Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (53827 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Olumeme: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Atiku the Reactor!

Buhari will still win in 2019.
I don't want to hear story that he did not turn Nigeria to Dubai because he did only one term.

More suffering await Nigerians till 2023

U're an slowpoke, how does demolishing relates to this?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by BishopEmmanuel(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

And your clueless demonic party keep opening your yanch to the opposition. When they react to your evil conducts, you quickly label it as being political.
Some people do not have conscience anymore..just leave them and let them rant over mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by sesther(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Emmafe:
Hummmm. All na for Election

Check my signature for phone deals
Hello I need tablet
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Askng(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
ATIKU shut up. your style of seeking attention is archaic, retrogressive and barbaric

Very desperate to mount the position of President

looking for every opportunity to tweet

Lacking Idea except checking the internet to impose himself on Nigerian by saying thing for attention

you will do worse

If you are reputable Visit USA

Ajumobi must pay for his evil even this one

But ATIKU Shut up, you don't represent Nigerians anymore

The Youths will run Nigeria with better ideas
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by playboy19(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
So government should not expand road again, funny how nobody cared when he was demolishing shops in iwo-road last year

Stop saying shit, you dumb ass. The road expansion have been completed a long time, and the set back between the road and the building is well enough. So stop making case for the big gap-toothed bastard.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by israelmao(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Atiku the Reactor!

Buhari will still win in 2019.
I don't want to hear story that he did not turn Nigeria to Dubai because he did only one term.

More suffering await Nigerians till 2023

Power belongs to God Buhari is a mere mortal man not God.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Emmafe(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
sesther:

Hello I need tablet
If you’re in Lag, Ib or Abeokuta. Kindly chat me on WhatsApp 07062239740
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NaijaFutbol: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dawinlove:

Awaits you and not our portion. Please learn to speak good and not evil..your mindset and bad thought can keep you on a spot

I meant more Buharic and APCified Enjoyments...like this particular one...
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NaijaFutbol: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olumeme:

U're an slowpoke, how does demolishing relates to this?

How come you are the one who is too "slow" with reasoning? Does your brain need to be "poked" first?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by hotspec(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Emmafe:
Hummmm. All na for Election

Check my signature for phone deals
on d contrary, Titi Abubakar, his wife, is no. 1 fan of Ayodele.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NaijaFutbol: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
israelmao:

Power belongs to God Buhari is a mere mortal man not God.

People get the leader they deserve, Buhari is yours, God does not participate in elections and every contestants calls on his name as well.
Just leave God out of the collective decisions of man.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Laple0541:

If you enter the studio you will know it worths even more than that, even the bastard Governor sometime in 2016 testied the station is the best he ever seen in that region.

If that's true, it's not the building that's worth N800m and it's wrong to describe it as such.

The equipment should be separated from the value of the building.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by klax(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
TMemos:

If that's true, it's not the building that's worth N800m and it's wrong to describe it as such.

What are you saying now? Is your upstairs network still receiving correct signal I guess No.

Now listen and listen well *A property worth 800M belong to Ayefele that housed FM station was stupidly demolished by Ajimobi. Do you understand now? If yes is your answer kindly flow along reasonable people but if No is your answer pls just peacefully go and sleep ok.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by olaade21: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Laple0541:

If you enter the studio you will know it worths even more than that, even the bastard Governor sometime in 2016 testied the station is the best he ever seen in that region.

You just throw figures around anyhow. Even though I am not happy it was demolished but I am sure if they say it’s 2 billion, you will be shouting 2 billion about. Gullible Nigerians. That is why Davido and co dey take una shine.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by ThanosIsHere: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
kennosklint:
Abubakar you will worst more than buhari

Which kind English be this nah?

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
klax:

What are you saying now? Is your upstairs network still receiving correct signal I guess No.

Now listen and listen well *A property worth 800M belong to Ayefele that housed FM station was stupidly demolished by Ajimobi. Do you understand now? If yes is your answer kindly flow along reasonable people but if No is your answer pls just peacefully go and sleep ok.

You're mad and a compound fool!

I thought you were a normal person!

Have I said anything bad? Who is interested in your useless politics mob thinking?

You lots foolishly join a thoughtless bandwagon to peddle shallow lies and wicked untruths!

But I'm not surprised, you're a roughneck who is far from being a professional.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
olaade21:

You just throw figures around anyhow. Even though I am not happy it was demolished but I am sure if they say it’s 2 billion, you will be shouting 2 billion about. Gullible Nigerians. That is why Davido and co dey take una shine.

Exactly. People like him lack the capacity to think and when corrected they start bleating like a deranged cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
klax:

If I say you should give a breakdown of the N800m now, you will scamper off with your tail between your wobbly K-legs! Buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by SirLakes: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
The detty wey dey that state don dey affect Ajimobis brain abi Wetin be hin name sef
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by jembalord: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Another campaign strategy
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by israelmao(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
NaijaFutbol:

People get the leader they deserve, Buhari is yours, God does not participate in elections and every contestants calls on his name as well.
Just leave God out of the collective decisions of man.

