Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (50608 Views)

Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / See Davido's Girlfriend Chioma New Look That's Causing Traffic Online / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

Even if he did it for likes, how was he sure that he'd get so much likes & shares on Nairaland if the people here don't share his view? Answer is simple: He knows a lot of his tribesmen who're like the majority here on Nairaland share his view which is why he'd get so much likes & shares!

We live in a country with multiple tribe...making it almost impossible not to have tribal-biased views and statement...however, lot of comments on nairaland are just jokes, especially the people that just call themselves name checkers....but this guys comment is just nasty and completely terrible..like something drawn from the pits of hell
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by donqx: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Radiant1020(f): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Glink2018:

Are you jealous...even though u are, just code it to yourself don't let it show in your post.

But come to think of it, you and I are still single, we can start sth o.

Check my signature for...

Why should I be jealous? I don't get carried away by celebrities and their lifestyle cause I don't know whats behind the curtain

Single ke
Is it written on my face that I'm single?
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Danpersie31(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Davido’s girlfriend Chioma shared these new photos on her IG page just few minutes ago.

The artiste took to her comment section to tell his woman in pidgin he is lucky to have met her.

He wrote:

"I lucky say I jam you"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/im-lucky-to-have-met-you-davido-reacts.html

this is a very big victory for the Igbo nation, they just captured one yoruba heart. waiting to see how the yoruba demons and ladies react to this step.

yoruba 0:1 Igbo

Comon Yoruba counter attack pls.

just love this couple just hope they stay true to each other and drop the tribal sentimental ish. they will go a long way to unify the two tribes.
nice one team DavChi
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Lol we all know these 2 won't marry. Dem jus de mumu each other
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by rapheal5(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Very soon she go be the most popular baby mama in africa
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by almakiyyun(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2018
No atom of shame at all, The nipples are supposed to be for Divido only but now it becomes object of public entertainment, entertainment for free.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Born2Breed(f): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Davido’s girlfriend Chioma shared these new photos on her IG page just few minutes ago.

The artiste took to her comment section to tell his woman in pidgin he is lucky to have met her.

He wrote:

"I lucky say I jam you"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/im-lucky-to-have-met-you-davido-reacts.html

Pretty girl!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

I tell you o, bro! You dish out hate & you think you'd get love in return! Why do you think such comments get a lot of likes & shares here if they're not all the same?

The major problem those guys have with the SW started in 2015! They felt the SW caused the defeat of someone they loved in 2015 which made them this way!

Even Ebelemi Jonathan himself & his SS people have moved on but the gorilla descendants just won't just let it go!

Look at this one for example again:

If you are stupid enough to write this trash i'm sorry for you, is it by force to marry another tribe? Don't you have girls from your own tribe or are you ashamed of them..Bleep off because we hate you and don't want you near our girls period.

I'm from Rivers and Igbo, you can kiss my ass and go to hell...Jona is our son and we love him more than 1 million Awo and Bello combined.

Now piss off...Shameless thing.

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by jimb(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2018
caslord:
But why she no wear bra na abi no be nipple I dey see so grin grin

u get eye
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

See this one.

The nairaland you are enjoying, is it your tribe that designed it?

The other news you do read from the net, it's your papa that designed it, Nairaland is a copycat...wake me up when your tribe create facebook like...you are so pained because we don't want your dirty ass around us..
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2018
If it is not chanel, it is Gucci or Porche. Can't wear regular clothes, they need the labels to give all the nonsense some meaning. Severe kolo mentality.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by destined4favour: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
upon all the money I can't see any beauty in her, this is a emergency with no assurance of survival.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by blazer2018: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

I tell you o, bro! You dish out hate & you think you'd get love in return! Why do you think such comments get a lot of likes & shares here if they're not all the same?

The major problem those guys have with the SW started in 2015! They felt the SW caused the defeat of someone they loved in 2015 which made them this way!

