Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (17912 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why is it the husband’s role to buy her a car?

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by realoscar84(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
No wonder u are lonely. Kwantinu na. The maga wey u go deceive with dat scripture is on his way seeking U.

lonelydora:
The truth is, your blessing comes the way you treat your wife. Treat her well, you get more blessing.

"He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth Favour from the Lord". Treat her badly, you won't get that Favour.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by safarigirl(f): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
I know a man who only gets new cars for his wife and takes the old ones.

Different strokes for different folks

4 Likes

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
It is not mandatory
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
To be honest if I were a lady and my husband don't buy a new car for me after 6months of marriage I won't allow him touch me again.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by lonelydora: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Can You Imagine This Crap. I Feel Like To Use Your Head Knack Wall

Pls Someone Should Help Me With That " Cho Cho Cho You Will Not Keep Quiet" Meme

I didn't want to reply you shaa. But take it

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by zinny377(f): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided I wonder which church that feeds dix folks all dix jagon,dey all be claiming Christian's in public,buh that is just online...

Bros, no be church. Na Holy Spirit dey gist the guy...direct.

He said it himself.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Give me his old car ke? It is not his to begin with, it is ours. and he better sell it and buy smtg else with the money he got from the sale....how far dashing old motor he don rock tire? I resemble him teenage son?
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by john650(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
What stops us from buying our own cars? Must men always do this or do that for us? The other day s man’s younger brother was washing car for his elder brother wife... and the younger brother is 34 years.

No no it is wrong. Men should sell off their cars and encourage the women to hustle for theirs.

Thank you, it is only in Africa that men are obligated to buy cars for their wives. In Oyibo land, women who are gainfully employed buy their own cars. They don't wait for handowns.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by dkronicle(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
What stops us from buying our own cars? Must men always do this or do that for us? The other day s man’s younger brother was washing car for his elder brother wife... and the younger brother is 34 years.

No no it is wrong. Men should sell off their cars and encourage the women to hustle for theirs.

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
lonelydora:
The truth is, your blessing comes the way you treat your wife. Treat her well, you get more blessing.

"He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth Favour from the Lord". Treat her badly, you won't get that Favour.

Story...
The place you read did it say so...

How many men do you know give their wives old cars?

What do you mean by treating someone badly?

Is buying new cars, treating someone good...

Rubbish talk everywhere,
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
safarigirl:

99% of men in my estate drive old cars and their wives drive the new ones.

In fact, most old cars are Camry or any small car but the new ones are 4*4 jeep etc.

Yet one funny man is forming poo

Some gals will fall for this
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Because Nigerian ladies are handicapped, right?

Why can't you purchase your own car?

If you see a husband who'll dash you his old car you should be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by deliveryboy: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is there anything wrong if the wife buys a car for herself/family? People need to stop making women appear like some dead weight who can't help themselves. Also, saying these kinds of things puts unnecessary burden on the man who tries to shoulder too many responsibilities thereby dying in the process of trying to impress his wife, his pastor and her family. The gap in life expectancy between men and women is already wide and such notions would only make it wider.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Why is it the husband’s role to buy her a car?

Ask the sissy. Because it is written that women shouldn't purchase cars for their husbands in his own head.. SMH
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Centcanada: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Which day this kind joke start self. Be careful young man.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Centcanada: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Which day this kind joke start self? Be careful young man.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Mystiquefia: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:

I didn't want to reply you shaa. But take it
Thanks 4 Replying.. I Was Only Joking Btw

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Mystiquefia: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=tiredoflife post=70432670][/quote]
Thankz Man
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by generationz(f): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

no matter how rich a woman is she will still want her husband to spoil her once in a while .Its just the way we are wired

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by hokafor(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2018
This man is either confused or under influence of alcohol
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by hopexter(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Woman wrapper. It's not only buy, it's bayern Munich. Why you no just help me transfer the whole money into her account? Just because you bought a new china phone for your wife we no go hear word again for Nairaland, yet buhari don arrive such trash talks still dey rampant. angry angry
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 20, 2018
What a maroon.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by AfonjaSlaves(f): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2018
be like say Areas youths dey on hard drugs
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by apokan200(m): 2:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Only God knows since when your wife has been using that old poo phone before and because you get her new one now you won't let us hear words again,when they want to show online the will saying trash
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by almarthins(m): 3:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Abi o! But u make sense sha shocked grin
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by ststyreal(f): 3:09am On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:

Exactly the point the man is making but of course, people misunderstood his main message in the whole speech.

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by ststyreal(f): 3:23am On Aug 20, 2018
deliveryboy:
Is there anything wrong if the wife buys a car for herself/family? People need to stop making women appear like some dead weight who can't help themselves. Also, saying these kinds of things puts unnecessary burden on the man who tries to shoulder too many responsibilities thereby dying in the process of trying to impress his wife, his pastor and her family. The gap in life expectancy between men and women is already wide and such notions would only make it wider.
What if the man stops her from working, where will she get the money to buy her own car from?? The man didn't force his opinion on any one rather just state what he believes in. For a woman who can afford to buy a car, why not Nothing stops her from buying it but what of those women that can not and their husbands can? A man who loves his wife will be happy seeing her in a new car rather than an old car while he rides the new one. I believe the man is referring to men that can afford to buy not all men because all fingers are not equal.This is my own view and not cast in steel for anyone to buy into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 4:55am On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:
The truth is, your p*s*y comes the way you treat your wife. Treat her well, you get more p*s*y.

hmm!
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by marvinsync(m): 4:57am On Aug 20, 2018
weIMPORT:
An Abuja-based businessman, Adewale Aladejana has advised married men to upgrade their wives too as they move up in life. He advised against passing an old car to your wife when you buy yourself a new car.

According to him, a man should buy his wife a new car anytime he gets a new one for himself.

Read his post as shared on Instagram below...

"Recently the Holy Spirit began to deal with me about certain things one of which was how I treated my wife as regards to the things I got for myself. My phone was stolen recently so I got a new phone and the Holy Spirit said to me "get one for your wife too". If you are a married man when you are shopping, shop for two people, when you buy a car don't pass the old one to her, buy her own car as well. If you have lots of real estate buy some in your wife's name.

As your life moves up, make sure you are upgrading your wife too, trust me this is how to release grace!
I don't know why but things like this releases favor like never before. Men; try it from this moment begin to buy yours and that of your wife and the first thing you will notice is that you won't struggle with the money.

Godly wisdom gives you speed and an edge in life and this is a revelation that is changing my life. Tag your husband
You too can be a social media evangelist share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. Thank you for reading."

https://lailasnews.com/buy-your-wife-a-new-car-too-when-you-buy-for-yourself-man-advises/

shut up
we are in the age of gender equality
women now buy cars for their husbands

like em... what's the name of this lady oooh

anyways u get my point
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by kevoh(m): 5:14am On Aug 20, 2018
safarigirl:

Sincerely, I agree with the OP and the man in your comment. Newer vehicles might present less trouble for the owners, I will not want my wife calling me twice a week by 7p.m that she's stuck on the road because her car broke down once again in one obscure corner and I should come and help. I would not want to put her through that stress. I can handle that stress better!

A newer or (fairly new car) should pose less problems for her. Then again every thing boils down to finances, if people could afford it this argument of passing old cars will not even come up, you just simply buy her a new one. Shikena!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Is Obsessed With Football. What Can We Do? / Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.