Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (17902 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Viruscod3d: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2018
See toyin o this girl don hammer sha
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by 2buffagain(m): 5:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Who will then take the old car?
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by deliveryboy: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2018
ststyreal:

What if the man stops her from working, where will she get the money to buy her own car from?? The man didn't force his opinion on any one rather just state what he believes in. For a woman who can afford to buy a car, why not Nothing stops her from buying it but what of those women that can not and their husbands can? A man who loves his wife will be happy seeing her in a new car rather than an old car while he rides the new one. I believe the man is referring to men that can afford to buy not all men because all fingers are not equal.This is my own view and not cast in steel for anyone to buy into it.
just as the man buying a new car for the woman is not cast in stone, so is she buying hers isn't. Women should stop this "my husband stopped me from working" excuse for their inate laziness. My point is the average Nigerian man is already overburdened with responsibilities, there's no need making it mandatory for the man to start the struggle to buy everything in twos just to please his wife, after all if he dies in the process the said woman moves into another man's bed just so fast.

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by tiger2080: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2018
stupid man you no go allow us relax.them they form Christian and church goer online for offline them be pagan.you pose with car you download from internet u say you don buy car for ur wife.you don't forget say what a man can do a woman does better.99% percent of women cars today are been bought and maintain by men.so they ur lane make u no cause go slow for nairaland.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by makydebbie(f): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Ibkayee. What's up?

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by spiceadole: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2018
HOW ABOUT WIVES BUYING THEIR OWN CARS?

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Donjazzy12(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
What stops us from buying our own cars? Must men always do this or do that for us? The other day s man’s younger brother was washing car for his elder brother wife... and the younger brother is 34 years.

No no it is wrong. Men should sell off their cars and encourage the women to hustle for theirs.

Only reasonable comment from a woman here.

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
What stops us from buying our own cars? Must men always do this or do that for us? The other day s man’s younger brother was washing car for his elder brother wife... and the younger brother is 34 years.

No no it is wrong. Men should sell off their cars and encourage the women to hustle for theirs.

heehee ...lookat u...make i sit one corner dey watch you 3D. That is how women will hustle morning and night to buy car and their 14 year old daughters will be having several boyfriends and committing suicide. Other baby girls are being fingered by supposed "uncles", baby boys asked to suck on ekaette's something....Choose your investments wisely.
Men, start being men and let women take the back sit and put your home in order.
Single women, women with useless, aka gum, agbaya husbands, hustle with sense, making your kids your first priority....thank you
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Lexusgs430: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Elder001:

Ask the sissy. Because it is written that women shouldn't purchase cars for their husbands in his own head.. SMH

I think it's a wrong mentality.....
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by deliveryboy: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Treasuredlove:
heehee ...lookat u...make i sit one corner dey watch you 3D. That is how women will hustle morning and night to buy car and their 14 year old daughters will be having several boyfriends and committing suicide. Other baby girls are being fingered by supposed "uncles", baby boys asked to suck on ekaette's something....Choose your investments wisely.
Men, start being men and let women take the back sit and put your home in order.
Single women, women with useless, aka gum, agbaya husbands, hustle with sense, making your kids your first priority....thank you
See your excuses for laziness. Take care of which home. This mentality is called Cinderella complex, a man should continue to work his life off, while you hide behind home keeping to run away from responsibilities. Lazy bag of bones.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by donqx: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by laliga01: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2018
By Nigerian standards, once a man starts making money, he has automatically been a position to give advice.
What do I know sef?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by laliga01: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2018
safarigirl:
I know a man who only gets new cars for his wife and takes the old ones.

Different strokes for different folks

My dear, they are much o.
What ever works for a man and his family. It mustn't be one particular way.
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by ibkayee(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Ibkayee. What's up?
Hey dear, best of luck today smiley
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by chinos98(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2018
we have heard o
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by makydebbie(f): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Hey dear, best of luck today smiley
Thanks.
God bless you sis. kiss

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Born2Breed(f): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Correct babe.