Even Ebelemi Jonathan himself & his SS people have moved on but the gorilla descendants just won't just let it go!

Look at this one for example again:

I tire for this people i swear...Crying more than d bereaved.

In 1999 when d SW wanted Falae to become President and they voted massively for OBJ, did anybody blame or hate them permanently for it...must everyone have d same political view as them?

They always think d entire Southern Nigeria must fall in line with their political view...little wonder they keep insisting d SS is a part of Biafra, contrary to d stand of d people of SS.

The kind of accommodation and freedom to do business and own landed property these people get from Yorubaland....i doubt if they can allow any Yoruba have such in their region....but how can a majority of a region be this bitter and twisted...or is it just d internet morons?
because I have related with a lot of Igbo folks in my Secondary and Tertiary Education days and i tell u that i have close to nothing bad to say about all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Ujuomo(f): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Plsssssss, who know dis Davido's Chioma should help me tell her 2 bless me 4rm d abundance being given 2 her by her man. I really need help right nw n d Good God will bless her gracefully
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

If you are stupid enough to write this trash i'm sorry for you, is it by force to marry another tribe? Don't you have girls from your own tribe or are you ashamed of them..Bleep off because we hate you and don't want you near our girls period.

I'm from Rivers and Igbo, you can kiss my ass and go to hell...Jona is our son and we love him more than 1 million Awo and Bello combined.

Now piss off...Shameless thing.
Look at this deluded daft Mor0n! Of course you're a gorilla descendant, & the fact that you're from Rivers is irrelevant. Your tribe is the most important, boy, & it says a lot!

Why don't you go & force Chioma to leave David, or force Precious to leave FFK! You think those guys are as idi0tic & visionless as your likes that they'll allow tribe stop them from happiness! Maybe if there was any ojukwu descendant worthy enough to have them, they wouldn't have to look for love outside!
Mumu! In fact, you be wetin we dey call Gombe, a higher class of mumu!

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Glink2018(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Radiant1020:

Why should I be jealous? I don't get carried away by celebrities and their lifestyle cause I don't know whats behind the curtain

Single ke
Is it written on my face that I'm single?

OMG! See pretty lady o.
I rest my case...
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

Look at this deluded daft Mor0n! Of course you're a gorilla descendant, & the fact that you're from Rivers is irrelevant. Your tribe is the most important, boy, & it says a lot!

Why don't you go & force Chioma to leave David, or force Precious to leave FFK! You think those guys are as idi0tic & visionless as your likes that they'll allow tribe stop them from happiness! Maybe if there was any ojukwu descendant worthy enough to have them, they wouldn't have to look for love outside!
Mumu! In fact, you be wetin we dey call Gombe, a higher class of mumu!

Stick to your own tribe, shameless attache.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
blazer2018:

I tire for this people i swear...Crying more than d bereaved.

In 1999 when d SW wanted Falae to become President and they voted massively for OBJ, did anybody blame or hate them permanently for it...must everyone have d same political view as them?

They always think d entire Southern Nigeria must fall in line with their political view...little wonder they keep insisting d SS is a part of Biafra, contrary to d stand of d people of SS.

The kind of accommodation and freedom to do business and own landed property these people get from Yorubaland....i doubt if they can allow any Yoruba have such in their region....but how can a majority of a region be this bitter and twisted...or is it just d internet morons?
because I have related with a lot of Igbo folks in my Secondary and Tertiary Education days and i tell u that i have close to nothing bad to say about all of them.

Bro, you may have to interview those your Igbo friends from secondary school & college again to see if they're still as cool as before! 2015 really changed most of them, including the "good" ones!
The bitterness from the loss of Jonathan in 2015 has disrupted their thinking so bad! The real SS people, excluding the parts with Igbos, have moved on! Even Niger Delta Avengers, Asari, Tompolo & other militants sef have moved on but the children of hate won't! I don't know what their problem is! The real SS people, including Wike, have always vehemently rejected being part of their biiafra stuff because they know the kind of people they're dealing with! The SS dine with them with long spoons!