Every contestant calls upon him but he still gives it to whom he wishes,that my point.God can't be left out of the thing that involves an entire nation as a Supreme Being who is in charge of heavenly and earthly affairs.If God is left out should we involve devil?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by stevedeey(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2018
DavSagacity:
It's pathetic, terrific and horrific that the Government of Oyo state that cannot maintain the state owned broadcasting stations demolished a broadcasting house worth #800 Million with 150 workers earning a living from the station..
He will be blowing grammar that he wants foreign investors to come and invest in Oyo state. How will they come when you cannot even encourage the local investors in the state..?
I wonder what he would have done to Splash FM 105.5 if it was not owned by one of the high ranked Olubadan Chiefs particularly when the fearless Edmond Obillo was still at the station.
A state that is growing is because the bastard son has not come to town.

Hmmmm Edmund Obilo. I like the guy. Do you know which station he's working for now?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Wolexdey(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2018
wolexy14:
I really dont understand people ...just because u want to comment on things shouldnt make us delusional... how many of u people saw or seen where d radio station is situated ?i guess nobody.....for crying out loud the building is almost on the road.its causing accidents and here we are lazy nigerians judging what is not ...me i no understand us sef?is dis country so bleeped that we now reason through our anus?dont even bother quoting me on this cos am not into politics...

Your lies are so pathetic. See lame and dumb ex cure. Don't let me type more than these else ypu will hate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Askng:
ATIKU shut up. your style of seeking attention is archaic, retrogressive and barbaric

Very desperate to mount the position of President

looking for every opportunity to tweet

Lacking Idea except checking the internet to impose himself on Nigerian by saying thing for attention

you will do worse

If you are reputable Visit USA

Ajumobi must pay for his evil even this one

But ATIKU Shut up, you don't represent Nigerians anymore

The Youths will run Nigeria with better ideas

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NaijaFutbol: 2:16am On Aug 20, 2018
israelmao:

Every contestant calls upon him but he still gives it to whom he wishes,that my point.God can't be left out of the thing that involved an entire nation as a Supreme Being who is in charge of heavenly and earthly affairs.If God is left out should we involve devil?

If we all are to get religious about election and leadership, I presume God will keep punishing lazy religious people with poor leaders till they use their God-given brain to elect the leader they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by PHILipu1(m): 2:16am On Aug 20, 2018
DURKHEIM:
There is no doubt the APC led government of Oyo state is gradually losing the 2019 election. This deed will attract sympathy votes from people who will vote for the opposition. I have a feeling PDP is closer to the Agodi government house...
What a pity! APC shooting itself on the leg!
You think everybody reason one way?
It depend on which party have much voters in Ogun.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by tundemoen: 2:59am On Aug 20, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
So government should not expand road again, funny how nobody cared when he was demolishing shops in iwo-road last year

You are one of the reasons we remain where we are in this country. The problems of this country will be half solved when we try to put others in our shoes. This is what Yinka Ayefele laboured for all his life. If you really know the place you will know there's nothing to expand again on that road bro...Wide enough. Do your findings before typing rubbish and don't let your stupid love for Ajimobi or APC affect or override the little sense u have left in your skull.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Luminee(f): 3:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Because it is Yinka Ayefele, go to Ikorodu and see how houses and businesses were demolished, more than a hundred businesses and dreams died that day.

Before you get filled with pity and quote me wrongly, note that Yinka Ayefele with his disability is richer than millions of Nigerians and infact so many able-bodied men want to be like Yinka Ayefele but in all, we hope the government will create avenues for businesses to thrive
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by paparazzi1987(m): 4:15am On Aug 20, 2018
TMemos:

Please where did people see this valuation of N800m?

Who did the valuation?

Ayefele valued it grin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Borderless: 4:51am On Aug 20, 2018
wolexy14:
I really dont understand people ...just because u want to comment on things shouldnt make us delusional... how many of u people saw or seen where d radio station is situated ?i guess nobody.....for crying out loud the building is almost on the road.its causing accidents and here we are lazy nigerians judging what is not ...me i no understand us sef?is dis country so bleeped that we now reason through our anus?dont even bother quoting me on this cos am not into politics...

Sentimental eeediot. The building is in fact in the middle of the road. Motorists pass through its front door to continue their journey. Din din rin.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by weyreypey: 5:05am On Aug 20, 2018
wolexy14:
You are a liar. I stand by that statement of fact. That building was partially demolished when the road was dualized. Liar liar
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by weyreypey: 5:09am On Aug 20, 2018
TMemos:

When you die no one will mourn you but be discussing the value of your house to sell off while your corpse is being covered by flies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.