Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? (4578 Views)

Why Are Northerners Not Protesting? / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / Why Are Northerners Not Excited About Atiku Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
I am yet to see a Northerner whether on Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland supporting Atiku.

If they are, then they must be in a very minor percentage of voters like 1 in every 100 voters.

Even in the South West, you hardly see any Yoruba person, saying he would dump Osinbajo for Peter Obi in 2019. However if they are, it may be just 1 in every 10.

So where will Atiku get the votes to Atikuloot in 2019?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
ATIKUlooting is just for the enemies of the State.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
You should be more worried why people suddenly stopped shouting "sai baber " unlike 2014/2015 when the whole media was contaminated with such demonic slogan. ...

Sit down and think.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by ORIENTATION101: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
You should be more worried why people suddenly stopped shouting "sai baber " unlike 2014/2015 when the whole media was contaminated with such demonic slogan. ...

Sit down and think.
like they did in bauchi bye election by chanting sai baba , when buhari was not even a candidate

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
You finished her grin grin grin

ORIENTATION101:
like they did in bauchi bye election by chanting sai baba , when buhari was not even a candidate

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Or in Kastina and Kogi bye elections just last month.. grin grin

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please anybody that has seen a Northerner shouting Atikuloot please indicate here.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by soberdrunk(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Recent events has shown the Nigerian problem is not the "Leaders" but the "MINDSET" of the average Nigerian, in a country where the people are truly passionate about 'development' and 'progress' an individual like Atiku shouldn't be able to win "Estate chairman' ticket without first apologizing for all his many obvious crimes againt the people. I am not saying Mr Atiku doesn't have the right to contest for president but he must first of all "Apologize" and tell us why he failed us as "No 2 man" before we can make him "No.1", all this blind loyalists screaming 'Atikulate' all over the place are just showing that they are more interested in their personal gains than the future of our nation because if truly President Buhari is as bad as they claim then they should be supporting a "Fresh face' and not Mr Atiku who is simply 'old wine in new bottle'............ angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
I was asking a northern friend yesterday, he was trying to explain something they call "SAK" I didn't catch how he put it...but it sounded like "Buhari SAK" "APC SAK" as the only language the voters understand there.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Nyamuriflathead: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Its A Known Fact That Atiku Can't Even Win His Ward In Adamawa State. The Only Aspirant That Came Close To Being A Threat To Buhari In The North Was Kwasiyya...

Plus He Marred His Presidential Ambition The Day He Decided To Have An Nyamuri Vp.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Godjone(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fear fear BMC zombies. Atiku is now all that matters to them because he will be sending their chief dullard to daura next year.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Beremx(f): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
75percent of my facebook friends are northerners simply because I schooled in the North.
There are many of them who are not going to vote for Buhari especially those from Zamfara state. Remember Zamfara state and insecurities? When northerners are hurt, they don't just let go. The killings in Zamfara alone has changed the minds of my friends not to vote for Buhari.

If you have friends from the North, you will understand better.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by ORIENTATION101: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Or in Kastina and Kogi bye elections just last month.. grin grin
lol grin i remember when Atiku and athiefkulators wore their red caps in numbers to itimidate apc in katsina only to be beaten black and blue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by akinszz: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Our blothers from SE are shouting atikulated , not knowing that the return of atiku back to government is to atikulooting. He will loot and reloot till common people have nothing left to eat.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by ORIENTATION101: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
75percent of my facebook friends are northerners simply because I schooled in the North.
There are many of them who are not going to vote for Buhari especially those from Zamfara state. Remember Zamfara state and insecurities? When northerners are hurt, they don't just let go. The killings in Zamfara alone has changed the minds of my friends not to vote for Buhari.

whats your facebook name let us confirm.
Cos the bloc of voters only have transistor radios they dont use facebook

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Beremx(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
whats your facebook name let us confirm.
Cos the bloc of voters only have transistor radios they dont use facebook
how can I give you my facebook account to confirm. For wetin na? shocked

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by ORIENTATION101: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
You finished her grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Godjone(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
He is a terrorist beware

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by ORIENTATION101: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
so why bring up your facebook issues .
Besides tell your friends on facebooks that the real bloc voters that follow their votes to coalition centres like they did in north 2015 elections dont use facebook.

They use transistor radios, bikes, cart pushers,shoe shinners,local barbers,scrapp dealers, farmers that have benefitted from agricultural revolutions of buhari, in north, millions that returned to their homes from idp camps in borno,adamwa,yobe,gombe after boko was chased out of their land.
Thousands that have benefited from rebuilding of north east where more than 100 houses re been giving out

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:

I do understand your point very well. However those people you mentioned may just be in the very minority I talked about, which is highly insignificant.

Nevertheless I still maintain, that I am yet to see a Northerner campaigning for Atiku on Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland except the very ones working closely with Atiku.

I still remember During the APC Primaries in 2014, where you rooted for Atiku, and I made it clear to you that he wouldn't win for very many reasons, and those reasons will see President Buhari defeating Atiku by landslide.