They'll tell you they want to leave! North say oya make them comot, them start to dey beg! Fashola "deported" just the destitutes among them o, them begin dey wail! So why were you arrogant in the first place if you knew you wouldn't be able to take the consequences?

In all, I still know for a fact that the detribalized (& I mean totally detribalized) Igbos are actually one of the most intelligent people you'll find anywhere in the world! E just be say the many others dunces don overshadow those very very few great ones!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Stick to your own tribe, shameless attache.
Your men aren't good enough! Chioma & Precious think your men are probably too daft to make them happy which is why they're following men from other tribes!
Once again, fix your men so these ladies will find them worthy enough!
Cheers!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

Your men aren't good enough! Chioma & Precious think your men are probably too daft to make them happy which is why they're following men from other tribes!
Once again, fix your men so these ladies will find them worthy enough!
Cheers!

Shut up,those are Osu and not real Igbos, only two you could mention and they dine with famous families from your tribe, if not who will want to associate woth dark demons.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Shut up,those are Osu and not real Igbos, only two you could mention and they dine with famous families from your tribe, if not who will want to associate woth dark demons.
You're even dafter than the usual gorilla descendants!
So in your mind, na only 2 outsiders Igbo women don marry! grin grin You daft die! grin
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're even dafter than the usual gorilla descendants!
So in your mind, na only 2 outsiders Igbo women don marry! grin grin You daft die! grin

Mention more you sadist from the rejected tribe.

Only a fool will allow his daughter to marry for a black race of yours.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Mention more you sadist from the rejected tribe.

Only a fool will allow his daughter to marry for a black race of yours.

The daft dunce actually believes only 2 Igbo women married outside! Na sawdust dey the brain of you gorilla descendants sha! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1999985/nigerian-entertainers-inter-tribal-marriages-photos

I'm sure when you're done reading, you'll increase it & say it's only 6! Mor0n!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

The daft dunce actually believes only 2 Igbo women married outside! Na sawdust dey the brain of you gorilla descendants sha! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1999985/nigerian-entertainers-inter-tribal-marriages-photos

Look at this amampi, I said mention and you are sending link, who give a rat..LINUS IDAHOSA is not from your tribe, closer to us than you.

Okoye married from your tribe just to smash the box and now he is being rejected by his family, you see how they hate you?

Dakore & olumide akande is not from us, you are even sending tuface from far north, you must be deluded.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Look at this amampi, I said mention and you are sending link, who give a rat..LINUS IDAHOSA is not from your tribe, closer to us than you.

Okoye married from your tribe just to smash the box and now he is being rejected by his family, you see how they hate you?

Dakore & olumide akande is not from us, you are even sending tuface from far north, you must be deluded.

I actually enjoy engaging idi0ts like you so the world will confirm the level of dumbness of you gorilla descendants! Even your fellow daft gorilla descendants will be shocked at your own level of daftness! grin

Have you heard of OC Ukeje! grin
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

I actually enjoy engaging idi0ts like you so the world will confirm the level of dumbness of you gorilla descendants! Even your fellow daft gorilla descendants will be shocked at your own level of daftness! grin

Have you heard of OC Ukeje! grin

Black man, with little sense... you are rejected period.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

The other news you do read from the net, it's your papa that designed it, Nairaland is a copycat...wake me up when your tribe create facebook like...you are so pained because we don't want your dirty ass around us..

Wow! You just made ZERO sense!

Keep it up!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
mimicue:

That’s what I spotted o. It’s too obvious, if she dressed well I won’t spot it, I don’t know why someone will have money and still have a bad dress sense , that dress isn’t meant for her . It’s for someone will small perky boobs . grin

Lol! You will live long Bro. I thought you would attack me!

Long life for you! grin cool

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Wow! You just made ZERO sense!

Keep it up!

Who is this lost soul using Igbo monika..get lost you inferior thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.