Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married (1490 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by naija1stpikin: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Popular Nigerian feminist gets married after claiming she hates men

Lalasticalala I have snake for you
Dominique
Obinoscopy

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ok
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by SmellingAnus(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Well, she say she no like men but she no say she no like their big preek tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by wilybebsy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Power of a good D!CK grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Macnnoli4(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
It seems she saw the nicest man and most respectful man ever. A good man that deserves her love. His type are few. Oga, I salute.
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by sinaj(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Those that scream feminism are mostly single or bitter women especially in naija.
They drop the feminist title once they hit jackpot.

Never say never!

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Prick don reformat her brain.

Una no see Linda Ikeji? She no dey mention that word "feminism" again.

Nothing like better prick oo. Women can commit because of prick.
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Ehiscotch(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
No matter how you tell people "social media never forgets" they still forget.

Look at how she is happy now after blasting men up and down.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by GossipGirl1(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Seriously not everyone that rants online is a feminist...

From what she wrote up there you can easily tell she's just a confused man hater that doesn't understand the concept of feminissm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by ikbnice(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
The best way to factory reset a woman is through good fvck
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
I really pity the ones who buy into the rants of feminists forgetting that they don't represent what they make you believe...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Not surprised afterall. One popular figure did more at the end she didn't let us rest with news of useless bump and bastard jay (a bastard is any child born outside wedlock before you'd come for my head) on social media.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Eldavis(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
sinaj:
Those that scream feminism are mostly single or bitter women especially in naija.

Never say never!

Haha
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Headlesschicken(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
undecided @nus talk, that was d same thing one of my Ex's used to say...buh na she be Men's department... U hate men my blaq @$$...Smh
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by AlexCk: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dunno why y'all equate ladies hating men as feminists.

Any gurl that calls herself a feminist just because she "hates men" is not a feminist biko, just a misandrist wanna be with issues and poor judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Ejiofor001: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
sinaj:

Never say never!
80% true
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Feminists by day and cougars by night. Believe those people at your own peril. I only pity gullible young ladies that listen to them. Now she's married and expect to have a blissful marital life not giving a damn about young ladies she'd ruined their mindset.
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by Ozkar: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Well indecision is a woman’s prerogative. They have a superpower that allows them change their minds many times more often than you can blink.
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by okwabayi(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Anybody who wholeheartedly believes and follows the words of a woman is destined for failure. I think women know that fact so they nod when another woman talks but never fully commit to it as fact.
Re: ‘I Hate Men’ - Popular Nigerian Feminist Gets Married by anochuko01(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2018
men are scum....but women love scumgrin

(1) (Reply)

Getting That Dream Girl; Is Persistence Good Or Bad?? / The New Nairaland: Come And Talk Your Own / "Why I Blocked A Lady With Big Booty" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.