Lastly I still prefer to gamble with the APC for the next 4 years. Mistakes were made, progress also recorded but if we can endure PDP for 16 years, with abundance of wealth and little to show for it, giving Buhari another 4 years to complete his tenure, and the power rotates back to the South is never a bad idea.

How is your Sunday going?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Bannylove13: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ngene stop decieving people..

Take a trip to Kano Central market..or Central mosque..
Even Central Park..

Not to talk of sabo..

Meet northerners over dia.. discuss with them about this buhari..and apc government..

Go and do investigative journalism..and come back ..then you will be honest with your self..

The north has their modus operandi.. they're not social media fanatics..and have a way of playing dia own kinda of politics.
Very few of them are on face book..compare to reality on ground.

Same was said of tambuwal decamping ..some said he have lost relevance in sokoto and wammako is the new king..I laugh..

This I to tell you that people that have nerer cross pleatue are the ones making this argument on behalf of north.

Times has changed..my dear.... Times has really changed..you will understand this only when you pay a visit and make enquires..

Buhari as a religion has been dismystify..not saying he don't have followers oh.. but things are not what it used to be..

Atiku might not be God over dia..but kwankwasya is a huge threat to anything Buhari presents..

Sure is this..
Buhari can't get the 1.9 mill he got from Kano 2019..
Sokoto is going PDP.. wammako influence is not that strong.. indigenous people over dia are saying big no to thuggery.. the sultan is saying big no to that..he wants his people enlighten..and tambuwal is doing just that..a new sokoto..

Same with kebbi..lots of factors are waking people up.. economy is not smiling..things are getting thight..the big mosquito a over dia too ain't helping..if you know you know..lol..

Jigawa too might go PDP..depend on how lamido push his luck with the kwakwasiya..

Bro don't come to faceless forum and run propaganda..
North is the battle ground...every politician over there has access to child voters registration cards and some even has imported Niger and Chad's with PVC.. not joke.

..and don't mistake the presidential election to state house election..

Buhari has to fight for every vote this time.. no free votes for him..
Am being honest..

Even the student in universities up north are really divided..
You hardly see. Mosque preaching Buhari unlike last election..

Things have changed..
Am not gonna argue with you..just pay your flight visit Kano..or sokoto come back and tell us more..

Just like saying because tinubu control Lagos every lagosian will be voting Buhari.

Take a visit to Lagos too ..and see things from your self..
Forget stories ND propaganda..is not working again..
People dey vex..from north to south..it's same

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Beremx(f): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I do understand your point very well. However those people you mentioned may just be in the very minority I talked about, which is highly insignificant.

Nevertheless I still maintain, that I am yet to see a Northerner campaigning for Atiku on Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland except the very ones working closely with Atiku.

I still remember During the APC Primaries in 2014, where you rooted for Atiku, and I made it clear to you that wouldn't win for very many reasons, and those reasons will see President Buhari defeating Atiku by landslide.

Lastly I still prefer to gamble with the APC for the next 4 years. Mistakes were made, progress also recorded but if we can endure PDP for 16 years, with abundance of wealth with little to show for it, giving Buhari another 4 years to complete his tenure, and the power rotates back to the South is never a bad idea.

How is your Sunday going?
my Sunday is going well. Thanks.

The northerners that are rooting for Atiku might not be few as you may think. Some of them have decided not to come out and campaign for Atiku openly on social media. I can confirm to you based on my findings that Atiku will be massively voted for. Remember Atiku is a fulani man too, a yardstick the northerners will use to vote.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Isobug: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thread for wailing wailers..... Who cares about your mirage findings

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by rozayx5(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Well after the roasting in the past one week

Zombies finally found a thread to console themselves

BMC need to work over time

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Donmedrac: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol funny dude..

You asked your (5-20) northern friends if they like atiku and they said no..

Your brilliant idea was now *All northerners hate Atiku*

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gathering of idiots and assholes...

I am out!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
rozayx5:
Well after the roasting in the past one week

Zombies finally found a thread to console themselves

BMC need to work over time

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy...

They need to just gather and give themselves hope...

They think Atiku is a southerner...

A man who has a large number of Almagiris under his care... lol

BMCs be thinking Atiku is Jonathan.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
my Sunday is going well. Thanks.

The northerners that are rooting for Atiku might not be few as you may think. Some of them have decided not to come out and campaign for Atiku openly on social media. I can confirm to you based on my findings that Atiku will be massively voted for. Remember Atiku is a fulani man too, a yardstick the northerners will use to vote.

Wasn't Atiku a fulani man, when he contested with Buhari and Yardua in 2007 and didn't pull up a million votes in the North? Buhari even defeated him in his State Adamawa. grin

I am surprised, you schooled in the north, yet you couldn't decipher that Atiku has no grassroots support in any Core Northerner State.

Buhari will defeat Atiku next year without breaking a sweat.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Buhari Stopped Us From Eliminating Boko Haram - American Soldier / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Airforce Jet Mistakenly Bombs Wedding Ceremony / Ebonyi: PDP/APGA petitions fail as tribunal re-affirms APC's Nwifuru as Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.