Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (50610 Views)

Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / See Davido's Girlfriend Chioma New Look That's Causing Traffic Online / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
anujomi2018:
nairaland has become rubbishland!

How many post about davido & chioma do you want to force on our throat everyday

c'mon,its not a must to have many topic on homepage each day but let it be meaningful topics.

Those bloggers posting all these irrelevant news are just wasting their time & doing free promotion for davido

Irrelevant posts like these will never add to your traffic or blog ranking

Only last week, I had more than 20 topic about davido & chioma that hit fp

Count 17topics downward from this topic on homepage to see davido news, count another 28topics downward to see another davido news again, . Count another 13 topics downward to see news on how davido kisses chioma,

Only today, we had 4 topics on nairaland frontpage that talks about only davido. This is a very big insult to nairalanders
They go by how many comments not what you comment. I agree, but am still clicking when I see emm on fp.....
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by vengedre(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin
tamethem:

And you are sha a woman rapper.

Wetin consine me self

My mouth will not kobami tonite.

grin
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by mimicue(f): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Chioma no Dey wear bra again . Na wa o
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
neolboy:
Both of you are lucky to have met each other

Una destiny compliment one another
just love your comment bro. I pray that your blessings find you someday
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Ashley86400: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
They say if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. . .so who is decieving who in this relationship.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by 2shure: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2018
david d ugly man
mumu

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by RexTramadol1: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:
#Nipplespottergang

U gave me a clear view

Thanks.

Btw! Make he go return him papa jet o
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2018
This girl Chioma is a disgrace to Igbos, I doubt she is even pure Igbo self. Marry by tribe is all we want. Igbo marry Igbo, Hausa vs Hausa,Yoruba vs Yoruba..I just want to see such law.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by kennsville(m): 1:14am On Aug 20, 2018
Busy looking If i can see her breast. Ended up seeing the shape of the nipple...
Mtcheeew
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Fun omo yi loyun now cool
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Mastermindx:
No worry, the pussy go soon tire u..

And so?
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:59am On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:
This girl Chioma is a disgrace to Igbos, I doubt she is even pure Igbo self. Marry by tribe is all we want. Igbo marry Igbo, Hausa vs Hausa,Yoruba vs Yoruba..I just want to see such law.

See this one.

The nairaland you are enjoying, is it your tribe that designed it?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Hugo55:
Davido gushes over Chioma like mad.
but never heard Chioma gush over Davido

If she does, you will still say she is irresponsible!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:02am On Aug 20, 2018
mimicue:
Chioma no Dey wear bra again . Na wa o

Is that what you spotted?

When your mates are spotting ideas and millions of dollars!

SHAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Jeez!!! Did u do this for likes??...

or u are actually this dark and dirty inside your heart......I'm still trying to imagine how all of these came out from the heart of just one person..

Even if he did it for likes, how was he sure that he'd get so much likes & shares on Nairaland if the people here don't share his view? Answer is simple: He knows a lot of his tribesmen who're like the majority here on Nairaland share his view which is why he'd get so much likes & shares!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 4:37am On Aug 20, 2018
blazer2018:

This one's heart has become so dark and eroded; even hypo can't clean it...later they will say some tribes hate them, meanwhile, d hatred some of these guys carry about is 2nd to non... SMH
I tell you o, bro! You dish out hate & you think you'd get love in return! Why do you think such comments get a lot of likes & shares here if they're not all the same?

The major problem those guys have with the SW started in 2015! They felt the SW caused the defeat of someone they loved in 2015 which made them this way!

Even Ebelemi Jonathan himself & his SS people have moved on but the gorilla descendants just won't just let it go!

Look at this one for example again:
IkwereBuIgbo:
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by opribo(m): 5:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Many of Davido's ex will be praying for them to breakup some may even go the extra mile to ensure that they have problems.

They better take cool and achieve their goals because bad people abound.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Fitbillionairep: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2018
everything about this biatch screams oloshooooooooooooo. her mouth, her face, her smile, her eyes her nails , her ear ring, her pubic hair , i mean everything just keeps screaming oloshoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Vince77(m): 6:01am On Aug 20, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Chioma is the most popular girlfriend in Nigeria now.

And most influential too grin
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Nightmareo07: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

See this one.
The nairaland you are enjoying, is it your tribe that designed it?

Ur comparison is out of it
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by mimicue(f): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=NnamdiEducamia post=70435451]

SHAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!! [/quot

That’s what I spotted o. It’s too obvious, if she dressed well I won’t spot it, I don’t know why someone will have money and still have a bad dress sense , that dress isn’t meant for her . It’s for someone will small perky boobs . grin
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by mimicue(f): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by mimicue(f): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

SHAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!

That’s what I spotted o. It’s too obvious, if she dressed well I won’t spot it, I don’t know why someone will have money and still have a bad dress sense , that dress isn’t meant for her . It’s for someone will small perky boobs . grin
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Hugo55(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2018
tamethem:

Davido's Tap is faulty ni. The gushing is uncontrollable
Chioma's is still intact.
hahaha. you can say that again.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by GBOYEBABA: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2018
I wonder o ma bro.....I doubt it if this so call Chioma can make a good wife. Everywhere she go, she no dey wear bra. I just pray make this there love no get expiry date o.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Hugo55(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

If she does, you will still say she is irresponsible!

For someone who had been saying you are everything.... it is bad, to also drop I love you boo.

How does that make her irresponsible?
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2018
minasota:
you sound Stup!d

Your parents are stupid for not teaching you manners.....

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Myself2(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Kneephy:
Life is full of ups and downs.
Change is inevitable.

I just hope and pray These two lovebirds can stand the test of time when the flower wilters again.

Peace out.

WORD
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

U gave me a clear view

Thanks.

Btw! Make he go return him papa jet o

Nah hin papa jet nah.... What is his father's, is his too....
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Adalberto(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Last last no be him go marry am

But this Chioma fresh shaaaa o
She for sweet to Bleep o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.