odds".

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
Zombie and hallucination.

Wailers and palmy joints.

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by maestroferddi: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Wailers and palmy joints.
Zhombie Ibn Olodo El Ode...
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Ngokobo: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Yes, While Those Still Holding On To The Grieviances From The Results Of 2015 General Elections Are Niger-deltans Wannabe From Southeast.
Anumpama!
Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
Zhombie Ibn Olodo El Ode...
Your a student of iberibeism.i can bet with your existence that you will spend the night in a palmy joint boy

2 Likes

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by budusky05(m): 3:20am On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
In 2015, Buhari got 28, 368votes in crossRiver.
In 2019, Buhari won't get up to 1,000votes in crossRiver.

Go and Mark it somewhere..

Never Again!!
grin

Go and mark it were? So you expect us to waste our time, ink, and, paper and space too like you just did?

1 Like

Re: Someone In Cross River Shares His Thoughts About APC. by Roger3D(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

So the plan is to rig and buy votes abi...we dey wait una..
Ibo boy you're not from cross river so shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid19: Nnamdi Kanu Says "Nigeria Will no Longer Have President Soon" / Ibb Lectures Jonathan On Governance – Vanguard / Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.