Manage this for breakfast

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

Correct babe.
Manage this for breakfast
oboy see meal
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Only reasonable comment from a woman here.
hahaha na guy be that o claiming female just to attack the female folks.
Check all his posts cheesy
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
dkronicle:

Is ur email okay? Do you still access it?

I don’t answer Pms
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Born2Breed(f): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
oboy see meal

Make you take this one..

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Anextin(f): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Can You Imagine This Crap. I Feel Like To Use Your Head Knack Wall

Pls Someone Should Help Me With That " Cho Cho Cho You Will Not Keep Quiet" Meme
Why are you pissed..he quoted a bible verse that's very true, if u are not a believer why don't u waka pass.
What's wrong in treating your wife right and buying her new things so u can obtain Gods favor??
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Anextin(f): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Can You Imagine This Crap. I Feel Like To Use Your Head Knack Wall

Pls Someone Should Help Me With That " Cho Cho Cho You Will Not Keep Quiet" Meme
Why are you pissed..he quoted a bible verse that's very true, if u are not a believer why don't u waka pass.
What's wrong in treating your wife right and buying her new things so u can obtain Gods favor??
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2018
dkronicle:
Is ur email okay? Do you still access it?
na guy be that o
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Anextin(f): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2018
deliveryboy:

See your excuses for laziness. Take care of which home. This mentality is called Cinderella complex, a man should continue to work his life off, while you hide behind home keeping to run away from responsibilities. Lazy bag of bones.
Are u a pedophile, why did this comment pain u this much. Many atrocities committed on children happened cos of parents lack of care or busy schedules. And yes I work and have kids who are in daycare.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman staying back to nurture the kids if the man can provide 100% of the home needs.
Watching and catering for kids is more tedious than that office work you sit and doze. Children are full time job.

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Mystiquefia: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Anextin:

The Bible Didn't Say Whoever Finds A Wife Obtains Favour. Stop Miscontruing Solomons Proverbs. It Says Whoever Finds A Wife Finds "A Good Thing". And Left To Me, I'd Interpret That As Whoever Finds A "Good Wife" Finds A Good Thing,,, Not Just Anywoman, Some Women Are Destiny Destroyers Sent From The Marine World.
We Are Not Dumb. God Blesses The Work Of Our Hands, He Does Not Bless One Solely Because He Decides To Get Married. I Know Alot Of Married Couples Around The World Today Living Below Poverty Level, Many Of Whom I Have Financial Edges Over. With this warped mentality, One Would Begin To Wonder Why The Downfall Of Adam Began The Day He Met The Woman Eve.

1 Like

Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Mystiquefia: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

I don’t answer Pms

dkronicle You See Your Life? Get Sense Una Nor Go Gree. Una Go Dey Disgrace Guys Up And Down. Guyz Like Us Na Nairaland Gals Dey Rush Us Because We Dont Ask For Emails.

We Ask For Account Numbers Instead...
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by DrTonitee(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Thanks.. I just bought another bottle of groundnut now for her, I use to buy only one.

Make we start from where one hand reach today. 2mrw e go better
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
deliveryboy:

Have you finished?
Yeah, I expected this kind of response from a she-male. Now run along and try hard to be a real man, we have enough bobriskys as it is
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Anextin:

Are u a pedophile, why did this comment pain u this much. Many atrocities committed on children happened cos of parents lack of care or busy schedules. And yes I work and have kids who are in daycare.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman staying back to nurture the kids if the man can provide 100% of the home needs.
Watching and catering for kids is more tedious than that office work you sit and doze. Children are full time job.
thank you my dear. I work too and i really respect full time moms, its no joke at all
Re: Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises by killsmith(f): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
john650:

Thank you, it is only in Africa that men are obligated to buy cars for their wives. In Oyibo land, women who are gainfully employed buy their own cars. They don't wait for handowns.
women in Nigeria don't see themselves as humans. They see themselves as possesion/goods sold and owned by men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / My Daughter's Hair Is Not Growing At The Back Of Her Head. What Can I Do? / I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.