Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (50609 Views)

Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / See Davido's Girlfriend Chioma New Look That's Causing Traffic Online / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Moukandjo: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Black man, with little sense... you are rejected period.

At least, you yourself don know say your daftness na die! You actually believed only 2 Igbo women married outside their tribe Worst of it all is that you're extremely deluded! Na you wey dey extremely irrelevant go, on behalf of all Igbos, reject people from other tribes or wetin? See how stvpidly deluded you are? Who know you?

Dey here for Nairaland dey make idi0tic noise while beautiful & progressive people out there don't care what tribe they find their happiness. Dunce!
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

At least, you yourself don know say your daftness na die! You actually believed only 2 Igbo women married outside their tribe Worst of it all is that you're extremely deluded! Na you wey dey extremely irrelevant go, on behalf of all Igbos, reject people from other tribes or wetin? See how stvpidly deluded you are? Who know you?

Dey here for Nairaland dey make idi0tic noise while beautiful & progressive people out there don't care what tribe they find their happiness. Dunce!

Trash.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by blazer2018: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

Bro, you may have to interview those your Igbo friends from secondary school & college again to see if they're still as cool as before! 2015 really changed most of them, including the "good" ones!
The bitterness from the loss of Jonathan in 2015 has disrupted their thinking so bad! The real SS people, excluding the parts with Igbos, have moved on! Even Niger Delta Avengers, Asari, Tompolo & other militants sef have moved on but the children of hate won't! I don't know what their problem is! The real SS people, including Wike, have always vehemently rejected being part of their biiafra stuff because they know the kind of people they're dealing with! The SS dine with them with long spoons!

They'll tell you they want to leave! North say oya make them comot, them start to dey beg! Fashola "deported" just the destitutes among them o, them begin dey wail! So why were you arrogant in the first place if you knew you wouldn't be able to take the consequences?

In all, I still know for a fact that the detribalized (& I mean totally detribalized) Igbos are actually one of the most intelligent people you'll find anywhere in the world! E just be say the many others dunces don overshadow those very very few great ones!

I agree with u totally...we see Igbo artistes collabo with their Yoruba counterparts....likewise d actors and actresses...same with d rich among them...d well educated ones have no qualms in mingling with Yorubas...i think d problem is with d poor and unintelligent ones...plus d some political jobbers in d East.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Nature8(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Davido’s girlfriend Chioma shared these new photos on her IG page just few minutes ago.

The artiste took to her comment section to tell his woman in pidgin he is lucky to have met her.

He wrote:

"I lucky say I jam you"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/im-lucky-to-have-met-you-davido-reacts.html

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.