Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (53839 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by raymytech2: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
The Governor is heartless..
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by seedsower(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
lilmaydee:
v

V for what? space booker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by deomelo: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
They want to rule Nigeria and become chief law enforcement officers, but they are lawless because they still support lawlessness and illegalities?

This is the reason why Nigerians sacked lawless, looting and stealing PDP ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by SexTin(f): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Head Dey Pain U
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by deomelo: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
namet:
The poor people of Oyo state should rise up violently against the governor.

They should arm themselves and attack and kill ALL family members of the governor, starting from his village. Also,every piece of house owned or associated with the governor in Oyo should be destroyed and burnt down.

It is time for the poor people of this country to rise up and defend themselves and for their own future. People like this governor Ajimobi, from hell, should be taught a lesson and the way to do it is to attack and kill him or anyone associated with him.

Going to church, crying will not help, praying and saying "god dey" will not help us. WE HAVE PRAYED FOR AGES AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Now is the time to take our own future into our own hands.

This is the reason why Igbos can never be sane and lawful members of any society.

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by blackaxe78: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sigh...

People deceiving Atiku are brilliant.

It will be easier for Manchester United FC to win the English Premier League than for Atiku to become President of Nigeria

Recently reacts to everything now as if he is a reactor
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by justlikedat: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
So government should not expand road again, funny how nobody cared when he was demolishing shops in iwo-road last year
Which road again?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by DavSagacity(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
DURKHEIM:
There is no doubt the APC led government of Oyo state is gradually losing the 2019 election. This deed will attract sympathy votes from people who will vote for the opposition. I have a feeling PDP is closer to the Agodi government house...
What a pity! APC shooting itself on the leg!
APC has lost the state already. U demolished the most popular and most listened radio station in the state.Haha!!!!...That callous men!!, Chai...
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
A physically challenged person that should be encouraged in his entrepreneurial efforts. Even if the land is to be used for road expansion, atleast he should be compensated.

Laws should protect the weak and vulnerable. Laws are made for man and not man for laws. Shame on Ajimobi!

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by wolexy14(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
I really dont understand people ...just because u want to comment on things shouldnt make us delusional... how many of u people saw or seen where d radio station is situated ?i guess nobody.....for crying out loud the building is almost on the road.its causing accidents and here we are lazy nigerians judging what is not ...me i no understand us sef?is dis country so bleeped that we now reason through our anus?dont even bother quoting me on this cos am not into politics...

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by blackaxe78: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dinho20:
RIDE ON SIR,
IPOB ARE WITH YOU.

3rd class citizens are always with losers
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by FrankGiel: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Atiku needs to be quiet. under his term as VP, 1004 estate was sold nd all residents kicked out even with a subsisting court order preventing ejection..

No need to claim holier than though now

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Burgerlomo: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
lizzybet:
hmm

Ile oba to jo ewa lo bu kun

People are already mobilizing to contribute for repair

There's no shaking at all because very soon Ayefele will soon be dancing while all the power drunk will bury their head in shame cool

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by tayo200(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
So government should not expand road again, funny how nobody cared when he was demolishing shops in iwo-road last year
the only question I have is 'why is it only ayefele's house that was demolished? is it the only house blocking the road expansion? no other house was demolished. Man, it wasn't demolished because of the road. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Dawinlove(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Atiku the Reactor!

Buhari will still win in 2019.
I don't want to hear story that he did not turn Nigeria to Dubai because he did only one term.

More suffering await Nigerians till 2023

Awaits you and not our portion. Please learn to speak good and not evil..your mindset and bad thought can keep you on a spot
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by modik(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
DURKHEIM:
There is no doubt the APC led government of Oyo state is gradually losing the 2019 election. This deed will attract sympathy votes from people who will vote for the opposition. I have a feeling PDP is closer to the Agodi government house...
What a pity! APC shooting itself on the leg!

I disagree.

They Wii perfect the art of vote buying. Only the price per vote will shoot up then!

Ekiti case study ??
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Glink2018(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
This move by the oyo state government is heart-wreaking.

I feel embittered about this demolition.
'my sweat, my work ' said Ayefele. A physically challenged person.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by blazer2018: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dinho20:
RIDE ON SIR,
IPOB ARE WITH YOU.

Peter Obi is a wonderful man, I have heard a lot of good things about him...but with a certain Bukola Saraki on that ticket...I laugh!!! grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by madridsta007(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
braine:
This man is just a snake trying hard to be socially relevant. We all see through his deceit.

And his message?
Should be thrown away?
Emotionalising serious issues in Nigeria is one chief reason why Nigeria is where she is today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by deomelo: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
madridsta007:

And his message?
Should be thrown away?
Emotionalising serious issues in Nigeria is one chief reason why Nigeria is where she is today.

What's his message?

That Oyo state is a lawless state and they must condone lawlessness. ?

It is not by force to comment

You are the one dripping emotions
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Dinho20(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
blackaxe78:

3rd class citizens are always with losers
HATE SPEECH SPOTTED,
BAN OR BANISH HIM NOW
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by OkunrinMeta: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Awon "constituted authority" are flexing muscles again
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Laple0541(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Governor Isiak Abiola Ajumobi and all that came about demolishion of that Radio station will never know peace for the rest of their lives, their children, children children will suffer in agony.

I don't know Ayefele and I have no one that works in the radio statio but I know the contribution of that station to Oyo State and Nigeria media industry. This is sad.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
DavSagacity:
It's pathetic, terrific and horrific that the Government of Oyo state that cannot maintain the state owned broadcasting stations demolished a broadcasting house worth #800 Million with 150 workers earning a living from the station..
He will be blowing grammar that he wants foreign investors to come and invest in Oyo state. How will they come when you cannot even encourage the local investors in the state..?
I wonder what he would have done to Splash FM 105.5 if it was not owned by one of the high ranked Olubadan Chiefs particularly when the fearless Edmond Obillo was still at the station.
A state that is growing is because the bastard son has not come to town.

Please where did people see this valuation of N800m?

Who did the valuation?

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Zico5(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
kennosklint:
Abubakar you will worst more than buhari
chai!!!!! U just murdered English like this.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Laple0541(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
TMemos:

Please where did people see this valuation of N800m?

Who did the valuation?

If you enter the studio you will know it worths even more than that, even the bastard Governor sometime in 2016 testied the station is the best he ever seen in that region.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by okwabayi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari should do quick and win the 2019 elections let this man fade back into oblivion.
Atiku is back to his regular citizen first-gimmick. May God punish him.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by ofwest47(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Atiku sponsored radio station has been demolished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.